Barbs... lool

Dark Cello

Reaction score
So you are just hating on a superior tactic, because "it ruins the game" (most likely meaning you can't keep up).
Well, that's your problem then I guess. :D

THIS. This is what's wrong.

I was a tradesman, I would do safety inspections on wall heaters, there was a specific manufacturer that was sued and went out
of business because they had a proprietary venting design that had a design flaw that when working properly allowed carbon
monoxide to flow into the unit, at low levels could cause brain damage and high levels can cause death, it's an odorless gas that
displaces oxygen.

This isn't one of those one in a million things that could happen, it's like running the car in a closed garage but you have a small window open.

I would condemn these units, then they would send a handyman in that would bypass the safety switch that kills the unit when it's venting
into the unit and take away the carbon monoxide detector.

That to was a superior tactic that saved time and money, and yes sometimes that did make it difficult for me to keep up.

You aren't a better player, you don't have better skills, you noble villages that literally have no troops or defenses.

While players clear villages and farms you noble barb villages and play tribal hugs until you have a 2:1
ratio of villages and you attack people with overwhelming numbers, this isn't skill or ability, you are
a zombie player, you use a mass of troops to overwhelm skill and ability.

Don't proclaim your brilliance in tactics when you stole a pathetic tactic from someone else equally as pathetic who
realized they could avoid actually playing a game where the victory was actually an accomplishment.

*And in an attempt to lessen the hate mail:

-Yes I have played a long time on and off
-No I don't consider myself an amazing player
-No I am not jealous, I take pride in what I can do with my ability without compromising
-No I don't hate the game, I do hate some abusive features
-No I don't hate the players either, just some of their win without respecting tactics

Deleted User - 848983838

your example is terrible lmao.

its like if you had 2 people competing shooting a soccer ball (i guess the majority being from eu id pick a sport that you could all relate to) one on each end of the field. for each ball you get to shoot you have two options

1) run to the other side of the field and pump a completely deflated ball up then run back and then shoot it at the net against the goalie)

2) pick up the half inflated ball next to you pump it up and shoot it)

sure it used to be everyone had to do option 1 but the game has completely changed and allowed option 2.

option 2 is completely superior every way about it regardless of skill level.

so sure in the competition more than likely the player using option 2 is going to win the majority of the time. player using option 1 just wants to complain and not change tactics even though option 2 mathematically is superior because hurr durr skill, pride, etc.

option 2 doesn't win all the time. you can shoot 10x more balls but if you absolutely have no ability to score it doesn't matter if option 1 player scores 100%.

unfortunately this means an average player that can score enough is going to beat even the best player stuck using option 1 which is a problem.

your solution is just claim anyone who uses option 2 is pathetic because option 1 used to be the only option and if everyone agreed to jsut stop using option 2 we could have a competition where option 1 is only used (but there's too many pathetic players that already cheat using option 2 and spend money to make sure they are destroying other option 2 players with ease)

in the end again you are just wasting your time arguing it. quit like most old players did or adapt like some old players did. the game isn't changing, it's tens of thousands of dollars an event from a single world now, there's no going back, you are lucky there's still a classic/HP and the regular world once every 5 years. go play .de or .pl which release 1 non premium world and 1 premium world every new opening, you can change the language etc you don't have to stick around and play against big pp spenders if you don't want to.

but it's dumb to say its pathetic because in the end the end game still happens and theres no barbs for scrubs to noble and skill happens theres just a much stricter selection process to get into the end game if you don't keep up.

it sucks but again its a waste of time to complain or try and change it, there's options out there and the game is not changing because of how much money it is and mathematically if you aren't doing option 2 you are hurting yourself in the present and in the future whether or not you like it

Dark Cello

Reaction score
SMH.

It's a 15-year-old game that has added newer additions that are extremely annoying, but the game hasn't changed and
I don't expect it to by a large margin, so stop acting like it's the evolution of the game.

These have always been these options, the difference was players didn't accept it, because of "hurr durr skill, pride, etc "
or the enforcement of your tribe, you are just being lazy, and if you can't have "skill or pride" in your game... why do you
even bother, is it just who can half-ass their way through the game the fastest now?

Deleted User - 848983838

Your holier than thou attitude is embarrassing and your thought process is just incorrect about the whole situation continues to show every word you type. Good luck getting over yourself not worth responding to someone who thinks they are right 100% and just better than everyone around them.

But sure lie to yourself and tell yourself there's 0 change in the game all new players and any old players that are still around just suck and have no pride.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11547526

You aren't a better player, you don't have better skills, you noble villages that literally have no troops or defenses.

While players clear villages and farms you noble barb villages and play tribal hugs until you have a 2:1
ratio of villages and you attack people with overwhelming numbers, this isn't skill or ability, you are
a zombie player, you use a mass of troops to overwhelm skill and ability.

Don't proclaim your brilliance in tactics when you stole a pathetic tactic from someone else equally as pathetic who
realized they could avoid actually playing a game where the victory was actually an accomplishment.

This is a strategy game. If one can apply a strategy, that leads to him being ahead, good on him.
About your argument of us getting far ahead without really earning it in fights, do you then hate on farming too? I doubt that, as many players don't seem to mind that. I guess that is because it has been around longer and so it is generally accepted.

Also, you talk like fighting in this game was something honorable. :D This game is nothing that special, no matter how you play it. Just calm down a little, accept how the best tactics work and you might even have a good time.

Dark Cello

Reaction score
Your holier than thou attitude is embarrassing and your thought process is just incorrect about the whole situation continues to show every word you type. Good luck getting over yourself not worth responding to someone who thinks they are right 100% and just better than everyone around them.

But sure lie to yourself and tell yourself there's 0 change in the game all new players and any old players that are still around just suck and have no pride.

The players that understood, must have left when PP boosting and barb nobling became acceptable.
And yes, if the old players stayed i think they compromised, just like people are doing in every aspect
of life quite frankly that's what has me angry.

Your right, I'm wasting time, quit or get over it.

nicestash

Reaction score
The players that understood, must have left when PP boosting and barb nobling became acceptable.
And yes, if the old players stayed i think they compromised, just like people are doing in every aspect
of life quite frankly that's what has me angry.

Your right, I'm wasting time, quit or get over it.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
-Charles Darwin

That being said, you can refer to GameFowl's Top 10 Analysis to see that a high percentage of the top tribes are actually nobling players.

MoraleKi11er

Reaction score
Every Barb and non-allied/NAP player is a potential route inbehind your lines, however putting the effort in to take out other players command a little bit more respect that Barb Munching. But that said, if everyone else is doing it then you may aswell do it to safeguard your own backyard.