W24

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2892897
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2892897

I know it slim, but any player from Deus or Manic from W24 in this world. I just started again and be nice to play alongside old members.

Orfila

Reaction score
Wasn't in Deus or Manic, but was in S2ORM and =TTD=. Great world, good memories.

Deleted User - 2892897

Cool. what world you guys in now? I remember u UltimatePayner. Yupyup. I be happy to join u guys. I just started W 118 fresh.

Dual Dragons

Reaction score
You'll be hard pressed to find anyone playing from W50 or before let alone W24. There are some but the game is so different now with how PP is used.

Deleted User - 2892897

Definitely way different. Hey. You from W1. Good to see you still here. :cool:

Reaction score
Cool. what world you guys in now? I remember u UltimatePayner. Yupyup. I be happy to join u guys. I just started W 118 fresh.

I'm in W117 but probably in my last days there.

W118 I've just started in the North :)

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone playing from W50 or before let alone W24. There are some but the game is so different now with how PP is used.

That is exactly what i've found (I played W6 and W24 - don't think I've seen any others from W6). Not much skill in the game just how much you pump money into it. They even have a feature that helps you to send trains within 400 ms lol I remember in the old days where this was usually part of the recruitment process.

Dual Dragons

Reaction score
That is exactly what i've found (I played W6 and W24 - don't think I've seen any others from W6). Not much skill in the game just how much you pump money into it. They even have a feature that helps you to send trains within 400 ms lol I remember in the old days where this was usually part of the recruitment process.
Remember when everyone used Opera? lol

Definitely way different. Hey. You from W1. Good to see you still here. :cool:
lol. Well I think the correct term is "good to see you came back" LOL. Took a good 5 year break.

the bobbo

Reaction score
Remember when everyone used Opera? lol

lol. Well I think the correct term is "good to see you came back" LOL. Took a good 5 year break.

W8 veteran here - I came back in W116, downloaded Opera when I was getting close to my 1st noble, only to find out the game does it for you now! The game isnt what it was back then, worlds only get as far south as K64/K65 MAYBE into the 70s but thats about it. (For reference when I joined W8 like 10 years ago I started on K86 and the world would eventually fill out).

Deleted User - 2892897

wow. automatic train now. that is so lame when it was a requirement before joining a tribe.

we could all meet up in w118. Am in Southwest as of now. What your name in w118 Ultimatepayner?

Reaction score
W8 veteran here - I came back in W116, downloaded Opera when I was getting close to my 1st noble, only to find out the game does it for you now! The game isnt what it was back then, worlds only get as far south as K64/K65 MAYBE into the 70s but thats about it. (For reference when I joined W8 like 10 years ago I started on K86 and the world would eventually fill out).
I did the exact same thing when I recruited my first noble only to find out you can send a train from your phone lol. You still need to be able to send support trains for sniping and antisniping so skill isn't completely completely useless

Deleted User - 2892897

I did the exact same thing when I recruited my first noble only to find out you can send a train from your phone lol. You still need to be able to send support trains for sniping and antisniping so skill isn't completely completely useless
yeah, but it much less effort to get it done now the way you guys describe it. Imagine when you have to send 20 and 30 trains back then comparing to now. It way easier now and less time consuming.

Dual Dragons

Reaction score
It's a different game that's for sure lol.

I'm looking forward for when they announce the next classic which will be... no idea

El chacal

Reaction score
Opera 11.2 was by far the best. Peeps nowadays only need daddy's creditcard to win. Game sucks and fucked up all my beautifull scripts

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I played W24 at the start was in Spoon we killed off many a premade with pranks. Think some of the leadership of Deus / Manic, played with me in W10 have seen a few in worlds in the 80's but not for a while now.