NSFW Vs DRUNK

Lethal Sleep Daddy

Reaction score
The tribe is now at war with Drunk Traps!

War name: Y'all Have Lame Tribe Names

Declaration:
First Off I'd like to kick this off by stating please add in all your family tribes into the war so I don't have to declare war on 15 tribes because y'all are mass huggers.

Alright now that is out of the way; I'd like to present a list of reasons we are going to war with y'all and what lead to these actions.

1. Half our tribe is Arab and they haven't ever tried bacon, so we have agreed to all go eat bacon and pork. Sucks for y'all.

2. I want to see if Guan Yu is able to defend better than he is able to write on the forums. I have a feeling his defending abilities will be equivalent to his forum posting in which he just throws things together and hopes it works. I mean personally I love free villages so I could use a couple of those slide into these DMs.

3. Ex-CDG council swore we were on good terms. Obviously that was a lie, they constantly withheld information from us and only confessed to things AFTER we got our spies in CDG family and Sinners family to confirm things. Shocker CDG players starting another war.

4. That bunny person is BEYOND annoying. Y'all ever see how attention starved they are on the externals and the tw-official discord? Kinda sad honestly. You're irrelevant and merged into another account, please hush. I'm pretty sure they're like 13 and think they're funny. Yawwnnn

5. One of your council members literally is messaging me constantly on discord asking for me to donate money to them because their house is messed up or something like that. AFTER the dude lies to me multiple times. Yeah fam, lets not message me anymore before I start turning it into a meme.

6. Y'all stole my boy Travy's magmarr account, lemme get that shit back please. Also whomever is sitting is a confirmed shitter due to the fact they brought up HP to me, a world I literally destroyed everyone. So can't wait to get your free villages too.

7. Y'all have zero room for growth anywhere, anymore y'all literally have 23 barbs TOTAL in k35,34,33,43. Congrats 23 more villages for you low bottom feeders to take before you have to fight your way out of this one lol.

8. Y'all have like 15 family tribes, its an embracing sign to see the #1 potential tribe NSEW on w114 turn into a mass recruiting family hugging tribe just because their hard carries big fella and devil bunny quit. Big sad.

9. Some dude nobled villages behind us on our rim. Don't appreciate that one fam.

10. Did I mention that CDG lies already? Yeah? eh still stands.

11. NSEW leadership literally had a chat that we were sharing information with and where we were reaching out multiple times trying to help out with them against sinners. All the nice gestures and kindness we showed all for y'all to go and mass recruit dead weight. Sad reacts only.

12. Y'all attacked our bois DnG, that's not nice at all.

13. Y'all got an ego now for whatever reason because you have 150 members or some shit like that. Sad reacts.

14. Y'all know we've been sitting here stacking DnG frontline and no one has even tried to reach out to us from NSFW, I find that offensive. :( I figured that someone would've tried to handle something diplomatically.

15. Yes I have spies in your tribe. No I won't tell you who.

16. I never received an apology letter from anyone in CDG family nor NSFW family for how they treated me. I'm a lover not a fighter.

17. Sinners are getting boring, they've got so many internal issues over there its just fun watching them collapse on theirselves and Overseas try to internal everyone he can just because he wants to see if he'll get big enough that I finally recruit him. Who knows drag this war out long enough I might do it just to get the world dominance and laugh that NSFW family wasted their time and effort for weeks just to still lose lol.

18. This one is here just because I want to see if I can come up with 20 reasons why we're at war.

19. Did I mention how annoying some of your members are?

20. This one's just for the memes. Have fun guys and goodluck. I respect NSEW for what they did against sinners, but don't respect NSFW for what they did against their selves mass recruiting.

