Old Vet Looking to get into the fight

thyk

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im an old vet mostly known in the old days for W4, Ive co played other accounts, max points handled personally was 39m Ako1 W15, Co played Jazbix with a 1st place win on W69. I dont much care for the early game tbh, even more so with PP abusers, nothing fun about having 99.9% of the world at 1k points, and 3 guys taking their 5th already... no skill in pay to win. If anyone needs a co player, feel free to reach out to me here or on discord! LoadedGuns#4193

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
even more so with PP abusers

Well... right now w112 is a 2v1 and the only two things the "1" tribe have for them is being a premade (good team) and having at least two players PP abusing and having in stock every single buff at any time (Not to mention buffed resource delivery and instantly rebuilt walls from lvl 0 to 20).

So... you won't be avoiding "PP" here. Just take a look at the rank 1 player.

thyk

Reaction score
Well... right now w112 is a 2v1 and the only two things the "1" tribe have for them is being a premade (good team) and having at least two players PP abusing and having in stock every single buff at any time (Not to mention buffed resource delivery and instantly rebuilt walls from lvl 0 to 20).

Its sad as hell that the game has come to pay to win... not a whole lot of skill in swiping a credit card ;) haha... Yeah I was checking out the maps and such, and had noticed the rank 1 guy yesterday... do people really brag when money got them there? haha

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
PP farming is the way a lot of players manage to stay competitive in this game. Not so you can necessarily buy 20% production or resources yet to buy resource packages during events.

I suppose the people who pay are happy to support the company. Of course this has a different limit for every customer.

There has always been a pay wall. Just as there was in 2010. The difference is that the limit is no longer 200pps/2.50 euros a month (5 people with 10paysafecards and you get 1000pps for 10euros) however you can get pps for free without having to win speed competitions, by selling resources in the market.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Its sad as hell that the game has come to pay to win... not a whole lot of skill in swiping a credit card ;) haha... Yeah I was checking out the maps and such, and had noticed the rank 1 guy yesterday... do people really brag when money got them there? haha

haha, yeah.

1616342351382.png

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

It's astonishing how you were once on the very account you are now trying to put down, and yet were the player who was generally using premium at the time.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Can't say I miss that type of personality :)

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
the general price to compete at the fastest level in normal worlds is a lot of PPs, wether paid for or obtained for free.

What frying pan is implying is that the quantity of people with the quantity of PPs necessary (and willing to spend it on that world) , per world, is very limited.
As a member of staff, you receive PPs for free and so its probably much more feasible to boost a wall from 0 to 20 than the majority of players.

Having that said, I smile every time i picture the guy defending my attacks by leveling walls and paying innogames to do so
I am a great asset to innogames and I'm happy to have boosted profits :D

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As a member of staff, you receive PPs for free and so its probably much more feasible to boost a wall from 0 to 20 than the majority of players.

As a matter of fact, the amount of premium you receive as a thank you for the voluntary role of moderating is a lot less than what you seem to be saying. With it, I'd be able to do almoat 2 walls to 20 each month, and that would be gone.

Reason I'm saying this is to highlight that being a moderator doesn't give an ingame advantage. As that is what is being implied :)

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
I'm aware its not that much but allows to scale much easier than other players, given some time constraints.
Some players might save pps for 2 or 3 years until they can finally go all out.

thyk

Reaction score
When I used to play, there was absolutly no pps spent on anything other then AM, and Prem Account for a few of the extras you could use! I stopped playing right around the time you could trade pp for res and what not, but idk, If thats how someone likes to play, then so be it :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To prevent what?
Thanks for your time.

After this post, I won't engage further on this topic. I'm only posting this to highlight that there is no ingame advantage gained from moderating, which is how some previous posts here could be interpreted as reading.

To clarify: Stockpiling premium points that are given for moderating isn't an option. After a certain amount is on your account (a very low amount), you don't receive any. Like I said, this prevents exactly what you said - stockpiling for years. You'd be better off pp-farming - you'd end up with insanely more and with far less time used up.

I haven't received premium for the majority of the time I've been a moderator for that reason - which I'm perfectly happy with as that isn't why I applied to moderate :)

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
Thanks for your explanation.
I simply stated a moderator has access to more pps than an average player. Nonetheless, that was very informational.

This thread seems like a good introduction to how the game is played, for a player who has just returned. That's all.

thyk

Reaction score
Haha... Game has not changed too much, except the pay to win aspect, and the worlds are smaller and last way less time haha