W119 Panzer War Coming?

King Delta

Reaction score
since last night I have seen messages both in game and here in the forum where you want to be a teacher. before becoming a teacher, learn to keep the villages you conquer safe, because it is useless for you to boast of having eliminated 5 - 10 - 20 full houses if you then fail to keep the villages you conquer and you continue to lose them.

You might be right but you're forgetting one crucial element to your theory here. Failed to keep or did keep those villages doesn't matter in the long run when you can simply take them back later. But, you guys also made one huge mistake that will cost you probably this world. You deployed a large chunk of your offense to "believe" you are winning out of anger. Out of bad judgement you've decided to waste about 30% of your tribes offense on four defended villages. Specially midgame when it's all about troop management, because of buildtime you committed the Tribal Wars sin out of pride, ego.

This was all planned, I wanted you to do this I literally posted the strategy in the forum. Basically saying what will happen.

Reaction score
we used about 10 full houses and you think we used 30% of our full houses but you are wrong if you think we have so few troops ahahahahha also unlike you we are not using defenses uselessly, about the village you conquered yesterday if you sent precise supports and not after 5 hours the village you kept it. about one thing you are right, we are still at the beginning, so stop being a professor since for now you have taken sticks.

Fiammanera

Reaction score
You might be right but you're forgetting one crucial element to your theory here. Failed to keep or did keep those villages doesn't matter in the long run when you can simply take them back later. But, you guys also made one huge mistake that will cost you probably this world. You deployed a large chunk of your offense to "believe" you are winning out of anger. Out of bad judgement you've decided to waste about 30% of your tribes offense on four defended villages. Specially midgame when it's all about troop management, because of buildtime you committed the Tribal Wars sin out of pride, ego.

This was all planned, I wanted you to do this I literally posted the strategy in the forum. Basically saying what will happen.

More like 2%

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Nah mate they will win this world because of this one skirmish. Those 20 nukes have bought them 5k future nukes.
GG

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score
Worst part is you're going to have half your offense wink wink to every tribe around them.

View attachment 7323
You clearly don't understand this meme because this isn't how you use it

Also that sure is a lot of nukes you've killed
Who gave Panzer all those troops??? Did you report it to Inno? They're clearly cheating, to pull Nukes that built out of nowhere when they had absolutely no troops :(

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You speak of the long run. Losing villages won't help you defeat your enemies in the long run lol. Explain the math behind 'losing villages will help you in the long run', thx.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You speak of the long run. Losing villages won't help you defeat your enemies in the long run lol. Explain the math behind 'losing villages will help you in the long run', thx.

Fewer villages to defend, bigger stacks. Maybe when he loses, they underestimate him and then he hits them as he knows how.

pellegrina

Reaction score
Fewer villages to defend, bigger stacks. Maybe when he loses, they underestimate him and then he hits them as he knows how.
The trouble with that logic is who is going to stack him? His tribemates are all being taken out :D