The Design Lounge

DeletedUser124534

This thread brings me so much nostalgia. RIP all the old-school designers who used to post up sigs here and discuss them, they are probably all now finished with their GD/Design courses and out in the real world :icon_razz:
Nearly 4 years later...
Sorry for the resurrection, mods.

Never took the chance in pursuing a career in graphic design. Worked my way through the ranks in a collision repair career instead.
Seems my old account was deleted. Surprised the mods let me roll with Sexercise for so long, different times I suppose.

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Nearly 4 years later...
Sorry for the resurrection, mods.

Never took the chance in pursuing a career in graphic design. Worked my way through the ranks in a collision repair career instead.
Seems my old account was deleted. Surprised the mods let me roll with Sexercise for so long, different times I suppose.

The accounts got deleted after prolonged inactivity. Mine was too

The OP of this thread taught me everything I know, absolute legend

Genetic Engineer

Reaction score
The accounts got deleted after prolonged inactivity. Mine was too

The OP of this thread taught me everything I know, absolute legend

Didn't see your comment the first time I popped back into this forum but that is a massive compliment thank you so much! Would be interesting to see where everybody else got to, hoping more people pop back in and comment at some point. I'll be back to check in a few months!

Just seen your signature as well, I was in $COD$ on w22! (Just twstats searched that) and MoM on 56 (as Ultimate Engineer). You probably remember this but my memory doesn't remember much of the game from back then! :D

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Didn't see your comment the first time I popped back into this forum but that is a massive compliment thank you so much! Would be interesting to see where everybody else got to, hoping more people pop back in and comment at some point. I'll be back to check in a few months!

Just seen your signature as well, I was in $COD$ on w22! (Just twstats searched that) and MoM on 56 (as Ultimate Engineer). You probably remember this but my memory doesn't remember much of the game from back then! :D

Hahaha, well funnily enough we played on the same account on w56 ;)

Genetic Engineer

Reaction score
Hahaha, well funnily enough we played on the same account on w56 ;)

DID WE!? I'll be honest I can barely remember last week never mind game handles from 10 years ago so I apologise! Think there was 4 of us on that account right, can't remember any names though apart from the fact that one of the guys had ultimate in his name which is how the name came to be Ultimate Engineer? We played damn well on that account! :D