In all reality, if Drunk win this world we owe a good fair amount of it to NSEW because how well they held against sinners for so long honestly. Then mass recruit dead weight instead of eating them now giving us the chance to eat them and keep growing. All in-which recruiting them makes things go so much more smoothly for us and DnG to solidify diplo and have eachothers backs. So congrats guys y'all played yourselves. I'd love to see the drawing board for whomever came up with the idea to keep absolutely EVERYONE of the members in all the family tribes and make a super elite family tribe lol. And how the hell did they get people to agree to that lol

Don't forget to add your push account/multi account/sat account/ and family account tribes into the war please and thank you.

Big shoutout for NSEW leadership for helping drunk be put in a position that we're over 30mil bigger than the rank 2 tribe. Lol buckle up boys and girls it'll be a long holiday season for some of you. :)

~Babin/Weird Flex But Okay

1. Half our tribe is Arab and they haven't ever tried bacon, so we have agreed to all go eat bacon and pork. Sucks for y'all.
Me: Well, camels are fun. Sorry, you'll all have to go against your religion, I mean that is the Drunk style anyways, war of face off from side lol

2. I want to see if Guan Yu is able to defend better than he is able to write on the forums. I have a feeling his defending abilities will be equivalent to his forum posting in which he just throws things together and hopes it works. I mean personally I love free villages so I could use a couple of those slide into these DMs.
Me: Guan will tell you when time comes. No comments on this.

3. Ex-CDG council swore we were on good terms. Obviously that was a lie, they constantly withheld information from us and only confessed to things AFTER we got our spies in CDG family and Sinners family to confirm things. Shocker CDG players starting another war.
Me: Snakes can't be lied to. Its true they sense it:p

4. That bunny person is BEYOND annoying. Y'all ever see how attention starved they are on the externals and the tw-official discord? Kinda sad honestly. You're irrelevant and merged into another account, please hush. I'm pretty sure they're like 13 and think they're funny. Yawwnnn
Me: Well beauty lies in the eye of beholder. Truth is bunny can't explain enough about wonders of bacon. He is still learning.

5. One of your council members literally is messaging me constantly on discord asking for me to donate money to them because their house is messed up or something like that. AFTER the dude lies to me multiple times. Yeah fam, lets not message me anymore before I start turning it into a meme.
Me: Don't worry, daddy took care of his personal issues.

6. Y'all stole my boy Travy's magmarr account, lemme get that shit back please. Also whomever is sitting is a confirmed shitter due to the fact they brought up HP to me, a world I literally destroyed everyone. So can't wait to get your free villages too.
Me: Nobody stole Travvy's account. Main owner is still there trolling you that its me sitting. You are so naive.

7. Y'all have zero room for growth anywhere, anymore y'all literally have 23 barbs TOTAL in k35,34,33,43. Congrats 23 more villages for you low bottom feeders to take before you have to fight your way out of this one lol.
Me: Check your glasses, aren't DNG worse than GOP barbs?

8. Y'all have like 15 family tribes, its an embracing sign to see the #1 potential tribe NSEW on w114 turn into a mass recruiting family hugging tribe just because their hard carries big fella and devil bunny quit. Big sad.
Me: Thought you were bad in stats, but I realize its counting problem too. lol. Talk about ranking 1-10 everyday on events. I see desperation. This war is of persistence Vs Money. Lets see, bring it on!

9. Some dude nobled villages behind us on our rim. Don't appreciate that one fam.
Me: what were you doing till then? I know its hard to count that you have to restart everytime.

10. Did I mention that CDG lies already? Yeah? eh still stands.
Me: All adult lies, even child does. Ain't no Buddha / Jesus. If you just found that out, its a BS coz you lie more than rest.

11. NSEW leadership literally had a chat that we were sharing information with and where we were reaching out multiple times trying to help out with them against sinners. All the nice gestures and kindness we showed all for y'all to go and mass recruit dead weight. Sad reacts only.
Me: You had your motive in that. Will show you who the dead weights are. Either way I'm good at organizing. Muscles being pumped everyday, thats why Drunk was too scared to wait, and declared. Babin goes. " Who is the no1 threat for us in 114? Sinners ? blehhh. Ourselves? Bleh... Lets be a coward and declare on No Sleep Family.

