WAR BIO vs DRAGON: 500 Nuke War KEKW

Just4fun966

Reaction score
At the end of the day you are never stronger than your weakest link, just make sure your weakest link doesnt have an entire frontline by himself, then things will fall apart. This sleepy Joe guy seems like the exactly same as Cowboy, so you better move him out of the fl :))) In fact, maybe you should only have Ultra/Blue there, that might pack a decent punch.

Dragu4

Reaction score
And let's be real, it's not like DRAGON gives a shit about their members too when you guys internal members under the guise that they're 'spies'.

I expect this sort of baseless accusation from others in your tribe, but not you. Every single time we have rimmed a Bio spy, it was only after we had screenshots as evidence and then a confession. Dragon cares deeply about its members. Although your "too" was very telling.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Meh sorry for misunderstanding than you previously :) To your point about 'leaders aiming to exist in easy growing areas', pretty sure you're attributing that to ULTRA. If you look at his conquers, you'll see ULTRA nobled to K65 before the entire Kunis situation arose, getting ready to cover for cowboy if needed.

But again, I'm not sure why you're still siding on cowboy's side when he did everything that was possibly wrong.
1. Initiating a fight with a tribe before ULTRA could even establish his cluster
2. Not telling anyone about him fighting Kunis until it broke out into current situtation
3. After starting said fight, proceeding to become inactive
4. Refusing account sit offers from the tribe on the first day that the entire situation arose, resulting in massive loss of DV due to him being asleep
5. 5 days after Kunis incident started, we asked him if he could give us his frontline villages, and he support from his backline cluster since he only logged on for 12 hours total in that 5 day period (the rest was all account sits). He told us he think about it, and went MIA again.

I understand your viewpoint and I think you are around 100% correct in your philosophy, but you can see that we do have more experienced players on the majority of our fronts. I have always extended this offer to frontline players that if they were less experienced/unable to have 24/7 activity on the account that they could noble villages from my backline in exchange for me taking their frontline villages, allowing them to grow and learn there. Unfortunately not many people have taken me up on that offer, so that's why you do see some unexperienced players on our fronts.

And I don't appreciate being called a coward. Ask any of the new DIA recruits that we brought into BIO. I have been giving them tips on the front, helping them out with recaps, sending snipes, fulfilling loads of support, and nuking/faking/fanging for them. All that while I'm also like you, slowly forming an umbrella around my tribe in K55 to protect them. From an outside view, it might look like we don't properly protect them, but internally we definitely are. Maybe we could be doing a better job, but considering that we're fighting the majority of the world at this point, I think we're doing a decent job.

I like that answer and when you explain your situation I do understand it.
It looks odd from my perspective when player after player say the same thing "they simply wont help me".
Even I see that in the Nocturne frontline even if I just jump in 2 days every other week to smack some nukes and try to noble. This week it was benjoba and Kid Cudi which seemingly got no good help at all, benjobas only help being players taking his villages. He said the same thing, and I did feel with both benjoba/kudi that no one jumped in giving a good try to stop me,.
But this IS as you say also up for every account to fix and if they refuse to move out of the frontline when they get the offer, it is up to them, as you say.
It just looks rather strange from an outside view

imdoo

Reaction score
I hate BIO and they have struggled against many smaller tribes.

But.

POP is essentially NUP1-4 who didnt get destroyed by bio merged together into 1 tribe with a few extra people on the rim right?

new tribe doesn't delete what happened between bio-nup.

but at least whoever is running things with pop if its different is doing a better job against bio so congrats for turning it around so far?

Well shouldn't the fall of NUP be blamed on the leader who kept on ignoring everyone and in the end jumped to Dragon family in an attempt to save skin?

NUP had 80 players who were either inactive or just did not respond to anything. When some tried to get them to kicked or atleast internalled the duke would say no to it but then would go on to keep on internaling themselves.

Back when NUP was a thing there were many who believed the leader was giving away villages to BIO. While he was sitting several accounts he would end up losing these villages without and hike in OD in defenders.

When I say leader I mean the leader of main NUP. The leader NUP2 jumped to BIOF but we took him out.

Even back when our tribe was merging into NUP due to our both leaders quitting. NUP seemed like shit tribe so we tried on the side to try to get some other merge but TU declined, Susa was not ready and dragon, well dragu4 probably would remember he basically forwarded the mail to NUP. ;)

We faught a war with NUP back in our Clamp days where we where outnumbered by 6-1 in almost every metric and we won since they offered the peace without any gains for weeks.

POP is 35% Clamp members, 30% Xtreme members and then the rest are active NUP player who did do everything they could in that mess of a tribe.

I'd admit if someone asked me if I planned coups inside NUP and the reason was pretty obvious. If I didn't do it BIO would have rolled over all of us and would've been at TU's door by now.

I can say those incharge are alot better also I do know situations can change at any point and it's quite possible that we start losing this war but atleast now we have people who actually wanna fight. I hate that we get bad rep because of NUP but I guess it is what it is those who run away never get the blame anyway.

Last edited:

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
not gonna lie how can any family tribe be like "we care deeply about all our members"? Like you legit most likely dont know each other at all anyway, since there are so many and cause of this lots of internalling / merging has to happen. Idk where this is rly caring about your members. Ofc ppl will come and say, we give them ways to continue playing when they arent as good, but in the end, you are the ones who end their Adventure in this world, not the enemy.
So idk this is not rly caring at all in my eyes, thats just more like an excuse for the way its beeing played on 117

Pear

Reaction score
not gonna lie how can any family tribe be like "we care deeply about all our members"? Like you legit most likely dont know each other at all anyway, since there are so many and cause of this lots of internalling / merging has to happen. Idk where this is rly caring about your members. Ofc ppl will come and say, we give them ways to continue playing when they arent as good, but in the end, you are the ones who end their Adventure in this world, not the enemy.
So idk this is not rly caring at all in my eyes, thats just more like an excuse for the way its beeing played on 117

They just told us they care about their members, so we have to believe them. Don't worry.

