W117 memes

Deleted User - 848983838

i can sense some animosity from POP vs T/SuSa, but it was pretty apparent they were using you as a meat shield the entire time :rolleyes:

they should've know it was coming idk what they thought, we'd just let them keep nobling on the rim (which is when we should've hit them imo) and not doing much against Bio besides losing the occasional village? they were just small enough it was ever an issue and we had more important things to do (ToW)

Last edited by a moderator:

imdoo

Reaction score
i can sense some animosity from POP vs T/SuSa, but it was pretty apparent they were using you as a meat shield the entire time :rolleyes:

My man I'm not really someone who holds grudges. I was just a bit salty today because almost everyone in POP gave up the moment they saw T attacks coming in. We all knew it that it was an eventuality. I do think it was a low blow that they didn't even honor the 48hr buffer period but who cares I killed around 25 nobles today if not more and had a blast doing so.

T family has yet to face a real war anyway. Its when you are the underdog that shows how well you can do with what you have

Deleted User - 848983838

My man I'm not really someone who holds grudges. I was just a bit salty today because almost everyone in POP gave up the moment they saw T attacks coming in. We all knew it that it was an eventuality. I do think it was a low blow that they didn't even honor the 48hr buffer period but who cares I killed around 25 nobles today if not more and had a blast doing so.

T family has yet to face a real war anyway. Its when you are the underdog that shows how well you can do with what you have

we literally had the biggest war ongoing this world at the time what the hell you keep going on about? ToW v -T- was the biggest war until Dragon/Bio finally went 100% at each other.

there's a reason why -t- and tow had so many top 10 od players lol..

imdoo

Reaction score
I see 1 in top 25 ODD same with top ODS. ODA is the measurement that ends up always favoring the bigger tribes in a war and even then you've got only 3 in top 10 as the #2 ranked family which is not very exceptional. Literally no one in T family has been tested defensively.

Btw there's literally 1 guy in the top 10 from T family in total OD ranking. Even I a 450k point player had more OD than 95% of T

I was just saying how I see things from outside of T I haven't said there are bad player in T. In fact my #4th villa was from a guy who restarted and join VK then ended up in TI. Someone I consider to be a better player than most players I've seen.

Hope you take a notch down on that triggering mode you are on

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

You are aware OD rankings change over time? When ToW/T ended there was no massive Dragon/Bio OD rankings outside Ultra+Noc.

Our own account was 4th? or 5th in ODA at it's peak and there were 4/5 top 10 oda rankings from T. ToW had multiple top 10 ODD members like Sadao/Stutzy and a few more, and both sides had major ODS, Sadao was like double anyone besides Ultra in ODS and dougie/Horizon were I think 3/4th. I peaked around 11th in ODS I believe and stampo as well was top 15 at the end of the war.

We definitely weren't tested defensively, you are right. We had maybe 3 guys around 5 mil ODD which would've been like ~20-25th at the time.

But to say they haven't faced a real war is just completely false (granted yea we definitely haven't had a later stage war which only dragon/bio/kunis have), the only war thats bigger is Dragon/Bio Kunis/Bio which all came a few months later and at a later stage in the world.

I didn't take it as you saying T bad play, just pointing out that T did in fact fight the biggest war at the time which you were unaware of.

Anyways this is getting way to much of a discussion this is a simple "rim tribe" cleanup essentially and really doesn't deserver the 3 people that pay attention overall to say "oh that finally happened", no offense to POP.

Tbh they did a lot better than I thought they would after seeing NUP get absolutely railed by BIO, POP while never turning it around weren't a pushover granted a lot likely do to morale advantage and Bio focusing on dragon, but still respectable for at least not bleeding like NUP was.

Hope you take a notch down on that triggering mode you are on

k

Deleted User - 848983838

when kunis declares on me

UURLPIZ.gif