The only way to beat TreX!

Slacker

Reaction score
There are some players having issues with basic terms, so here for your convenience:
Gaining access to accounts, completely destroying them, moving all their items to casual, upgrading all flags, using all pp and sending all troops away against account owner will while nobling his entire front in minutes =/= Player flipping and gifting villages out of his own will cause he is biased/unhappy with his team members and/or leadership.

Landing on all his villages + support from 40-80+ hours away, just shows how incompetent your leadership is not knowing wtf is going on.
Said player should've been either internalled or reconsiled with.
First option was out of the question, mostly cause Abel is one of the best pressuring accounts i've even witnessed (Twice already) forcing you turtle.
Second option was out of the question, hearing from multiple players the attitude and abuse leadership had towards them.

"The only way to beat trex", please, you basically beat yourself.

Deleted User - 10770065

When Trex internals random noob accs to prevent stuff like this from happening

Swedes: HAHAHA YOU'RE TRASH ALL YOU CAN DO IS INTERNAL YOUR TRIBEMATES NOOB

When Trex doesn't internal random noob accs and the acc flips and gifts vills in the core beside him

Swedes: HAHAHA YOU'RE TRASH YOU SHOULD'VE INTERNALLED THIS GUY YOU DUMB NOOB

In reality, the swedes had to find a dirty way to getting inside to do something as everything else wasn't working at all so after failed attempts of multi accounting (inviting nocturne near trex then nocturne inviting others to get d stars inside) they flip a random acc that they flamed him for nobling to prevent issues like this from happening. Shameless, desperate gameplay. Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slacker

Reaction score
1 - I'm not a swede.
2 - I've never said i cared for his internalling + I think most of the issue with that is people were mentioning the questionable methods (aka telling given player send all his troops then internal like a coward - But thats again, just being a shit leader)
3 - Wow, 4 26p players, must've been scary. They all got reported and banned, did you see anyone complain?

Something is completely wrong with your morale compass is you compare inviting players to pop on FL, a clearly visible move to shady actions like stripping accounts, stealing flags and other shit i hear trex is being accused of.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Shaun is just a salty loser on a 400k point acc which is getting rimmed or is on delete ♡♡♡♡

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@ShaunDK One thing is to internal useless acc by kicking them and attacking, and other thing is to start your growth by making people share their troops and use that while they offline in your advantage. Or to AS acc and send its troops out and then internal it.

Swedes didnt flip anyone, those players came to them cause they werent happy with their council. I don't see anything wrong in accepting to noble enemy villages when offered to you.

Not gonna mention that trex tribe did same thing on w114, but with asking whole enemy tribe to join them and flip sides? Not gonna mention trex asked whole LSD to flip sides and join world against swedes?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
When Trex internals random noob accs to prevent stuff like this from happening

Swedes: HAHAHA YOU'RE TRASH ALL YOU CAN DO IS INTERNAL YOUR TRIBEMATES NOOB

When Trex doesn't internal random noob accs and the acc flips and gifts vills in the core beside him

Swedes: HAHAHA YOU'RE TRASH YOU SHOULD'VE INTERNALLED THIS GUY YOU DUMB NOOB

In reality, the swedes had to find a dirty way to getting inside to do something as everything else wasn't working at all so after failed attempts of multi accounting (inviting nocturne near trex then nocturne inviting others to get d stars inside) they flip a random acc that they flamed him for nobling to prevent issues like this from happening. Shameless, desperate gameplay. Nice.

Will give BITE credit for their propaganda machine but this is exactly the case. Churn your bullshit out on the forums but it is not to hard to see through for people who have half a brain, unfortunatly some dont. We play tribal wars it might as well be game of thrones and I’m not complaining but quit being hypocrite white knights it’s pathetic.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Honestly thought, is there anyone, i mean anyone who thinks Trex deserves better than what he is getting?

I mean, for all the shit he has done in the past, i would not give one cent if we played the dirtiest game and had him cause of it. Why? Because he does that if he gets the chance.

Watching all this salt just makes me sleep with a smile on my face, knowing how much this sucks for Trex and his bois

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i love how all these dumbass swedes claim people just randomly "flip" and it is somehow any different than the dirty tactics they claim babin and trex are so horrible for implementing in a WAR STRATEGY game LOL

BITE and their baby boomer pals have been begging for weeks and weeks for ANYONE to flip on trex and all the boys. Even a blind squirell will find a nut occasionally. Mass mailing and sending dozens of unanswered discord messages begging for people to paly against trex because he is dirty was bound to grant you at least one flipped player.

David10333

Reaction score
i love how all these dumbass swedes claim people just randomly "flip" and it is somehow any different than the dirty tactics they claim babin and trex are so horrible for implementing in a WAR STRATEGY game LOL

BITE and their baby boomer pals have been begging for weeks and weeks for ANYONE to flip on trex and all the boys. Even a blind squirell will find a nut occasionally. Mass mailing and sending dozens of unanswered discord messages begging for people to paly against trex because he is dirty was bound to grant you at least one flipped player.
Who are you?