The only way to beat TreX!

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
hahahah this thread is gold, love seeing Cereal already imploding.

We outplayed you guys so hard this world every single op. Now your own tribemates realized how dirty you all are and help the legit players out instead.

Really wonder for how much longer trex can hold his core cluster until he give it up. Hope you pp some more walls for me.

Revenge time baby !

1606487154013.png

How does this guy manage to make himself look stupider every time he speaks.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hahahah this thread is gold, love seeing Cereal already imploding.

We outplayed you guys so hard this world every single op. Now your own tribemates realized how dirty you all are and help the legit players out instead.

Really wonder for how much longer trex can hold his core cluster until he give it up. Hope you pp some more walls for me.

Revenge time baby !
Are you literally stating "help the legit players out instead" while also saying "how dirty you all are". All while y'all landed a timed op with defense on a player that's gifting out to the enemy? Isn't that "dirty" playing yourselves? LOL

Glanne

Reaction score
Wait a second here...We didnt flip a single player. You're the ones who turned them against yourselves :D :D :D

Fajah

Reaction score
First of all, who cries about PP anymore lol?

Second, multi account? Where? Please tell me where and then you tell my why those aint banned :rolleyes:
You had 5 accounts removed off my frontline after Abel tried to spawn in Nocturne and Hulk Johnson + Multies

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I guess thats how the swedes need to win! They werent gonna win otherwise.

TreX outplayed Abel all world. :)

Braging about outplaying Abel, just wow. Honestly, just wow.

Imagine being irrelevant on every world you play.

You would know, wouldn't you?

Not one swede legitimately denying this was the only way to win.

Personally, i think the Swedes had like a few more options to win. 1 being by just playing and nobling around the turtle heavy Trex account which Everyone supplied defence to.

But thats just my humble opinion.

Deleted User - 848913440

Yeah good job flipping your idiots who didn't even understand what a DV is. Seriously, noobs wanted all their frontline stacked against LSD and then dont understand why they cant get that defense.
Very hypocritical coming from someone who is asking for 40k in 8-10 villas every 2-3 days.

You should choose your words wisely,.. before we force you to quit again.

Last edited by a moderator: