Sweet 16 114 Player of the World.

God.

Reaction score
We have had some upsets and some questionable calls so far... but here we go. The top 16 players of 114.

Crunsh vs Dumbrey
Healer vs Tyrone
Sezarac vs Jimbo
Fireblade vs Four Nerds
Rikka vs Rick James
Dragon Ate llama vs Mad King Wally
Horsemen vs Granny
Bentley vs Weird Flex

Maybe include some explanation for your picks to justify each selection with a few words.

God.

Reaction score
Crunsh- Dumbrey is 99.99% internals and has less war caps than me so i gotta go with the man the Koreans fear
Healer- This account has had turmoil but was crucial for early game success for the Drunk fam
Jimbo- did alot with DnG and held the front well. Is now part of the fam
Fireblade- quiet dude, but four nerds got capped by me so they probably suck
Rikka- two friends here but Rikka has put in the work on 114 as evident by her OD
Llama- Got beat up by a rim sh!tter so voting for the lolz
Horsemen- Granny has been working on a merge for 3 months now so that explains that account entirely. Horse by default.
Weird Flex- *was told to say this or I get internalled*

Last edited:

Nagatoro

Reaction score
1. Crunsh - same reasons as before.
2. Healer - Sultan my number 1 simp
3. Jimbo - Good player for DnG, like god. said now part of the fam <3
4. Four nerds - Overall done more on the world I think.
5. (Can’t vote)
6. Dragon - solid player. Helps out a lot.
7. Horse - like four nerds, done more this world and probably one of the most busy accounts att/def wise, also one of the best players here imo.
8. Weird Flex - Nothing really has to be said here. Without mat...Babin (Really wanna call him another name but stupid pg TW) doubt drunk would be what it is and would be as solid as it is.

Last edited:

ARAMCO

Reaction score
Numbrey
Me ofc
Jimbo
Four Nerds
Oh its hard to choice here, Buuuuuuuut I want rikka to win
llama
Horse
Weird Flex but Bentley

Tyrone-Chan

Reaction score
Dumbrey
Tyrone (easy win, 24h max)
Sesirec
Four Nerds
Rick James
Dragon Ate llama
Horsemen = Granny (tie)
Weird Flex

DeletedUser124797

so many great players, ohh tell me, where are you now?

Jumpish

Reaction score
They are no victims. They clearly just cheated their way for multiaccounting and pushing and got rightfully banned.
The support team bans the cheaters in a crucial moment, and for a good reason.

Remember, they are the same ones who accused others of cheating.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
As soon as SergeantCrunsch decided to join, remember all the bots that popped up in the southeastern direction.
I still remember that event and Crunsch and WeirdFlexButOkay (Babin) shut their mouths about it for a week despite them right near them until somebody brought it up in the public forum.

They circlejerked on the forum to make themselves look good.
When WeirdFlexbutOkay is in the world, the forum is a giant circlejerk with baseless accusations.

Last edited:

Llama

Reaction score
We have had some upsets and some questionable calls so far... but here we go. The top 16 players of 114.

Crunsh vs Dumbrey
Healer vs Tyrone
Sezarac vs Jimbo
Fireblade vs Four Nerds
Rikka vs Rick James
Dragon Ate llama vs Mad King Wally
Horsemen vs Granny
Bentley vs Weird Flex

Maybe include some explanation for your picks to justify each selection with a few words.

Llama Wins. EZ dub

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
They are no victims. They clearly just cheated their way for multiaccounting and pushing and got rightfully banned.
The support team bans the cheaters in a crucial moment, and for a good reason.

Remember, they are the same ones who accused others of cheating.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
As soon as SergeantCrunsch decided to join, remember all the bots that popped up in the southeastern direction.
I still remember that event and Crunsch and WeirdFlexButOkay (Babin) shut their mouths about it for a week despite them right near them until somebody brought it up in the public forum.

They circlejerked on the forum to make themselves look good.
When WeirdFlexbutOkay is in the world, the forum is a giant circlejerk with baseless accusations.

you’re clearly a moron. I was the one who put in a ticket to help get them banned and worked with others to track them down across multiple worlds.

Anyone who knows this game knows I had nothing to gain and I literally have shared proof that I reported them. The worlds over you’re just embaressing yourself.

@jefferson and @gon can vouch from day 1 I was leading an effort to get them banned because I was at a strategic disadvantage.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you’re clearly a moron. I was the one who put in a ticket to help get them banned and worked with others to track them down across multiple worlds.

Anyone who knows this game knows I had nothing to gain and I literally have shared proof that I reported them. The worlds over you’re just embaressing yourself.

@jefferson and @gon can vouch from day 1 I was leading an effort to get them banned because I was at a strategic disadvantage.

No you didn't, you blamed Koreans for it.