WAR Crunch Time

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
any stats?

all i see are banter from both sides, Is cicada waiting for help from another tribe, Maybe WB?

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What a roast :) - Standing ovation to you dear. Keep going :D :D
Welcome back you brave brave soul you were missed.
You two are off topic and starting a private message chain in a public thread, just saying. Keep it #on-topic please.

P.S. My post also appears to be off topic.

Ugghh all three of you are off topic #PleaseKeepThisOnTopicThisIsRudeAndNotAboutTheKrunchiesPleaseWillAModDoSomeModding

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
who is winning the war so far?
1600644594224.png
I think there might be a couple recap battles still ongoing after the most recent Cicada op, but that shouldn't change things by more than a couple caps. Still have yet to see an op from Crunch in return.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
looks like a good battle, the amount of Odd Crunch and Krunch took means they killed lots of nukes, I think they will will make an offensive soon and as always CICADAs swarming of nukes and cats is something to behold.

This will be a tough battle for Cicada

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1600708092171.png

Men, women, children, Kingraz and Mr.Hustle...welcome to the latest edition of the Cicadian Times!

This reporter chose to take a period of rest following the devastation of JheeeZ at the hands of Cicada's nobles and the other tribes who played their part in the downfall of the powerhouse of the East, but after seeing a single person requesting a return of the Cicadian Times...this reporter's ego grew to a ridiculously unjustifiable size and a new report just had to be written. To the one fan of this series of literary masterpieces - you're welcome! :D

Looking in-depth into the period of transition between Cicada's wars, this reporter has unearthed some truly shocking discoveries. A timeline of events has been recorded through a thorough look at the Cicada Council, and Cicada Duke, discord channels in the Cicada tribe discord. Hold on to your socks...as they might blow away from the amazement of these completely unknown revelations coming to light.​
  • JheeeZ stated they were going to quit.​
  • Cicada wanted villages.​
  • Cicada took villages.​
  • Cicada wanted more villages.​
  • Cicada started a new war.​
As Mr.Hustle would say...what a greedy tribe.

Speaking of Mr.Hustle...before this reporter starts focusing on people and events that actually have some value, this reporter has secured an entirely legitimate interview with Mr.Hustle himself!

Reporter: Thank you for agreeing to this interview.
Mr.Hustle: Any opportunity to share my opinions, I will take! I must STOP the GREEDY and EVIL Cicada !

Reporter: Why do you hate them so much?
Mr.Hustle: Can you read? I just said...they are GREEDY and they will stop at NOTHING to WIN world 112. What MONSTERS !

Reporter: What is your opinion on other tribes?
Mr.Hustle: They don't matter. Only Cicada matters. They are GREEDY and need to be STOPPED. I will DESTROY them with my words !

Reporter: Is there any other topic of conversation you'd be willing to discuss? I feel you are just repeating yourself.
Mr.Hustle: Stop the GREEDY Cicada players! They control every tribe on W112 and clearly are talking to every tribe to fight everybody who isn't Cicada. What MONSTERS!

Reporter: Do you have proof of this?
Mr.Hustle: ...

Reporter: Do you?
Mr.Hustle: They are GREEDY and EVIL players. You can trust my every word!

Reporter: I guess this interview is running out of steam. Thank you for your time!
Mr.Hustle: No! Give me more attention. They are GREEDY and EVIL players. The world must STOP them!

Reporter: Ok then.

Now that this edition's interview is out of the way, time to explore things that actually matter and add some value to this world!

So...

Cicada vs Munch+Run war

1600710145649.png
Or the Cicada vs CRUNCH F war. Whatever is your chosen preference, please read any future war name however it pleases you.

Let us begin with the initial 8 days of warfare. A cat op launched by Cicada, and a smaller scale similar op by Munch and Run / CRUNCH F. Cicada chanced a number of trains and the first round of recap wars began.
1600709092207.png

Following this, Cicada launched a nobling operation with the surviving troops. The stats from the end of the previous op to the beginning of the new one are shown below.
1600709044278.png

Statistically and realistically speaking, so far Cicada has been the only tribe truly on the offensive, with Munch and Run / CRUNCH F. playing almost entirely defensively.

Statistics of the current overall war stats are shown below.

1600709256854.png
Cicada are holding approximately 30% of the villages they take so far in this way.
Statistically speaking, Munch is performing worse defensively with a net -24 villages compared to Run's net -20 villages. There has been a lot of tribe swapping which may be influencing these statistics one way or the other.

However, it would be wrong at this point to look at the Cicada vs Munch+Run war only through the prism of the east. All confirmed tribes on the various sides of warfare are shown on the map below.

1600710392831.png

In the south...Cicada and the Spanish. Long-term trusting friends.
In the central and north-east...PMS and Munch/Run. Former enemies united by a common cause.
And WB. Separate on this map as this reporter has no inside scoop on their stance.

The results of the Spanish/PMS war will have a knock-on effect for the Cicada/Munch+Run war.
The same is true in reverse.

...PMS ever so slightly larger than the 3 Spanish tribes combined...
...Cicada ever so slightly larger than Munch and Run combined...

These two wars, on paper virtually equal in size, shall decide the fate of W112.

