Mr Hustle Was Right

The Disuniter

Reaction score
Is this your way of justifying your actions as a member of the tribe cicada? Unfortunately it only reflects on how weak your personality regarding this game, blame others for your own actions.

This is not about skill, this is not about snipping or defense.

Its about loyalty.
Well, you cant blame me for asking for support while I was still fighting cicada. I moved tribes, get over it. And if that makes me bad, I could have been much worse but chose not to be.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, you cant blame me for asking for support while I was still fighting cicada. I moved tribes, get over it. And if that makes me bad, I could have been much worse but chose not to be.

Tough guy, I think your just a coward

a traitor
a self centered player
a monster

ingame who doesn't care about his tribe but just focuses on himself.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
All this hubbub about a 3 mil account crossing sides. Yet nate openly said he expected for us to take all of K46 and then they would just hold in K45.

Why does it matter. They planned for this apparently

The Disuniter

Reaction score
Tough guy, I think your just a coward

a traitor
a self centered player
a monster

ingame who doesn't care about his tribe but just focuses on himself.
And what are you gona do about it crybaby? Crunch dont play except very few member and I’m supposed to wait there till I’m rimmed? If they were fighting I would have stayed, and dont call 5 man active accounts fighting.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And what are you gona do about it crybaby? Crunch dont play except very few member and I’m supposed to wait there till I’m rimmed? If they were fighting I would have stayed, and dont call 5 man active accounts fighting.

Win as a team, Lose as a team -CoD 2010
Certain speed rounds even lock in your tribe so you can't leave it.
If your team is losing you could've done something to help eg facilitate merges, advise players to co play.

Mr Hustle is right on the selfish part though. What about your tribemates? Surely many of them would want to play longer without losing all their villages. Why didn't you talk to cicada about making an academy tribe and getting all your mates in it as well?

Worst part is, it seems you've lost more villages joining Cicada than you have in Crunch. So I'm questioning whose side you're really on. ♥ ( :

The Disuniter

Reaction score
Win as a team, Lose as a team -CoD 2010
Certain speed rounds even lock in your tribe so you can't leave it.
If your team is losing you could've done something to help eg facilitate merges, advise players to co play.

Mr Hustle is right on the selfish part though. What about your tribemates? Surely many of them would want to play longer without losing all their villages. Why didn't you talk to cicada about making an academy tribe and getting all your mates in it as well?

Worst part is, it seems you've lost more villages joining Cicada than you have in Crunch. So I'm questioning whose side you're really on. ♥ ( :
Academy tribe at this point in game?
Also I knew, and Cicada knew, that I was going to lose these villages considering their location. It seems you do not have enough information about this world, or the location of the villages lost. Whatever I lost, will gain again very easily. Cicada is a tribe I’m confident in. As for my ex-tribemates, they can apply to join like I did and they have their chances, they get in or not thats not up to me.

Reaction score

Which again proves what every Cicadian has said about the reason for the move... Not to gain the villas but to gain the players.

While I agree with "lose as a team" you'll have to define "team". Cuz as far as I'm concerned you can be in a tribe and not work as a team... I'd argue that actually a tribe can lack loyalty towards a player if the tribe does not play as a team or is inactive. Perhaps y'all need to sit down and ponder what loyalty actually means and what it's limits are ;)

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Which again proves what every Cicadian has said about the reason for the move... Not to gain the villas but to gain the players.

While I agree with "lose as a team" you'll have to define "team". Cuz as far as I'm concerned you can be in a tribe and not work as a team... I'd argue that actually a tribe can lack loyalty towards a player if the tribe does not play as a team or is inactive. Perhaps y'all need to sit down and ponder what loyalty actually means and what it's limits are ;)

We'd rather stand. Thank you very much.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All this hubbub about a 3 mil account crossing sides. Yet nate openly said he expected for us to take all of K46 and then they would just hold in K45.

Why does it matter. They planned for this apparently

is this a small issue, can you say the same if Sleepless Elite went to Crunch?

Of course Sleepless ELite wouldn't do that because is he loyal to Cicada, unlike Disuniter , a pathetic, desperate player eager for a world win and Cicada used this situation again, and again for their own selfish and pathetic gain.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Sleepless Elite wouldn't do that because we play with people who work as a team and all have each other's backs offensively and defensively.

There is no denying Munch have good players, and some of them do work together. However, Cicada hasn't been properly attacked until now by Munch for a couple of months. Despite being under pressure nonstop, the Eastern players have been left to fight us without their much larger accounts being willing to give any retaliation against Cicada to alleviate the pressure. Instead, they spent all their time starting a different war.

If Cicada did that to me, I'd think long and hard about whether I want to keep playing. Because I wouldn't trust my leadership or tribemates to make sensible, logical choices.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The Sleepless Elite wouldn't do that because we play with people who work as a team and all have each other's backs offensively and defensively.

There is no denying Munch have good players, and some of them do work together. However, Cicada hasn't been properly attacked until now by Munch for a couple of months. Despite being under pressure nonstop, the Eastern players have been left to fight us without their much larger accounts being willing to give any retaliation against Cicada to alleviate the pressure. Instead, they spent all their time starting a different war.

If Cicada did that to me, I'd think long and hard about whether I want to keep playing. Because I wouldn't trust my leadership or tribemates to make sensible, logical choices.

All You Base Are Belong To Us ! : )

WhiteGrimReaper

Reaction score

There is no denying Munch has good players, and some of them do work together. However, Cicada hasn't been properly attacked until now by Munch for a couple of months. Despite being under pressure nonstop, the Eastern players have been left to fight us without their much larger accounts being willing to give any retaliation against Cicada to alleviate the pressure. Instead, they spent all their time starting a different war.

I remember TSE being an idle account until new players joined so I guess your teammates should have thought "long and hard" when TSE lost FL villages with no retaliation. Also about having backs, I had your co-players back as a premade on this world lol

it's a game where people do anything to win and write those worlds under their names as accomplishments xD

So get off your high horse because everybody's shit/or insanely good in this game you just happen to have plenty $$$$.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember TSE being an idle account until new players joined so I guess your teammates should have thought "long and hard" when TSE lost FL villages with no retaliation.

So salty.

Yes, we were rather inactive for a couple of weeks. It is what it is. In fact, we were yellow at one point...

Yet you still didn't capitalise - you got 3 villages off of us. That was it. Even though you seem aware of how inactive the biggest frontline account was...you wouldn't op it?

We identified a flaw in our tribe, and so we fixed the problem - that's part of being a functional team.

If we would do anything to win, there are plenty of low moves we could have done, or do at any point. We just choose not to. We will beat you, and that will just be a case of us being the better tribe :)