Old player searching after old friends - Swedish

Thoil

Reaction score
Hello there!

The time has come for a comeback for a former top player. Mostly known from my success on the swedish servers I now hope to see some old lost friends, and enemies, who wants to reconnect and play by my side one more time. If anyone knows any swedish player I would very much ask you to make them contact me or tell me where I can contact them.

My former merits is being an absolute top player on the swedish servers, on several worlds. I also am the man who started the W75-winning tribe @Night, which, can be read in the forum. I played on the account Guns for Hire (Ended rank 2 on the world), which I left around 1 million points. Any other premades interested in me are welcome to contact me.

Regards
Thoil

Jokern

Reaction score
I remember you a bit, friend of Lakozz right?, Got some outside contact with a few old players are there any special you have in mind?

westy

Reaction score
Oh my! This was such a long time ago…. I am hoping you see this somehow… I was scrolling the forum as saw your name and thread… I couldn’t believe my eyes!

I played alongside you on W75!! I ran the account xXNecromancerXx.

Was such a good world and I loved the tribe @Night

I cannot believe I’m seeing your name in the forums! I’ve been gone for over a decade myself now and only recently back! Please get in touch my friend.

SinekValesi

Reaction score
I remember @Night on w75. After I quit the world, I thought Norse would win the world, but they could not. They were well organised, but probably inactivity dug their own grave.

Anyway, welcome back to the game, dear old player -.-

KattRag

Reaction score
Hi
I am real old player and my best time was on sv3, I played a lot of worlds together with King Toppen or we played together and most on King Joppen, god match to be many hours online. I ended tribalwars, because all hard words then King Joppen had ended, he stop play because hes wife ask him..
But we had a lot of fun then.

crazyman82

Reaction score
Hi
I am real old player and my best time was on sv3, I played a lot of worlds together with King Toppen or we played together and most on King Joppen, god match to be many hours online. I ended tribalwars, because all hard words then King Joppen had ended, he stop play because hes wife ask him..
But we had a lot of fun then.
MASH wasn't it to?