12. Y'all attacked our bois DnG, that's not nice at all.
Me: At least respect your meat shields. They not your boys. They your friends. You treating them like pets.

13. Y'all got an ego now for whatever reason because you have 150 members or some shit like that. Sad reacts.
Me: No ego shown. I think you smelt a sense called FEAR.

14. Y'all know we've been sitting here stacking DnG frontline and no one has even tried to reach out to us from NSFW, I find that offensive. :( I figured that someone would've tried to handle something diplomatically.
Me: We know it, we don't care. We'll grind our way through.

15. Yes I have spies in your tribe. No I won't tell you who.
Me: Been spy proof since 10 worlds ago . Your spy can tell you only news about bacon.

16. I never received an apology letter from anyone in CDG family nor NSFW family for how they treated me. I'm a lover not a fighter.
Me: Nothing makes you entitled to. Don't act like a little spoilt princess. Should've just manned up, and declared like those olden days proud Arabs.

17. Sinners are getting boring, they've got so many internal issues over there its just fun watching them collapse on theirselves and Overseas try to internal everyone he can just because he wants to see if he'll get big enough that I finally recruit him. Who knows drag this war out long enough I might do it just to get the world dominance and laugh that NSFW family wasted their time and effort for weeks just to still lose lol.
Me: Must be those grapes are sour concept. Overseas can hold you for 10 years alone.

18. This one is here just because I want to see if I can come up with 20 reasons why we're at war.
Me: There are many things that can be put, but silly it sounds like whining than war declaration.

19. Did I mention how annoying some of your members are?
Me: Thank you for the compliment

20. This one's just for the memes. Have fun guys and goodluck. I respect NSEW for what they did against sinners, but don't respect NSFW for what they did against their selves mass recruiting.
Me: We did what we think its right, and we always declared in fashion, and passion. Never whined instead of declaring.

Last edited:

Lord-Ice

Reaction score
5 -------

For one i haven't been mailing you constantly only one time same with everyone else that I've knew and asked help to and for another one' it's not nice for you to turn the tragedy my family had encountered into your personal war agenda or shit talk. Shame on you babin I didn't think you'd go that low and i do sincerely hope you won't ever encounter the same tragedy i've been into. I just hope keenan prays for you beside God so I hope God may bless you more!

Smith

Last edited:

Rick James

Reaction score
Lol, stop posting before ya'll get exposed. Its pretty bad when friends of mine (ex nsew) told me how pathetic yall are now that your defenders ran for the hills after your horrible diplo move.

valeri112

Reaction score
It is funny how u mentioned HP after u and dawg did there or u forget how u forcefully interneled a whole tribe after dawg gave u info about that tribe troops and made us attack all around us to lose troops so u can handle us :D Magy account is not stolen but I have his permission to troll u :D this war was bound to happen so I don't know why the long stupid explanation u could have declared :D
Also, i don't know why u of all people should mention our merge as a bad move when half your tribe including u i think have been posting in forums and in-game and NSEW and CDG should not fight because it is stupid but work together against sin. I think u are only saying what you want to hear lol :D either way come one lol :D
One more thing we include our 3 family tribes in the war but u should declare on the others yourself while we are in good connection with them they are not our academies and they are not taking part in our wars unless they want

Draw the Owl

Reaction score

Retweet this shit. 2020 is bad enough, please get rid of this Bunny-pestilence.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First two kicks of the war and we're only a few hours in. This is not a good sign omg. Weren't y'all the one's that were flaming Sinners on the forums for kicking their members to save war stats? Sad reacts only. You know what they say, either die a hero or live long enough to become a villian.

Rip Kicked NSFW F. Members 2020:
King rastafarian
Turambar1337

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
5 -------

For one i haven't been mailing you constantly only one time same with everyone else that I've knew and asked help to and for another one' it's not nice for you to turn the tragedy my family had encountered into your personal war agenda or shit talk. Shame on you babin I didn't think you'd go that low and i do sincerely hope you won't ever encounter the same tragedy i've been into. I just hope keenan prays for you beside God so I hope God may bless you more!

