Anyone still check this occasionally?

going2killu

Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a loooong time, but I recently found myself kinda returning to TW, and obviously couldn't resist reading through some of our old forums. Anyone still around kicking it in this game? Just figured I'd drop by and say hello.

Regards
-g2k (aka Don Mills)

the shadow 59

Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a loooong time, but I recently found myself kinda returning to TW, and obviously couldn't resist reading through some of our old forums. Anyone still around kicking it in this game? Just figured I'd drop by and say hello.

Regards
-g2k (aka Don Mills)
i just checked the forums to see that my forum account got deleted... have nothing better to do sometimes so i decided to read back on the forums and have some lols

going2killu

Reaction score
i just checked the forums to see that my forum account got deleted... have nothing better to do sometimes so i decided to read back on the forums and have some lols
same dude lol, I had to start everything from scratch. how's it going bong? I remember you :p

the shadow 59

Reaction score
same dude lol, I had to start everything from scratch. how's it going bong? I remember you :p
i'm all good. had some crazy shit happen the past few years that made me quit playing for quite some time... my last serious account was back in 2017 i think, but i had to quit because terrorists attacked the city where i lived and the military bombed it all to shit... me and my family had to live with some relatives for several months and they had no internet :( so i had to give away my account

everythinng is back to normal though, well it was, until the pandemic hit...

i opened up an account on W117 and W119 to see if i could get the old spark back and play again since i had the time to waste... but the game feels kinda weird for me now... even the forums are different from when we used to play... before it was full of activity, nowadays, forums seem kinda dead

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i'm all good. had some crazy shit happen the past few years that made me quit playing for quite some time... my last serious account was back in 2017 i think, but i had to quit because terrorists attacked the city where i lived and the military bombed it all to shit... me and my family had to live with some relatives for several months and they had no internet :( so i had to give away my account

i opened up an account on W117 and W119 to see if i could get the old spark back and play again since i had the time to waste... but the game feels kinda weird for me now... even the forums are different from when we used to play... before it was full of activity, nowadays, forums seem kinda dead

Discord is very active, that's why the forumns are dead

going2killu

Reaction score

yeah, like world8vet said, most people talk on the discord these days.