Feedback World 117 & Casual 10

cappy1

Reaction score
No it would not. It would give YOU advantage against players who use PP and even bigger advantage against players who don't have pp and don't play casual worlds.

It would be like:

pp abusers + 0 resource packs until new event starts (for a months or so if it even starts on casual worlds?) against
cas6 players with hundreds/thousands resource packs and other shit like barracks boosters, etc AND ability to pp abuse against
new/poor players who didn't play older casual world and have 0 resource packs and are not able to pp abuse and have 0 chance.

Do you even realize how much pp someone would need to spend (and how little resources you get from market in the start) to catch up with people who have "unlimited" resources from hundreds of resource packs they've collected from events and daily logins?

ONLY way to have fair game is 0 inventory items and premium exchange disabled which won't happen, but atleast at least this way they are more fair than usually.

This is step in good direction.

Would make a change for the pp abusers to "find the boot on the other foot" when they started playing a world :);)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
435 players.

Wow.

HUGE failure Innogames

HUGE failure

I think we define a failure differently, as the world is how we expected and wanted it to be. Casual is supposed to be for the hundreds that want to learn the game, not the thousands that just want to sim and have an easy world.

But thanks for your feedback!

Mr Nib nibs

Reaction score
I think we define a failure differently, as the world is how we expected and wanted it to be. Casual is supposed to be for the hundreds that want to learn the game, not the thousands that just want to sim and have an easy world.

But thanks for your feedback!

Does this hint at the new way you will approach Casual worlds for the future? Making Casual 11 only transferrable from the most recent regular world to avoid players transferring over with any stockpiled inventory.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Does this hint at the new way you will approach Casual worlds for the future? Making Casual 11 only transferrable from the most recent regular world to avoid players transferring over with any stockpiled inventory.
That will largely depend on how casual 10 does, but that is the intention indeed.

Sir Romit

Reaction score
Do you even realize how much pp someone would need to spend (and how little resources you get from market in the start) to catch up with people who have "unlimited" resources from hundreds of resource packs they've collected from events and daily logins?
Sorry if I sound a bit rude, but you seem very naive. PP players don't gain their advantage solely from buying resources. They mainly get it from other pp features like reduced construction costs and reduced build times. Time is their biggest advantage, or should I say, they're not restricted it.

Now let;s break down this question of yours:

"Do you even realize how much pp someone would need to spend..." - It's not a matter of how much they would spend but how much they do spend. When the next world starts, join it from the beginning and check the top player rankings daily. Then you'll get some idea of how much money is spent.

"...(and how little resources you get from market in the start)..." - You'd be surprised at how many resources flow through the exchange in the beginning. It only seems like a little bit because it is snatched up the second it is put on the market. When you break it down, it's basically the same as micro farming barbs. When you micro farm, it's not about getting the big haul from one barb but getting small hauls from lots of barbs. It's the same with the exchange, it's not about getting the big trade from one deal but getting small trades from lots of deals. And with the reduced construction cost feature, PP players don't need as much resources as everyone else.

"...to catch up with people who have "unlimited" resources from hundreds of resource packs..." - How long does it take you to right click your mouse 8-9 times? That's how much time is needed for a pp player to fully construct a building level that would normally take 24 hours. Unless I'm missing something, there is no inventory item that can do that for you. The closest one is the Inheritance buff, but that only saves you a few hours. So while people may have lots of resource packages, they are still restricted by time.

"...they've collected from events and daily logins?" - This is not a special skill that you need to learn from some reclusive monk deep in the Himalayan mountains. Anyone and everyone can do it. It's probably the only neutral thing about this game, except for some of the events. PP players can also get an unfair advantage in them too.

TW should leave the casual worlds to the casual players. Players who don't spend every waking hour on the game, but still want to gain some sort of achievement out of it. If they were really concerned about new players, they should set up designated worlds for them. Something like Classic or High Performance and call it Training World or whatever.

