WAR Excuse Masters

Rick James

Reaction score
You can try this;

1. Do not hit 30 nukes and 8 trains during night bonus.
2. Do not snipe your own trains.
3. Stick to your landing times.
4. Anti-snipes.

Imagine sending screenshots from hits on an account that pressed delete 10 minutes after OP hit. Babin, did you not tell your puppets? :eek:
LOL you deleted? RIP

1. I never hit during NB
2. Never did that either :'D infact if VE didnt super stack a village I left 8 ms snipable and 11 recapable before my stacks hit lol
3. did it
4. did it too

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 64

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
LOL you deleted? RIP

1. I never hit during NB
2. Never did that either :'D infact if VE didnt super stack a village I left 8 ms snipable and 11 recapable before my stacks hit lol
3. did it
4. did it too

Not you specifically, Drunk as a whole. It was two players that hit during NB, ask Lollita or whatever his name is for his reports.
You kept trying to hit a good MS, was an obvious stack.

Also a TON of reports from him rage nuking RIkka lmfao, you really do Draw the L

I was not playing on Owl during the OP, so no, I did not. Your leaders know the whole picture, sync with them :eek:

Deleted User - 11452025

Superdog, Shinko , Babin, Trex, The devil bunny, merge and forced internalling to win again? Think you did it too early this time guys

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Superdog, Shinko , Babin, Trex, The devil bunny, merge and forced internalling to win again? Think you did it too early this time guys
Please don't out superdog like that, we're still trying to get him in sinners to spy for us.

And Guan Yu I thought you were going to join us too? Why you trying to point fingers when you're going to be a refugee in 3 weeks anyway?