Feedback World 120

Please pick an option!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juraj

Reaction score
They were tried out, we've had worlds with NB and WT, people know how it plays out. And even if they wasn't the case we can analyze the settings and see what impact they will have together and that is something that the majority of players do not want. Option 4 is only at 21 percent, it is a very small minority of players who want the settings to stay the same.

116 Ended quickly because of other reasons, not because of the settings. You're drawing conclusions from reasons that are not relevant to the situation.

No one is willing to spend 2 years for world, you are very out of touch.

Only 1 world, 1 year ago, on world 114 with both of them active. And as I already mentioned it had lot of differences, not as impactful as the wt or nighbonus, but still important.
Half the people (49,6%) wants either nighbonus or wt and do not mention who voted on #5 because there isnt a sixth option without night and wt, but with fakelimit.

Yeah the 2 year was an overstatement, however who starts with high hopes on 1-1.5 speed world, I believe expects it will last more than a year, maybe even 1 and a half year long.

Deleted User - 11547526

The most confusing thing to me is the 4th option, because watchtowers make a "disabled" fake limit just useless.

They were tried out, we've had worlds with NB and WT, people know how it plays out.

Sorry, but I don't really believe in your ability to know how any of these settings play out, based on your first comment ;)

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Only 1 world, 1 year ago, on world 114 with both of them active. And as I already mentioned it had lot of differences, not as impactful as the wt or nighbonus, but still important.
Half the people (49,6%) wants either nighbonus or wt and do not mention who voted on #5 because there isnt a sixth option without night and wt, but with fakelimit.

Yeah the 2 year was an overstatement, however who starts with high hopes on 1-1.5 speed world, I believe expects it will last more than a year, maybe even 1 and a half year long.

Almost 81 percent want a change, 71 percent want no watch towers. People want change.

If we had a option of no WT/NB but with a fake limit that would also attract votes, so the WT/NB options limit the result of the vote.

Juraj

Reaction score
Almost 81 percent want a change, 71 percent want no watch towers. People want change.

If we had a option of no WT/NB but with a fake limit that would also attract votes, so the WT/NB options limit the result of the vote.

And I would play on number 1 and 3 too not only number 4 and I would also consider number 2. So my biggest problem is the overkill but the other way around.

Last edited:

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And I would play on number 1 and 3 too not only number 4 and I would also consider number 2. So my biggest problem is the overkill but the other way around.

How is it overkill? w118 had NB, w119 has WT, perfectely normal for people to want a world without.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a8a68255e6782cd9362ce19e6ee3fac2.png

Total amount of votes: 227
Number of people who dont want watchtowers: 162 ---> 71,4%
Number of people who dont want nightbonus: 133 ---> 58,6%
Number of people who dont want either: 115 ---> 50.7%

So far it's quite evident people don't want to play a WT world and the underwhelming majority dont want night bonus either. Of course there are many players who'll play world 120 that haven't voted or dont even know this thread (or even external forums) exist. But most of the players who will play out this world and will last more than a month are here, so the result of this poll should stand and the settings should be changed based on it.

Deleted User - 11442654

I don't see the point of playing without WT + NT + fake limit. It heavily supports the 5 co-player accounts with unlimited PP points. WT is a good addition to the game, makes the game require a lot more tactics in terms of attacking, and requires a lot more skill, which the people who keep crying it about doesn't have I feel like from the attacker side.

Nightbonus is a nice bonus, but it can be neglected.

I don't know why it is a thing that if there are already declared world settings, why change that? Just go ahead skip 1 or 2 world and come back to play to worlds with favourable settings for you, just like normal people do, or people do from the old days.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I really want to know how WT requires more skill, because that setting is one of the most beginner friendly settings that exist probably... :rolleyes:

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't see the point of playing without WT + NT + fake limit. It heavily supports the 5 co-player accounts with unlimited PP points. WT is a good addition to the game, makes the game require a lot more tactics in terms of attacking, and requires a lot more skill, which the people who keep crying it about doesn't have I feel like from the attacker side.

