WAR Excuse Masters

Reaction score
Daaaaamn DnG just destroyed CDG! Sick OP guys, 10 players POFF gone, we plebs out here playing for seconds trying to noble enemies, but you guys got it figured out, can´t lose a war if there is no war, genius! My only question is what you´ll do when people figure out only 25 can win? Maybe recruit innogames mods and they change the rules?

LetsBeFriends

Reaction score
I log into w114 sometimes and look around in reports, and see how damn diffcult it is for Drunk and DnG to noble a inactive player with troop/wall prod. So i fully understand why their war-tactics is recruiting enemies to win a war

Asuna

Reaction score
Daaaaamn DnG just destroyed CDG! Sick OP guys, 10 players POFF gone, we plebs out here playing for seconds trying to noble enemies, but you guys got it figured out, can´t lose a war if there is no war, genius! My only question is what you´ll do when people figure out only 25 can win? Maybe recruit innogames mods and they change the rules?

it really is too easy mate nobody puts up a fight :(

Llama

Reaction score
I log into w114 sometimes and look around in reports, and see how damn diffcult it is for Drunk and DnG to noble a inactive player with troop/wall prod. So i fully understand why their war-tactics is recruiting enemies to win a war

It's almost as if Drunk is nobling for speed and not for guaranteed immediate caps, bcs FIKA gave up. Maybe fight harder b4 talking trash. NSEW got declared on by way more people than them and didn't whine about it Just fought harder. Ya'll had so many issues before people left, aka the reason they left. Spamming Sinner discords crying for sitters lmao.

Llama

Reaction score
Yeah, i forgot that Sinners recruited half NSEW in the middle of an OP. Sorry

3 = Half of 25, not even including all your POKE players LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DNG recruited Sinner, CDG recruited FIKA refugees, NSEW recruited refugees, FIKA recruited WET refugees. Stop acting like tribes don't invite players in wars.

You are delusional and bad, I see why you're gone.

Last edited:

Your High-ness

Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken the war stats should enlighten you on how we have played the game so far. Don’t hate because you won’t make it past 140 days on a server again bud...pick a better team next time ^_^

Your High-ness

Reaction score
If leaving CDG with their top players was killing them than it is true that points don’t make the tribes worth while....again it all boils down to epic fails on leadership side of this world.
Y’all need to start getting me more involved if you want to try and cut down the tactics of war....

Llama

Reaction score
Damn Uber is the whole tribe of sinner that’s crazy....who knew one player made the whole tribe!

Hahahah, whoops. DNG recruited 1 sinner so far.*

In any case I meant every large tribe has recruited former enemies or refugees. That’s part of game. Skilled leadership is about manipulating the playing field and creating a cohesive bond so people don’t even think about leaving. Just an overall point, not directed at anyone.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In any case I meant every large tribe has recruited former enemies or refugees. That’s part of game.

It's only part of the game if your leaders prefer recruiting for an easy win over actually having a challenging fight ;)

There are certainly tribes on other worlds and past worlds that don't tend to recruit their enemies. It is entirely down to the style of a tribe and the actual ability of a team as to whether they can destroy their opponents without needing to try poaching.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just one correction guys NSEW has not recruited an enemy whole world so please don't put us in the same group.
NSEW > Rest of 114

It's only part of the game if your leaders prefer recruiting for an easy win over actually having a challenging fight ;)

There are certainly tribes on other worlds and past worlds that don't tend to recruit their enemies. It is entirely down to the style of a tribe and the actual ability of a team as to whether they can destroy their opponents without needing to try poaching.
Other leaderships > Everyone on 114 except for NSEW

Llama

Reaction score
If people hit delete because 2 or 3 people leave, then it was never gonna be a challenging fight no matter what. Weak ass mental

NSEW poached Hendropai and xixjapanxix, i'm pretty sure there were differing opinions on that from Rust and CDG