This is getting boring.

Deleted User - 848983838

not sure how i am a refuge lmao, im not even playing this world seriously just would prefer support would actually do something about blatant cheating that is now across 2 worlds by the same people

this is now twice this tribe has admitted to cheating in 117 or 119 and yet to see anything done about it. we all knew you guys were cheating with push accounts to stack your front and we all know you are cheating with push accounts to farm because of your res plundered to villages plundered ratio. honestly embarrassing support hasnt banned you guys yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

I Am King.

Reaction score
You know you have the right to report :) You should try to report players you believe to be cheating, I think here instead of talking unnecessarily

Deleted User - 848983838

You know you have the right to report :) You should try to report players you believe to be cheating, I think here instead of talking unnecessarily

you mean players that have admitted in these forums that they are indeed cheating at one point? yea you guys are reported now just hope the staff takes 5 seconds to look and see how obvious the cheating is, but im sure your vpn multiaccounts are hidden well. took over a onth on uk54 to get the players banned for cheating exactly how you guys are (farming your vpn push accounts who had the same insane haul/vils plundered as you all do) so will be fun to watch you laugh thinking you are safe until staff finally does something, and speaking from experience with the vod guys you are going to have to cheat a lot harder to actually make an impact past start up

I Am King.

Reaction score
you mean players that have admitted in these forums that they are indeed cheating at one point? yea you guys are reported now just hope the staff takes 5 seconds to look and see how obvious the cheating is, but im sure your vpn multiaccounts are hidden well. took over a onth on uk54 to get the players banned for cheating exactly how you guys are (farming your vpn push accounts who had the same insane haul/vils plundered as you all do) so will be fun to watch you laugh thinking you are safe until staff finally does something, and speaking from experience with the vod guys you are going to have to cheat a lot harder to actually make an impact past start up
I didn't say I cheated, you said we were cheating, and I said you were free to complain :)

Deleted User - 848983838

1618693848766.png

admits your group was cheating in 117, tribemate admits cheating in 119 earlier this thread.

> "I didn't say I was cheating"

:rolleyes:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Push account much? No wonder that there are some barbie dudes with millions farmed while their in a day plunderers are a joke.

No surprise that the below village has been nobled by I am King.

G7L4zzd.png

Reaction score
I do not want to respond to your silly comments. But there are 2 different situations.
If the statistics below consist of real players of your tribe, you are a very bad tribe. Even though you were 2 times ours, you fell back this far.
If you have multi accounts I don't have anything else anyway.

It appears in our defeated points in the war.

I will not write anything further on this topic. But according to what you wrote.

I would like to remind you that you suddenly broke our agreement 3 days ago and started an attack.

Regards...
Ekran Resmi 2021-04-19 00.13.44.pngEkran Resmi 2021-04-19 00.13.44.png
Ekran Resmi 2021-04-19 00.13.44.png

Last edited:

RinTintin

Reaction score
why do you think they cry so much

Is it because they lost 12 villages on the first day, although they broke the NAP 3 days early and attacked it insidiously?

or

Is it because we identified and nobled all their multis? These multi accounts that we made noble did not affect the statistics of the war.

or

Is it because they realized how pathetic players they are

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You did manage to take some villages yes. I have seen reports on BangAFishy that showed their defense was appalling. And you successfully found the weaklinks that we did not realise were there. You did well there.

But lets go somewhat deeper in the available statistics that we have okay? Chuck, lets start with your account. You started off the world by nobling two random player villages and nothing seems out of the ordinary there yet. You took a 306 & 1152 pointer on the 21st of March, and then two smaller barbs of 90 & 117 pointson the 22nd. You also noble a 3k village on the 27th which seems perfectly fine too.

However, then the weird stats happen. On the 7th, 8th and 10th you experience a massive increase in points coming from very suspicous sources. While regular barbs are at best a few hundred points, you managed to find yourself 8x 2400 point barbs in a very short period of time.

433|536: 2385 points
433|534: 2216 points
427|527: 2258 points
429|528: 2385 points
431|521: 2404 points
422|520: 2402 points
430|521: 2385 points
423|520: 2460 points

Barbie push account internals: you then also take a 5k village from Rapunzel (437|528), no ODD so a freebie. It continues by taking a 5k village from Shadowlord4434 (435|538), again no ODD, so a freebie. And another 5k village, a barb this time (421|519), You end the nobling spree by nobling a 5k village from the veliaht (434|520).

That is 13 villages within 3 days (7-10th of April), adding up to about 44k points while gaining absolutely no ODA whatsoever. See a pattern growing?

-----------------------------------------------

For the player "B E N" we can see the same, even more obvious as we can clearly see all these villages are only a few fields away. None of these 5 players lost their village while gaining ODD. Starting the world with a coplayer on a separate account while merging sure, but 5? Please, its multi-accounting / push accounts.

427|540: 4120 points. Previously owned by HeyHomie, nobled by B E N.
423|547: 4172 points. Previously owned by reisbaba1967, nobled by B E N.
427|541: 3665 points. Previously owned by Oguzum, nobled by B E N.
426|533: 4416 points. Previously owned by Atessutopraktahta, nobled by B E N.
430|531: 6934 points. Previously owned by Muhtareis, nobled by B E N.

Well I could keep going but I think I made it pretty clear. You are using multi-accounts/push accounts.

EDIT: added a notion about no ODA gains on Chuck.

Last edited:

MEGASASUKE

Reaction score
Lol. If our tribe is multi'ing, how do you explain the top players of your tribe's illogical growth? Can you do the same thing here for flexes too?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If we are not fighting anyone, isn't it normal that there is no odd in the accounts: D Also, it is normal that minions account is collected. this is just this example I haven't even tried and researched like you.

The point about ODD is that you internal, freely take over the villages. Everyone understands that players quit and that internals happen. But so often? So quickly after one another? That is suspicious to say the least.

Lol. If our tribe is multi'ing, how do you explain the top players of your tribe's illogical growth? Can you do the same thing here for flexes too?

I challenge you to find anything suspicious about the Flexes account. PP usage (and a lot in their case) combined with high farming and scavenging (which I forget to add, you guys dont do that) will lead to a massive growth.

Reaction score
The point about ODD is that you internal, freely take over the villages. Everyone understands that players quit and that internals happen. But so often? So quickly after one another? That is suspicious to say the least.

I didn't say it's not remarkable anyway. Let's enjoy the game rather than just create such small problems and discuss it in the public forum.

If you're really good, reflect that on the statistics. Not by making blame in the public forum.

Have fun...