WAR The Dirty Leadership of DIA: BIO Declares War

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
After respecting a perfectly good alliance with DIA even though they would constantly noble into our (BIO) cluster, we at BIO declare war on DIA. This declaration happens after receiving blatant evidence that DIA and DRAGON are colluding to backstab us (DRAGON can't backstab us again since that already occurred...). Name redacted from screenshot for obvious reasons. Them = DRAGON in screenshot.

1610609041211.png

Note: We did not declare war on them until a NAP was made between DIA and NUP.

In my earlier post, I stated that Nuke backstabbed us and I have learned this was not the case so I apologize to any Nuke members out there. Now if DRAGON can air what actually happened between DRAGON and BIO that would be great, as I only have uni-directional info. Also I respect Nuke a lot more and hope they take out DRAGON since if they can grow to a larger size they would be a good challenge for us on the world.

You might say, #12 vs #1 tribe KEKW. DRAGON can consider this a formal warning to ready up, since all they can do is internal people they consider 'spies' and use other tribes as meatshields. To all players in DRAGON, you should consider your position there and just join NUKE if possible (a tribe I consider actually decent).

Also comically enough, NUP who DIA has been at war for 1-2 weeks is now also supporting them :) Guess people don't have backbones these days...

War stats after 24 hours (note this is just random players attacking DIA frontline omegaLUL).
1610609233038.png
1610609246840.png

If you wanted to declare war on us, maybe you should have prepared your frontline first and not have full defense in your backline. Anyways that ends this rant, I'm looking forward to wiping the floor on backstabbers, no matter what people say about my tribe.

Cheers, I hope one day these forums come back to life...

Deleted User - 848959234

NUKE is trash tribe nothing else
They are the biggest backstabbers in this world
Dragon is way stronger tribe

God.

Reaction score
NUKE is trash tribe nothing else
They are the biggest backstabbers in this world
Dragon is way stronger tribe
Sounds like you have personal experience. Im sorry that you were internalled/kicked but it was probs because you were garbage. DW Im sure you can find a spot in Bio 17

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your declaration is lame as f. If your gonna go to the extent of putting it on the externals, atleast make it a good read, some witty banter. And you need to add GIFs.

Space Cowboy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Defusi0n

Reaction score
I actually thought of writing something back, but I don't have time to deal with such childish provocations. I believe everyone knows how ULTRAFUSE does his job, so you can put the dots together and figure out why they declared the war and it's the state as it is. Otherwise, if you'd check the war stats yeah, those are some pretty low number of killed troops for the amount of offensive ones you lost? Oh wait! You're scared to post them.
1610796857288.png