I don't know why it is a thing that if there are already declared world settings, why change that? Just go ahead skip 1 or 2 world and come back to play to worlds with favourable settings for you, just like normal people do, or people do from the old days.

Why don't you play the casual worlds? They seem more designed towards a player like you.

Please don't try to hijack regular worlds

Deleted User - 11442654

I really want to know how WT requires more skill, because that setting is one of the most beginner friendly settings that exist probably... :rolleyes:

WT requires more skill from the attacker person, to counter the advantage WT gives to the deffender side.

Why don't you play the casual worlds? They seem more designed towards a player like you.

Please don't try to hijack regular worlds

Underestimating somebody just because he has an other opinion than you sounds kinda foolish. You don't even know who you are talking to, neither I, but I atleast give you respect. No WT + No Fake limit means the attacker needs very low skill level to be able to progress mid game, and the amounts of PP spent into events gives massive advantage over the deffender side, which makes the game for massive Attacker accounts super easy.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
WT requires more skill from the attacker person, to counter the advantage WT gives to the deffender side.

Underestimating somebody just because he has an other opinion than you sounds kinda foolish. You don't even know who you are talking to, neither I, but I atleast give you respect. No WT + No Fake limit means the attacker needs very low skill level to be able to progress mid game, and the amounts of PP spent into events gives massive advantage over the deffender side, which makes the game for massive Attacker accounts super easy.

The events and PP give advantage to defenders, what are you on about?

The double flag meta promotes clustering and barbing, which makes it so that you are able to have more DVs than otherwise without halting your growth, and the tight clusters help you defend your position. Scavenging also pushes that, as you get a lot of resources for little effort, and spears are the best for that.

Mate you like NB+WT together, that is too overkill. You're going to get thousands of incoming either way with a enabled fake limit, the factor it has on the game isn't the same as WTs or NB.

It's fair to say that if you want a very slow stalemated world which is what NB and WT do together you can go play casual worlds, nothing wrong with that.

Newfie King

Reaction score

Are you saying if you have all 3 of the following you can compete and beat so called 5 co's and unlimited pp? No you still get steam rolled so why are you against change? These settings will make the world last 2+ years? Have you spent 2+ years on tribalwars for a win or lost? I'm guessing you probably play for a month or two then move along like most players.

Deleted User - 848983838

Most of the time winning the war is just about finding the weak links of the opposing sides

So exactly how literally every head to head game, sport, or actual war goes? lmao what the hell is that arguement?

People needing the crutch of the WT+NB are really showing off why they should go play casual. The game is skewed towards defending not sure why people are saying it's not.....

Also we just had WT in 119 and night bonus in 118.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice and Fire

Reaction score
When you write messages, one important feature is missing.
There is no option "edit" message.
Forum has that feature.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Keep what has been originally set. Are we going to keep changing the world settings every world now when a small number of people kick up a fuss?
I think you're missing up meaning ofr minority and majority. Poll results literally shows you how the majority vote. If the majority wanted original settings then it would be shown in results.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I can't talk in name of those who voted 5, but i think fake limit is not that important to us. Without wt, fake limit is playable.

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Well whatever the poll outcomes shows, apparently one option needs atleast 70% votes in order for a change so lets see if that even gets close. top option now is only at 50%.

Impostor

Reaction score
This is why this shoudnt be a vote. THe already dominant group with a bunch of coplayers comes in and talks down to anyone that doesnt agree. Many people that vote option 5 are just following them,probably because they were told to vote that way or shamed into it.

If someone disagrees then they are a noob.

Keep the original settings

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This is why this shoudnt be a vote. THe already dominant group with a bunch of coplayers comes in and talks down to anyone that doesnt agree. Many people that vote option 5 are just following them,probably because they were told to vote that way or shamed into it.

If someone disagrees then they are a noob.

Keep the original settings

You're just ridiculous.

Option 4 barely has 20 percent of the vote, you're refusing to accept reality.