World War-Alliances and Scenarios

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love how you just say things based on a cursory reading of the world map and recent conquer statistics, and make it sound as if you have some sort of source. You have no friends here; stop pretending.
What are you talking about? Just tell the world that your not gonna recruit SINTM, and these are all Lies, But if for some reason.....

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're fishing for info because you have none. It won't work.
fishing for info? Then just outright deny it, what use is arguing if its false.

The truth is your discussing with SINTM on who will you recruit so that you can easily send defenses to them, unfortunately SINTM members are to spread out so your tribe shifted to Merging with them.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cicada with its failed merge decided to just eat SINTM, this will make CICADA the largest tribe in the world.

Scenarios happening right now is backdoor dealings with Spexit and Crunch, Cicada will try to change the face of the world by recruiting another tribe to help them attack.

But another scenario is Spexit and Crunch will hold its alliance, this will cause a 2 front war with Cicada, but Cicada got its spies in the works, we will see what happens.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Cicada with its failed merge decided to just eat SINTM, this will make CICADA the largest tribe in the world.

Scenarios happening right now is backdoor dealings with Spexit and Crunch, Cicada will try to change the face of the world by recruiting another tribe to help them attack.

But another scenario is Spexit and Crunch will hold its alliance, this will cause a 2 front war with Cicada, but Cicada got its spies in the works, we will see what happens.

They probably don't have spies and Im betting on Crunch and Spexit will work together til the end.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
I mean spexit and crunch have been working together since cicada declared on crunch this is hardly a new fact.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean spexit and crunch have been working together since cicada declared on crunch this is hardly a new fact.
I always find it amusing how that guy continually feels the need to demonstrate that he has no clue what he's talking about. Any idiot can look at a map and make random predictions; it doesn't make for very interesting posts though.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I always find it amusing how that guy continually feels the need to demonstrate that he has no clue what he's talking about. Any idiot can look at a map and make random predictions; it doesn't make for very interesting posts though.

I remember your friend pan, doing it too, but you didn't call him an idiot. ;)

Reaction score

I mean we at spexit have been suporting crunch for months and in return crunch attacked the spainish which ultimately was the end for them. we will be working together against cicada and let the best side win.

but your trying to be relevant so guess youd say anything.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
realizing that everyone has a flaw is normal in a real world.

And from every ones post here indicate that loyalties are there to stay

an offer of a world win will change the world, but is winning the world the ultimate desire in this game don't underestimate the power of a blinded victory some will take them and will be satisfied that they did right

A bright light doesn't mean victory in the end

* I don't see your account releinstly defiant, are you playing this world or you just a troll

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I remember your friend pan, doing it too, but you didn't call him an idiot. ;)
Alex has actual friends still playing the world. His opinions are informed, silly as they may still be sometimes. Nobody likes Mr. Hustle, so he does not have informed opinions.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Alex has actual friends still playing the world. His opinions are informed, silly as they may still be sometimes. Nobody likes Mr. Hustle, so he does not have informed opinions.
I have to agree with this.

I got no information, I just muddle the stuffs and provoke you, the leadership of Cicada are easy to predict, all your moves are spot on

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So @Mr.Hustle , what do you see as the fate of the world?

Unfortunately it happened, Cicada leadership realized their mistake and now planning on what to do, the players in Cicada are veterans but his situation where they have multiple aggressive fronts, most of Crunch players are now converting their defense to offense while Cicada is still trying to find the correct balance to protect their frontlines. Cicada will experience loses.

In every world the #1 player is always the fist that beats up its enemies, rallying towards that fist will give Cicada will find chance to equalize this situation...What Cicada have in this situation is time.

Remember, this game is not a sprint its a marathon and fate of players will hang on it.

My honest opinion on this matter is it will be a deadlock, SPexit, Crunch will get some villages but will not be enough to break CIcada, because of this players will be impatient and if your not patient mistakes happen.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well @Mr.Hustle it looks like Cicada could not accept their loss. They decided to use their corruption skills to turn Spexit and Crunch against each other, to secure winning spots for some of their players.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have always known that Crunch used Spexit to ultimately gain this scenario, the facts that Crunch used complicated strategies to achieve this is a great feat in itself.

Unfortunately the world will come to an end in a few months, with Crunch planting their own members in Spexit, Spexits players being naive and easily tricked this a victory for Crunch.

To the victor goes the spoils of war, the great spoils of wars are the top players of Cicada. This recruitment will achieve around 60% dominance.

Final stage will be the breaking down Spexit, Spexit right now is confused with everything that is happening, and their leadership cannot react to the pace.

We will see major attacks on Spexit, and if Spexit doesnt get his act together they will collapse.