Congrats to the Apes! C7 is won!

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, looks like everyone that was at war with Apex has given up. Inactives, barbs and flag collectors are all that is left.

How do the TW gods decide when its time to declare the world won?

Strong work, Monkeys! You guys really worked together, and did some amazing ops! And thanks to the support team! Defense PLUS offense always wins.

It has been a really fun year playing with you guys. You will all go far in life. Amazing, wonderful people. TW is cool because it brings people of all types, all countries, all different personalities and strengths. It shows how amazing the human race is when we work together!

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well done by the way - sounds better than the usual "merge to win" that goes on these days !!

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Shut up Shooting, you didn't play there I did. Apex losers win with having 4 tribes....mrge to win. The day I left that world...before that, they were scared n00bs who couldn't do anything.

Apex can thank only one person for their win and that is the brainless duke of Stand tribe who turned on Elite instead on apex...god job brain dead dude, you made losers in Apex win....

and players in vpri-m8 tribe you wasted 3 years of life being bs. for apex tribe they win you lose.....such a coward way of play. Pathetic losers.

Deleted User - 11483970

LMFAO again batan cant seem to read war stats correctly. We won not cuz stand turned or anyone else but rather from your inability to lead and just putting all the "top players" in a tribe. You had no real chance of winning mate. Just go away already. We had players and numbers and used that to our advantage. The cowards, Stand, that you mention put up a greater fight than you ever did so really just be quiet and admit defeat.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LB, you may say what you like, you always do. But nothing you can say about my guys is true except they are amazing TW players. From day one, we worked together and performed op after op. We planned, we executed and we beat every adversary.

A strong man knows when he has been defeated, and acknowledges the victors. You can learn a lot from defeat, or you can continue to be defeated.

My guys are nothing short of amazing.

Deleted User - 7777020

abc.png

Can someone tell me who this players AKA is, if they know?

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Like I say, 3 apex tribe and then stand losers join on weeken Elite 19 members against 80 cowards...so much about apex win because you are good, no mate you suck and I proved by owning you alone when I played. Apex alone against Elite would not stand a chance, you know it, I know it. Apex with 3 tribes and brainless players in Stand, yes only way you had chance

So Apex merge to win tribe.....its still win but a pathetic one

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We all played together since day one. And you had many tribes helping you.

But I think what you are saying is that you failed at leadership, because you could not get any tribes to work with you.

Thats part of the game. Work on that, and you may win one day.

The truth is, you suck. Your players in Elite hated the way you treated them. You called one player horrible names, and all your mates saw. They then all left you. You cannot treat people like crap and then state your foolish ways did not cause your downfall. Learn from your mistakes, and stop blaming others others for your own actions.

You never owned anyone.

And Stand lasted much longer than your tribe, once you were gone. They are still playing while you are banned. They have some good players.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Non tribe helped my tribe, in fact, it was the other way around. I had to send support to Castle and Europe tribes because they couldn't defend their own.

My leadership is best there is, that s why I can't get tribes to work with me, they are all afraid of my tribes and they work together against my tribe, like 10 tribes against 1 of my tribe, happen on 7 and 9. Always the same. I'm too big when I have a tribe, all others scared to death and join forces against me. I would actually destroy them all even with 1 tribe but there is one problem, always some traitors and cowards who desert and not fight.

About my way of threatening people, it depends on a player. If he doesn't play active then yes, he will not have a nice thretman from me. So inactives, n00bs and other losers don't like my tribe, they cant play sim city in there I don't let it. Me calling person horrible names, he deserves it! I never insult good players. But traitors and people who work against tribe deserve it.

Stand members are not good players, mybe one of them is but the rest are avreg. But all of them with no brain. If they had any common sense they would join me against Apex but now they seen what happened, like I predicted, they lost.

deathwaltz

Reaction score
Non tribe helped my tribe, in fact, it was the other way around. I had to send support to Castle and Europe tribes because they couldn't defend their own.

My leadership is best there is, that s why I can't get tribes to work with me, they are all afraid of my tribes and they work together against my tribe, like 10 tribes against 1 of my tribe, happen on 7 and 9. Always the same. I'm too big when I have a tribe, all others scared to death and join forces against me. I would actually destroy them all even with 1 tribe but there is one problem, always some traitors and cowards who desert and not fight.

About my way of threatening people, it depends on a player. If he doesn't play active then yes, he will not have a nice thretman from me. So inactives, n00bs and other losers don't like my tribe, they cant play sim city in there I don't let it. Me calling person horrible names, he deserves it! I never insult good players. But traitors and people who work against tribe deserve it.

Stand members are not good players, mybe one of them is but the rest are avreg. But all of them with no brain. If they had any common sense they would join me against Apex but now they seen what happened, like I predicted, they lost.

Just a quick note....Stand had common sense thats why they DIDNT join you.... ffs

Lady Batan you were probably the school bully (if you ever went to school) if not get someone to read this to you. The bully who pushed people around until they ALL got so fed up with your.... "me me me, im the best im the greatest, im a GOD,.... so they decided to gang up on you and kick your ass and you run to the teacher crying that "them nasty people dont like me" ...... seems being a bully has followed you around because them nasty people who also dont like you on here ganged up on you just like school and kicked your butt. so do yourself a favour stop your crying, and go whinge where someone even gives a damn about your tears.....

Kimzs 2.0

Reaction score
Always "I'm the best", "I'm a god", "Noone can take me" from Batan.

Get down on earth man, all you do is raising yourself as a god among men and telling everyone else they're shit.
I don't see your name in the hall of fame? The only thing you're capable of is to be rude to others ingame and in the forum, just stop it and take a break from this.

Also, it's spelled "AVERAGE", and to be honest, those Stand-players are far better than you will ever be, they fight to the last village without complaining here like a child.
All respect to those remaining players in Stand, Castle and Europe. Now, be quiet and remain banned from the game please, Batan.

Deleted User - 848917031

You know, Batan doesn't try to hide the fact that he's a narcissistic douche, it's pretty obvious. Have to give respect where respect is due.

How about you? You seem to have a history of getting extremely sensitive and passing judgement on others rather quickly... What's behind your mask?

Last edited by a moderator:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well the un equal way that casual worlds start out and the fact that most players there really don't care who wins makes it difficult for me to understand why it is important who wins any casual world. I still maintain there is no need for a winner. Let it run 12 months and then let the players who want to move over to a new casual world make their departure. Then turn it competitive at that point. Let the co-owned boys have their fun after us fools have left for a new casual world.