You get a slight different insight when you're on the recieving end of attacks, understandable that people use it for propaganda. But for us in Kunis what we see is very telling about the state of BIO at least!

Reaction score
Benjoba decided to quit after 2 days of attacks, he couldnt be online 24/7 alone, I offered him to be our co or to change his front villages for some backline villages many times, but he refused and decided to quit, as for kid cudis loses, we tried to take benjoba villages asap and hold them but it was obvious we wont be able to hold all, as he quited before we got chance to properly noble and get deff there

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I expect this sort of baseless accusation from others in your tribe, but not you. Every single time we have rimmed a Bio spy, it was only after we had screenshots as evidence and then a confession. Dragon cares deeply about its members. Although your "too" was very telling.

Consider this the same as all the flak that we get from the other side :) It's easy to point fingers/call people out when you don't have the full picture

Dragu4

Reaction score

Your point would have merit if we practiced the "forced internal" policy due to a lack of growth/skill but we havent yet. Anyone who was falling behind was kept until they chose to merge into someone else. We never sent a mail or discord message saying "merge or die." And no one's journey was ending. They either quit on their own or are still playing with us.

EDIT: That's why we have the Rlease tribe. Bio and others constantly make in fun of us for having too many players, so we could have easily taken away that argument by getting rid of Rlease, but we didn't. We keep players who are loyal to us until they no longer wish to play.

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
„Your point would have merit if we practiced the "forced internal" policy due to a lack of growth/skill but we havent yet. Anyone who was falling behind was kept until they chose to merge into someone else. We never sent a mail or discord message saying "merge or die.““

Nuke2, Nuke...

Dragu4

Reaction score
„Your point would have merit if we practiced the "forced internal" policy due to a lack of growth/skill but we havent yet. Anyone who was falling behind was kept until they chose to merge into someone else. We never sent a mail or discord message saying "merge or die.““

Nuke2, Nuke...

We didn't force internal anyone from the nuke merge. Their leader, Chuunks, is a great guy and would never allow for something like that. Not that we would have if he did, just saying there are multiple safeguards from that happening. If you talked to chuunks for 5 minutes you would know he would never let his guys be treated like that.

God.

Reaction score

Nuke2, Nuke...
As someone who was in Nuke leadership from day 1, we only internaled people who quit, went yellow, and made it a habit of not launching. You can find all the old Nuke players in Dragon except the ones who quit or was internaled for valid reasons

DaanRabih

Reaction score
They just told us they care about their members, so we have to believe them. Don't worry.

You get a slight different insight when you're on the recieving end of attacks, understandable that people use it for propaganda. But for us in Kunis what we see is very telling about the state of BIO at least!

Pear the one who seems to know all , when in reality he is always wrong,..

I can tell you that BIO has a pretty good atmosphere... The only thing bumming ppl out is toxic ppl like you constantly bashing on us for doing the exact same thing as you ...

Why dont you pay attention to your own tribes dealing instead of constantly talking bad about BIO, thx

imdoo

Reaction score
@imdoo, im sorry to break your spirrit but that war score is like that for 2 reasons

BIO sees susa/thecure as a bigger treat right now, as well no offence they know how to play, they have proven this multiple times, and it is a battle i am enjoying :D..

And well , i havent paid attention towards you guys yet
I have yet to launch anything at POP for a loooooooong time, but because u ask nicely ... enjoy, i hope its stacked

View attachment 7134
Finally some action :p

Also I dont doubt what you're saying but you know I'm an attention seeker. :cool:

Pear

Reaction score
Pear the one who seems to know all , when in reality he is always wrong,..

I can tell you that BIO has a pretty good atmosphere... The only thing bumming ppl out is toxic ppl like you constantly bashing on us for doing the exact same thing as you ...

Why dont you pay attention to your own tribes dealing instead of constantly talking bad about BIO, thx

I know nothing? You have some very paranoid leaders in that case! Which is it am I wrong or am I lucky? Jeff seems to think I got lucky, other council members seem to think they know who is talking. Seems to me like nobody is on the same page.

You're quite clearly not doing the same thing as I do. You don't have to worry though I wasn't bashing you personally, unless of course you feel you're contributing toward the problems within BIO?

My tribe is a fan club, it mostly looks after itself

Pear

Reaction score
noone is talking but you, u chat so much that people get annoyed, people who are so frustrated that they want to prove u wrong... they start being careless and show u things they shouldnt show u, that info u than will use to again cause confusion and claims of someone leaking. noone in the council is leaking, noone in bio of relevance ... is leaking ....

u are just here to troll, u are nothing more, than a troll ... i cant wait for the day that sunlight comes trough, and turns u into stone

"Noone in BIO of relevance", and again we circle back to the lack of care BIO have for their members. Its statements like this that make people want to talk. If you have such a good atmosphere why are you not all relevant? Its people like you giving the others a bad name!

Your guys reached the conclusion people were leaking as far as I know but sounds like they might not be keeping you in the loop either, you might wanna check in!

I am here to have fun, turn to stone I will not. You dig yourselves deeper holes and you'll tear yourselves apart.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
to troll, u are nothing more, than a troll
tenor.gif