Deleted User - 848983838

Sorry if I sound a bit rude, but you seem very naive. PP players don't gain their advantage solely from buying resources. They mainly get it from other pp features like reduced construction costs and reduced build times. Time is their biggest advantage, or should I say, they're not restricted it.

"...to catch up with people who have "unlimited" resources from hundreds of resource packs..." - How long does it take you to right click your mouse 8-9 times? That's how much time is needed for a pp player to fully construct a building level that would normally take 24 hours. Unless I'm missing something, there is no inventory item that can do that for you. The closest one is the Inheritance buff, but that only saves you a few hours. So while people may have lots of resource packages, they are still restricted by time.

yea you are pretty wrong on this.

the time reduction only matters in like the first week rushing first acad in main village and a few other villages after if you really going to grow initially and cost some mid game growth.

the biggest advantage pp players have is like what they were saying is first off res packs the single most op item in the game and dictates the entire game essentially and then buying resources.

the whole game in double flag coin boost meta. res packs are what make people grow 100x faster than anyone else. you simply cannot keep up with whales who are spending money on res packs no matter what you do its literally just no possible without farming multiple worlds super hard in preperation which most new players dont hae the kowledge or time to wait over a year to seriously play this game

you are thinking about this completely wrong. pp players are not restricted by the building time/pp spent there, but resources for coins to mint nobles. thats what separates whales from non premium players and what separates the tiers of whales.

whales spending their premium entirely on building villages up faster surely are going to grow faster than others but it is such a waste of premium that needs to be getting resources.

a major whale will have more res packs bought in a single event that a non premium player will get through daily logins+events without premium spending and have hundreds more nobles and thats what the big difference is.

you focused way to much on construction time cost reduction which is what an inefficient whale does compared to a whale spending premium on res packs.

heck take a look at W118 and you will see exactly what i said. caligula spent massive amounts of premium boosting every single village to 10,495 points and maintained rank 1 for quite awhile, but has fallen behind and unable to catch up to more efficient whales like topnotch and paramore who were know boosting villages like caligula. heck in 117 supposedly players were spending 300k and weren't even at 1 million or top 25 because they did the same spent most premium on boosting villages up like you explained while our account had a bit less than half that spent and were 2+ million and top 10

Sir Romit

Reaction score
you are thinking about this completely wrong. pp players are not restricted by the building time/pp spent there, but resources for coins to mint nobles. thats what separates whales from non premium players and what separates the tiers of whales.
Whales? I don't know what you're on about mate. I'm just talking about the regular joe who wants to start the world on some sort of a level playing field as premium players. If premium players can use their PP, non premium players should be allowed to transfer their inventory.

the time reduction only matters in like the first week rushing first acad in main village and a few other villages
You make it sound like the first week doesn't matter. I find what happens around you in the first week has a great impact on whether you succeed or not. I would love to have a few villages after the first week but I can't afford to spend that much PP. That's what I mean when I say premium players gain they're advantage because they are not restricted by time. On the other hand, if I use resource packages that I've acquired through daily log-ins, I'm still restricted by time.

Deleted User - 848983838

Whales? I don't know what you're on about mate. I'm just talking about the regular joe who wants to start the world on some sort of a level playing field as premium players. If premium players can use their PP, non premium players should be allowed to transfer their inventory.

You make it sound like the first week doesn't matter. I find what happens around you in the first week has a great impact on whether you succeed or not. I would love to have a few villages after the first week but I can't afford to spend that much PP. That's what I mean when I say premium players gain they're advantage because they are not restricted by time. On the other hand, if I use resource packages that I've acquired through daily log-ins, I'm still restricted by time.

the first week does matter, but like i said the biggest difference between premium spenders and non premium spenders ends up being the resources for minting allowing them to noble more villages than non premium players due to resource packages. You should be saving your resource packages to mint with, not to build your village and compete with players buying resources because they will still have a massive stockpile of res packs.

again time reduction is definitely an advantage in the early stage of the game they will hit nobles first, but overall that is not their biggest advantage which is buying resources early on, and then events/sales that give away resource packages they use to mint.