This greedy reporter intends to keep reporting periodically, as and when juicy opportunities present themselves. And wishes luck to Munch and Run in their first operation against Cicada.

Toodles!

luluki

Reaction score
View attachment 5682

Men, women, children, Kingraz and Mr.Hustle...welcome to the latest edition of the Cicadian Times!

This reporter chose to take a period of rest following the devastation of JheeeZ at the hands of Cicada's nobles and the other tribes who played their part in the downfall of the powerhouse of the East, but after seeing a single person requesting a return of the Cicadian Times...this reporter's ego grew to a ridiculously unjustifiable size and a new report just had to be written. To the one fan of this series of literary masterpieces - you're welcome! :D

Looking in-depth into the period of transition between Cicada's wars, this reporter has unearthed some truly shocking discoveries. A timeline of events has been recorded through a thorough look at the Cicada Council, and Cicada Duke, discord channels in the Cicada tribe discord. Hold on to your socks...as they might blow away from the amazement of these completely unknown revelations coming to light.​
  • JheeeZ stated they were going to quit.​
  • Cicada wanted villages.​
  • Cicada took villages.​
  • Cicada wanted more villages.​
  • Cicada started a new war.​
As Mr.Hustle would say...what a greedy tribe.

Speaking of Mr.Hustle...before this reporter starts focusing on people and events that actually have some value, this reporter has secured an entirely legitimate interview with Mr.Hustle himself!

Reporter: Thank you for agreeing to this interview.
Mr.Hustle: Any opportunity to share my opinions, I will take! I must STOP the GREEDY and EVIL Cicada !

Reporter: Why do you hate them so much?
Mr.Hustle: Can you read? I just said...they are GREEDY and they will stop at NOTHING to WIN world 112. What MONSTERS !

Reporter: What is your opinion on other tribes?
Mr.Hustle: They don't matter. Only Cicada matters. They are GREEDY and need to be STOPPED. I will DESTROY them with my words !

Reporter: Is there any other topic of conversation you'd be willing to discuss? I feel you are just repeating yourself.
Mr.Hustle: Stop the GREEDY Cicada players! They control every tribe on W112 and clearly are talking to every tribe to fight everybody who isn't Cicada. What MONSTERS!

Reporter: Do you have proof of this?
Mr.Hustle: ...

Reporter: Do you?
Mr.Hustle: They are GREEDY and EVIL players. You can trust my every word!

Reporter: I guess this interview is running out of steam. Thank you for your time!
Mr.Hustle: No! Give me more attention. They are GREEDY and EVIL players. The world must STOP them!

Reporter: Ok then.

Now that this edition's interview is out of the way, time to explore things that actually matter and add some value to this world!

So...

Cicada vs Munch+Run war

View attachment 5686
Or the Cicada vs CRUNCH F war. Whatever is your chosen preference, please read any future war name however it pleases you.

Let us begin with the initial 8 days of warfare. A cat op launched by Cicada, and a smaller scale similar op by Munch and Run / CRUNCH F. Cicada chanced a number of trains and the first round of recap wars began.
View attachment 5684

Following this, Cicada launched a nobling operation with the surviving troops. The stats from the end of the previous op to the beginning of the new one are shown below.
View attachment 5683

Statistically and realistically speaking, so far Cicada has been the only tribe truly on the offensive, with Munch and Run / CRUNCH F. playing almost entirely defensively.

Statistics of the current overall war stats are shown below.

View attachment 5685
Cicada are holding approximately 30% of the villages they take so far in this way.
Statistically speaking, Munch is performing worse defensively with a net -24 villages compared to Run's net -20 villages. There has been a lot of tribe swapping which may be influencing these statistics one way or the other.

However, it would be wrong at this point to look at the Cicada vs Munch+Run war only through the prism of the east. All confirmed tribes on the various sides of warfare are shown on the map below.

View attachment 5689

In the south...Cicada and the Spanish. Long-term trusting friends.
In the central and north-east...PMS and Munch/Run. Former enemies united by a common cause.
And WB. Separate on this map as this reporter has no inside scoop on their stance.

The results of the Spanish/PMS war will have a knock-on effect for the Cicada/Munch+Run war.
The same is true in reverse.

...PMS ever so slightly larger than the 3 Spanish tribes combined...
...Cicada ever so slightly larger than Munch and Run combined...

These two wars, on paper virtually equal in size, shall decide the fate of W112.

This greedy reporter intends to keep reporting periodically, as and when juicy opportunities present themselves. And wishes luck to Munch and Run in their first operation against Cicada.

Toodles!

What a nice post, enjoyed a lot reading this.

You can put WB in the PMS team aswell since they are making ops together sending long range nukes vs our K44 front.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What a nice post, enjoyed a lot reading this.

You can put WB in the PMS team aswell since they are making ops together sending long range nukes vs our K44 front.
If that's the case put that in your Map one last shot, I admit its a good read you made valid points , looking at the map this world war whoever the winner is will be the winner of the world.

I thank One last shot for acknowledging that they are GREEDY SELFISH TRIBE, it takes a lot of courage to admit their tribes flaws in the forums, nevertheless it show that this tribe is motivated by PURE GREED.

Read carefully the post of onelast shot. It will show how they play the game