azteca vs. show

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yh cuz being in top 20 ODA gives u the freedom of speech on forum. At least speak the actual truth, stop saying aberant things out of frustration rofl

Even @blazker and that guy @famelike said that their tribe is not that active that it used to be at the beggining and they are lacking players.
If they said that 2 weeks ago why if Azteca says the same thing about them makes it an excuse for us?
Its just the truth, you want to accept it or not its ok but stop making up facts on forum just for ur sake please.

Also create a new war to manipulate what statistics? There is no new or old war lol. This is they first time more than 3 people are attacking you with real nukes.

If you consider us sending you fakes or recapping inactive .Ro players villages a WAR then let the forum know that also LOL

Dude, you helped them in all OPS with fake attacks, catapults, fulls and nobles, that's a fact. You left the war for obvious reasons of trying to mask the statistics, we already had a war and you just left because you saw your allies being completely destroyed around you.

Do you think we are toxic monkeys for destroying all your friends?
How many wars have you fought? none.
How many tribes have you betrayed? all of which have allied themselves.
How many alliances have you made? all possible alliances with the whole world.

You make me laugh.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even @blazker and that guy @famelike said that their tribe is not that active that it used to be at the beggining and they are lacking players.
If they said that 2 weeks ago why if Azteca says the same thing about them makes it an excuse for us?
Its just the truth, you want to accept it or not its ok but stop making up facts on forum just for ur sake please.

Also create a new war to manipulate what statistics? There is no new or old war lol. This is they first time more than 3 people are attacking you with real nukes.

If you consider us sending you fakes or recapping inactive .Ro players villages a WAR then let the forum know that also LOL

If it was not a war, then why did you join it? :p

Not our fault that you were too occupied using your nukes in desisting players from multiple tribes (allies or not) than sparing some to help in the war that you joined for weeks xD

I'd like to know how, if Romania was as inactive as you imply, they have more ODA than you guys with 2.5m less points

Last edited:

bkpdilau

Reaction score
Dude, you helped them in all OPS with fake attacks, catapults, fulls and nobles, that's a fact. You left the war for obvious reasons of trying to mask the statistics, we already had a war and you just left because you saw your allies being completely destroyed around you.

Do you think we are toxic monkeys for destroying all your friends?
How many wars have you fought? none.
How many tribes have you betrayed? all of which have allied themselves.
How many alliances have you made? all possible alliances with the whole world.

You make me laugh.

Let the show begin then :p

blazker

Reaction score
show you are a good team ... but what you always write on the forum is annoying. the players of my tribe without inactive I admit it ... at the beginning there was more activity ...

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
show you are a good team ... but what you always write on the forum is annoying. the players of my tribe without inactive I admit it ... at the beginning there was more activity ...

I'm sorry my good sir, but teasing your enemies and throwing jabs here is something that some people find quite fun, I'm one of them xD So I try my best to keep the forum of the world active o/

You're good enemies, by the way =) don't take it to heart

Last edited:

Kekua

Reaction score
Nothing but talk. Show some action, stats, share some dumb attacks or something to talk about.
Forum will be active if there will be quality content to read. ;)

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm probably the person who post more stats and comments about what was happening with my tribe, do you want to have stats after hardly a day of the war passed? xD

Kekua

Reaction score
I'm probably the person who post more stats and comments about what was happening with my tribe, do you want to have stats after hardly a day of the war passed? xD

Well usually the first few days have the most fun, OPs land, catapults land, rage quitting happen, some brave boys finally get to send out there saved up nukes and so on...

Yes, I would like to get some reporting on first day activities, who is Loser of the day, and who is King of the hill right now?

.Spotlight.

Reaction score
All i can say, after the first wave of real attacks from our side, is that show did a great job defending! This will be fun. Anyways, Id like to keep the respect up in the forum, since in the end its just a game. Insulting and trashtalking shouldnt be a part of it in my opinion. Therefore, just all the respect to show, you will be a great enemy.

Greetz

.Spotlight.

Reaction score
Well usually the first few days have the most fun, OPs land, catapults land, rage quitting happen, some brave boys finally get to send out there saved up nukes and so on...

Yes, I would like to get some reporting on first day activities, who is Loser of the day, and who is King of the hill right now?

As Show didnt attack yet, stats wouldnt say to much now. As i said, they did a great job of defending. Until now we were maybe able to keep around 10% off the villages, we sent trains and nukes too.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

These are the stats after their first OP since the new declaration of war (there are still some attacks happening today, however, but the brunt of it is going back already), so far we didn't attack them since we're attacking other Tribe

1613390309447.png

Kekua

Reaction score
Thank you! Keep us posted, want to see how SHOW will do on attack.
From stats it seams SHOW had decent stacks in, I guess "other tribes" are bots, and DF is not needed there, so push it trough faster and swich to real front! :cool:

I'm just spectator, have cluster close, but not really part of this. :)

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thank you! Keep us posted, want to see how SHOW will do on attack.
From stats it seams SHOW had decent stacks in, I guess "other tribes" are bots, and DF is not needed there, so push it trough faster and swich to real front! :cool:

I'm just spectator, have cluster close, but not really part of this. :)

Not really, we have a pretty big front with Romania and they are attacking there as well, but the tribe is smaller than Azteca nowadays, and since our front with Azteca is smaller, it ends up being a little easier do blind some villages while sniping or reconquering others, war against .Ro since yesterday (same timeframe as the one from this OP from Azteca)

1613411958070.png

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RO is donating as villages to the aztec while burning his attacks on us and defending our attacks, they are not dead as the aztec insists on saying, the aztecs are smart and like to always play to their advantage, I would like to see their gameplay on the map unfavorable.

Kekua

Reaction score
Interesting stuff going on there, it seams Ro. is not attacking as much as they should.

You say Aztec doing a little missinformation and sneaky stuff? (part of war, don't judge, just asking)

Any cutting operations going on?

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Interesting stuff going on there, it seams Ro. is not attacking as much as they should.

You say Aztec doing a little missinformation and sneaky stuff? (part of war, don't judge, just asking)

Any cutting operations going on?

Well, they've been attacking us for several weeks now, but things got a little more chaotic since we started attacking them after finishing Gemuse and Fake, its not as much ODA on the last two days, but since our first OP 5 days ago the attacks have been happening every day

1613435191005.png

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey @Carlos Saladfingers , that GIF on your game profile I thought it was funny. Do you really think you're going to do that with our shield? You are a limited player, you shouldn't lack respect like that, I'll attach you to my statistics, so maybe you learn to respect other tribes and players, you naughty traitor.

Topster

Reaction score
@Kekua

JYJwEeM.png

But, SHOW didn't attack yet. We had a lot of recaps yesterday.