Start

MannyBAZ

Reaction score
Happy to be back. Been a very long time since I've played a world.

I haven't played since worlds 1-3. I checked in on world 66 and came back for a long haul again...

I remember having to use so many third-party sites to time my attacks, calculate defense and offense, etc... Im not sure if i like it yet lol. I feel like a dinosaur now.

thyk

Reaction score
I think you're on the wrong forum. There were like 4 nobles so far on w119 :rolleyes:
the skill is gone for most players, its all about who can swipe their credit cards faster now man... they need to remove PP buying, and filter out the trash players.

MannyBAZ

Reaction score
the skill is gone for most players, its all about who can swipe their credit cards faster now man... they need to remove PP buying, and filter out the trash players.
I was looking around the map and forums.. it is all pay-to-win now, or so it seems like. I miss the first worlds.

They should make one world that removes all the fancy new stuff added and knocks the pp advantage by at least half. Or simply remove PP completely even if we have to pay a one-time fee to enter the world, so they can pay for their servers, mods, staff etc... I'll gladly pay for that.
One concern would be the cost for some players. I know exchange rates but not minimum wages.

USD vs EUR$1.00$00.80
USD vs CAD$1.00$01.30
USD vs YEN$1.00$06.50
USD vs MXN$1.00$20.00
USD vs PHP$1.00$48.00

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

While I am not too happy about the use of premium points, and I am guilty of using plenty myself, there would be no Tribalwars without a decent income for Innogames. It is a company, not a charity. They have staff (400+), offices, computer equipment etc that costs money. And they would like to make some money too.

Well I say "some money" but if this website is to be believed they have an estimated annual revenue of about $193 million, not too bad =)

MannyBAZ

Reaction score
While I am not too happy about the use of premium points, and I am guilty of using plenty myself, there would be no Tribalwars without a decent income for Innogames. It is a company, not a charity. They have staff (400+), offices, computer equipment etc that costs money. And they would like to make some money too.

Well I say "some money" but if this website is to be believed they have an estimated annual revenue of about $193 million, not too bad =)
I totally get it. Yet there are games that are able to run without such a huge pay-to-win advantage and still make $.

Nikko04

Reaction score
Hi, i just started today. I last played about ~10 yrs ago. I hope i can still catch up to this world. Advantage, im at the edge of the map LOL.

thyk

Reaction score

I get that man, I know it needs to profit, but legit just watched a guy take a village a day ago, already 4k points, Ive heard of some guys spending thousands on a world... it ruins the fun for people who just want to play. they need to make worlds that have no PP spending or else they basically say screw you to all of us who wont spend money on a game, and just want to have fun, and use real skill.

Deleted User - 848983838

polish servers simultaneously release p2w and non premium featured world and is the biggest server of all markets.

i know on .net you can ask support to change game language unsure if you can on .pl but if no google translate is really easy and for the most part buttons are the same just ig communication could be tricky if translate doesnt work for you.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ds on a world... it ruins the fun for people who just want to play. they need to make worlds that have no PP spending or else they basically say screw you to all of u

True, it does ruin the fun. On W115 we played with a guy named 'Cazzanova'. There is this beautiful (or painful) script that you can run and it will show you all the PP bought, farmed and spent per world (going back to your very first) and in total. Only in the last two worlds for him (111 and 115) he already spent more than 10k USD.

While I earn a good salary there is no way in hell that I could afford to spend 10k USD on Tribalwars. Now, the two guys on the account were horrible. They backstabbed us but we killed them still, bye money. But imagine someone with actual "skill" and 10K USD worth of PP ... no way to compete with that at all. Not early game anyways, and its still difficult mid to late game due to the many event items, additional nobles etc that they will have.

Basically you are forced to farm PP for a few world if you wish to go hard and serious on a next world.

thyk

Reaction score
True, it does ruin the fun. On W115 we played with a guy named 'Cazzanova'. There is this beautiful (or painful) script that you can run and it will show you all the PP bought, farmed and spent per world (going back to your very first) and in total. Only in the last two worlds for him (111 and 115) he already spent more than 10k USD.

While I earn a good salary there is no way in hell that I could afford to spend 10k USD on Tribalwars. Now, the two guys on the account were horrible. They backstabbed us but we killed them still, bye money. But imagine someone with actual "skill" and 10K USD worth of PP ... no way to compete with that at all. Not early game anyways, and its still difficult mid to late game due to the many event items, additional nobles etc that they will have.

Basically you are forced to farm PP for a few world if you wish to go hard and serious on a next world.
Thats just asinine, Ide never spend that kind of money on a video game, its just stupid, complete waste. Its pretty sad and pathetic too, even more that they lost, lol... Some people just have no priorities in life and it shows. Its sad, I came back to 119 hoping for some fun, and to keep playing, but I may not play after Idk yet, No real fights, so it isnt fun. Sucks man, Innogames has ruined this game, Most of the player base has quit because of pp spending, Ive contacted alot of my older world buddies, and they all said the same, once it became pay to win, skill was gone and so were they. I used to think it was just because the game was losing popularity in general, but its not, its because of the heavy pay to win aspect.

Deleted User - 848983838

Thats just asinine, Ide never spend that kind of money on a video game, its just stupid, complete waste. Its pretty sad and pathetic too, even more that they lost, lol... Some people just have no priorities in life and it shows. Its sad, I came back to 119 hoping for some fun, and to keep playing, but I may not play after Idk yet, No real fights, so it isnt fun. Sucks man, Innogames has ruined this game, Most of the player base has quit because of pp spending, Ive contacted alot of my older world buddies, and they all said the same, once it became pay to win, skill was gone and so were they. I used to think it was just because the game was losing popularity in general, but its not, its because of the heavy pay to win aspect.

don't mention that otherwise all the major pp whales come in and defend it saying its not the reason for decline :rolleyes:

throgg

Reaction score
i mean if we removed pp, then multiple people on one account will be the old gripe again, frankly, take away pp, take away the rule that allows co-players and bring it back to single player game where it was just us and it was all on you.

but this ill start a world, and you have to wait a day see how many people are pp rushing and then probably restart because after day 1 theres 5 or 6 villages around you already hitting 2k+ points.. yeah , hah hah fun... >.>

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i mean if we removed pp, then multiple people on one account will be the old gripe again, frankly, take away pp, take away the rule that allows co-players and bring it back to single player game where it was just us and it was all on you.

but this ill start a world, and you have to wait a day see how many people are pp rushing and then probably restart because after day 1 theres 5 or 6 villages around you already hitting 2k+ points.. yeah , hah hah fun... >.>

Coplaying is technically not allowed at the moment. And remove PP? What do you suggest, paying $15 a month just to play the game? xD They want to get income one way or another.