a premium player (or even someone who farmed a few worlds before playing) spends all their premium speeding up their village builds with the time reduction will get caught and passed by the premium players using premium for events for res packs/flag boosters as he might have more developed buildings, but he won't ave the same number of nobles, you see this happen every world. 118 caligula spent a lot of pp upgrading his buildings while top and paramore didn't and now have a substantial village advantage while I'd expect caligula to have similar if not a higher amount of premium spent that world. same on 119 arkram likely spent more upgrading his buildings and now dropping behind while players like tudadar and lucid have so many more villages then him just a lower points/village while ark may have had the better first few weeks.

resource buying/packages > time reductions.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
the first week does matter, but like i said the biggest difference between premium spenders and non premium spenders ends up being the resources for minting allowing them to noble more villages than non premium players due to resource packages. You should be saving your resource packages to mint with, not to build your village and compete with players buying resources because they will still have a massive stockpile of res packs.

again time reduction is definitely an advantage in the early stage of the game they will hit nobles first, but overall that is not their biggest advantage which is buying resources early on, and then events/sales that give away resource packages they use to mint.

a premium player (or even someone who farmed a few worlds before playing) spends all their premium speeding up their village builds with the time reduction will get caught and passed by the premium players using premium for events for res packs/flag boosters as he might have more developed buildings, but he won't ave the same number of nobles, you see this happen every world. 118 caligula spent a lot of pp upgrading his buildings while top and paramore didn't and now have a substantial village advantage while I'd expect caligula to have similar if not a higher amount of premium spent that world. same on 119 arkram likely spent more upgrading his buildings and now dropping behind while players like tudadar and lucid have so many more villages then him just a lower points/village while ark may have had the better first few weeks.

resource buying/packages > time reductions.

Yes but if you have a combination of both than you get a hyper whale, like overseas/healer in w114.

Spending PP on your villages makes the res packs more efficient because you can boost the barbs to wh30 and market 25. On top of that the villages will build troops faster, and that results in better scaves/farming.

Right now the biggest issue with PP is that the 1st event of a world just breaks it. You have players spending PP on res packs, popping them and selling res, making a profit, rinse and repeat.

If new worlds had their 1st event as something constant, where you can spend a max of like 5k pp this issue would not be happening.

Deleted User - 848983838

Yes but if you have a combination of both than you get a hyper whale, like overseas/healer in w114.

Spending PP on your villages makes the res packs more efficient because you can boost the barbs to wh30 and market 25. On top of that the villages will build troops faster, and that results in better scaves/farming.

Right now the biggest issue with PP is that the 1st event of a world just breaks it. You have players spending PP on res packs, popping them and selling res, making a profit, rinse and repeat.

If new worlds had their 1st event as something constant, where you can spend a max of like 5k pp this issue would not be happening.

yes obv combined its op but between the 2 its more op to focus on res packs+minting than developing your villages. which is what ive been saying

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am one of these "Noobs" who does not have thousands of PP. Without the resource packs from casual 6, I stand no chance to stay in the race for casual 10. With this new change, they are making it so that the already well established players get a further advantage on the noobs like myself, with the PP abuse. The ability to transfer resource packs from a previous casual worlds would even the PP abuse out.
I hope by now we have figured out that sole ownership is actually the weakness here. Why would they like a sole owner to have a equalising factor on any world. It is an evil that must be stopped. It is essential for the sake of having the multiple ownership participate in casual worlds. If you have multiple owners you have the added ability to get PP for split price. The co-owned profiles are even playing on casual worlds now....because they have this weird incentive of a dead end even in casual play on a new casual world. They can now bully the little guys twice over in the end game on the casual world. This poor fellow cant just pack up and move to a new casual world.... no they have to trap him there. This in the end is what drives their co-owned desires to exist in the first place. Please let them have their way because they deserve it and in any event they are the future of the game because there is no other option now.

I believe it will make more sense to only allow sole owned profiles the option to go to a casual world in the fist place. Then you will see how full it gets while the real worlds will be left deserted.