Smith
1st off, you literally lied to me even after I showed screenshot proof multiple times lol. 2nd off if I didn't have money myself I doubt you'd be messaging me. 3rd off, asking someone for money AFTER you've been a prick to them isn't how that happens, honestly you could take this as a humbling experience and realize that your actions have reactions among people across things. I've had my fair share of eye opening moments. I ignored you after you stated it was you and decided to not break these statements down to you while you were already in a low point in life. Then you proceeded to message me again turning into begging at that point. You literally opened up your original request for money from me as "I know we have had our differences" but please give me money. Come on now. Lets be real with things since you wanted to publicly out yourself whom was the one requesting money from me.
4th off. You know what they say don't believe anything you read on the internet.

Lord-Ice

Reaction score
"I know we have had our differences" but please give me money.

You should really completely put-in to context the whole message dude not like adding something up and sounding all weird about it.

"Hi mate, I know we’ve had our differences in-game and I'm not on any position to ask for any irl help but my family were caught on a very devastating incident last Thursday and I'm very desperate right now because of my family needs. Our neighbors’ house was on fire and 911 was late on helping us putting it out so it spread to our home to nothing was left. Couple of houses including ours was burned. I've been struggling since the start of Covid just when I was already getting back on my feet this happened. Currently we've just crashed on my aunt’s house lost everything we've worked for. I'd like to ask for help us please however small it is please? I don't see any light in all of this getting very depressed."

That is exactly what I messaged you and not only you but few more other people. I thought you would at least have consideration and empathy thinking we're same human. Yes, i was desperate and the tragedy my family have befell to is not something that I even imagined will happen or be able to experience by me or others but I really felt you shouldn't even bring this up in here and talk about this as if a joke or use it as part of your own shi**y agenda!

Or do you want me to attach the SC here - you always post stories that are not complete and i've had enough of your sh*tshow !

------------------

1st off, you literally lied to me even after I showed screenshot proof multiple times lol.

I don't even know what you're talking about and if did are you even that clean to point fingers to anyone? As if you never lied due to the game? It's part of the game and you know that so stop b**ching about it.

------------------

2nd off if I didn't have money myself I doubt you'd be messaging me.

FYI - I mailed most people on my discord account or even facebook not knowing what they're financial standing is or are just trying my best to look out for my family in the hopes that someone might at least show humility and understanding on what I've been through lately and yes I did ask and probably begged that's because I was desperate and at least I'm man enough to be desperate bowing down for my family sake not for my own personal agenda. Do you think I like asking for help? No dude! I just hope you never will experience any incidents or any other tragedies your whole life! I pray for you! Also, At least the once who didn't help me out or the ones I messaged did empathized and gave me prayers and wished me luck not being a prick and using all sh*tty stuffs you've been saying in here destroying your own morality. I didn't really imagine you'll go this low dude and if yes you do have money or good life then more blessings to you and I do really hope you don't experience what i've been through ! You can ask around - don't feel so self-entitled that you think you're the only one i reached out to. You can meme your way out of this but God dude you're a total jerk babin for shi**ing on someones tragedy - At least Trex didn't gone this low!

--------------

4th off. You know what they say don't believe anything you read on the internet.

Then if you don't believe me or anything online cause as always eversince you just want to believe whatever it is you want to believe or hear so be it -Just SHUT YOUR F MOUTH & just don't go off disrespecting someones integrity when you really don't even know them or making tragedies that people experience as a joke!

PS: This is the first time I've ever fought or talked back against someone in here or wanted to punch someone in the face tbh! This will be the first and last you'll see me here!

Smith

Last edited:

Fajah

Reaction score
5 -------

Smith

Reaction score
Dang, Weird Flex.

Thanks for hitting me in the feels.

bois, y’all ever had a crazy ex that would send salty walls of texts at you for the most insignificant things? I thought I was past all that :(