Failed Vote Insta revive pally

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Add a button that makes it possible to insta revive a pally on the statue. Would cost the same as just pping it right now or maybe a bit cheaper?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Voted for no. It is a small thing, does not look like a game changer but at the end this feels like just another automation.

What does this much automation do is just have like 100k PP on an account and run all with PP no waiting times needed at all.

At the end it helps disbalancing for the rest of the people who don't have that kind of PP to spend.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't agree with this either, not least because IIRC the price of instant-reviving would actually have to change if you have enough recruitment items on. Which is just entirely too complicated a feature to add to save you a few seconds. And for the same reason given above. This game is too focused towards pp players already. If we're adding new pp features, it better at least make Inno more revenue to help keep this game alive - this doesn't even do that.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This saves the guys wanting to pp a pally a bunch of clicking, costs the same as doing it manually. I dont see how this would change the game that much

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you guys realize that all these useless QoL requests hinder actual development of this game?

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Add a button that makes it possible to insta revive a pally on the statue. Would cost the same as just pping it right now or maybe a bit cheaper?

Why not just suggest that all PP features with time reductions have an "Complete Instantly" button that costs a combination of clicking reduce all those times, or heck why not 10% more? ahahaha.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Or perhaps, add a game option called "replace halve time button with complete instantly button", for extreme PP spenders who just want to insta complete everything.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't make it cheaper than it currently is, but the exact same or more expensive.