W120 - Tribe Discussion

SpiritBreaker

Reaction score
Hi all,

I come from the era of W10 where the forums were constantly buzzing - not sure what has happened to the game since then but things appear to be considerably quieter nowadays :(

So W120 just started and thought it'd be a interesting to discuss the world in it's very early stages.

- What are the pre-made tribes?
- Any immediate rivalries?
- Any promising/surprise tribes?
- Is their a return of any historic tribes?
- Anyone want to represent their tribe on the forums and ****talk other tribes?

TOP 20 TRIBES - DAY 1 (early)

RankTribe nameTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1 TITANS6.9604017440174
2 Warpig6.1804015540155
3 Slavs6.1573915839158
4 KekBye5.8033019330193
5 AD5.0823813438134
6 RULE4.7452816928169
7 NiP4.6343513235132
8 PORK4.5884011540115
9 MUNCH4.5483114731147
10 PPanz4.4042915229152
11 ~LCS~4.3513412834128
12 HTG4.1422417324173
13 DaD3.5392613626136
14 WET3.5022613526135
15 TBD.3.3742314723147
16 SINTM3.3572513425134
17 $avage3.3292612826128
18 Mori2.9932512025120
19 BARB2.8862710727107

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11563159

Don't expect too much from the externals but we'll try to keep them going.

In terms of your questions:

Kekbye is a premade and most likely winner of 120, one look at the roster and player achievements and people decide to pp farm and skip with serious play to W121. Another premade is Warpig with Kirk coming with his usual team, SINTM is the Spanish premade that will most definitely play a role in the world.

- Any immediate rivalries?
Everyone is still to relocate so question is not yet relevant.

- Any promising/surprise tribes?
kek all the way with Ultra getting rank 1 as player unless Tudadar will decide to appear.

I heard TEA from W90 is returning with Trex and Al Murph

- Anyone want to represent their tribe on the forums and ****talk other tribes?
That will be your job mate

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Kekbye is a premade and most likely winner of 120, one look at the roster and player achievements and people decide to pp farm and skip with serious play to W121.

Kekbye roster is swole af. Dont forget their academy tribe RULE

I heard TEA from W90 is returning with Trex and Al Murph

i desperately want a source on that lol.

Al Murph Hype!!!

Last edited:

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't expect too much from the externals but we'll try to keep them going.

Kekbye is a premade and most likely winner of 120, one look at the roster and player achievements and people decide to pp farm and skip with serious play to W121. Another premade is Warpig with Kirk coming with his usual team, SINTM is the Spanish premade that will most definitely play a role in the world.

Kekbye is the Warpig academy. Sometimes we let them us the term 'sister tribe'.

Deleted User - 848983838

most notable rosters I've seen

kekbye, rule, and sintm.

warpig has some good names, but lot I don't know so it just depends who is on those other accounts accounts if they'd be on par. might be a few others but those 3/4 stood out the most as having the most recognizable talent so far

McCree

Reaction score
First Reactions (going from rankings at my time of writing)

WARPIG - Skilled, but inevitably implodes if my memory serves correctly, also diplo is always non existent both due to WARPIGS leadership policies and general animosity to the tribe

NiP - Consistent players with good skills and egos that have mostly remained in check, Cant see many people that i recognize straight away but some respected players I don't think would play in a non-contender (could be pp farming, no idea then)

TITANS - I really got nothing (running theme this world) the fact that their starts have been so consistently good, but not insane is scary, seems to me like low pp use but a half decent skill level.

TMP - Same as above, hell if i know how they will turn out. Slovenian's in general are scary good at the game if they come to .net. Would LOVE some input on some of these other server tribes.

PORK - Lol now i just feel bad, dont know any of these players either, Dora the explorer is the stand out, but seems like they might be pp farming.

kekbye - Ah so this is where all the names went, im sure there will be alot of good tribes this world that I am unaware of but this is the best tribe I have seen since 104, and potentially farther. Ancient names, new names, soldiers, and solid leadership. Don't let egos get in the way and get the W

MUNCH - I really just wrote this to jump on the kekbye train, but some solid players in MUNCH as well, just such a desolate top 7 so far.

RULE - hi :) here i am, kekbye sister tribe, IMO also stands a chance at winning the world if kekbye didnt exist, which is just kinda depressing.

DISCLAIMER
Im not trying to do some grand post, im jsut saying i only know like 3 tribes in the top 8. Major threats will eventually consist of kekbye, warpig, Korean premade (unnamed) , Hungarian premade (unnamed, and always best soldiers on a world), Templars which I do not recognize but put in the effort to switch servers. GLHF

Deleted User - 11563159

I got the filing this is the year of Kirk, he shud finally take the world

The timing for Kirk’s return is rather ironic having to fight against one on of the strongest tribes in recent history. GGWP

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First Reactions (going from rankings at my time of writing)

WARPIG - Skilled, but inevitably implodes if my memory serves correctly, also diplo is always non existent both due to WARPIGS leadership policies and general animosity to the tribe

NiP - Consistent players with good skills and egos that have mostly remained in check, Cant see many people that i recognize straight away but some respected players I don't think would play in a non-contender (could be pp farming, no idea then)

TITANS - I really got nothing (running theme this world) the fact that their starts have been so consistently good, but not insane is scary, seems to me like low pp use but a half decent skill level.

TMP - Same as above, hell if i know how they will turn out. Slovenian's in general are scary good at the game if they come to .net. Would LOVE some input on some of these other server tribes.

PORK - Lol now i just feel bad, dont know any of these players either, Dora the explorer is the stand out, but seems like they might be pp farming.

kekbye - Ah so this is where all the names went, im sure there will be alot of good tribes this world that I am unaware of but this is the best tribe I have seen since 104, and potentially farther. Ancient names, new names, soldiers, and solid leadership. Don't let egos get in the way and get the W

MUNCH - I really just wrote this to jump on the kekbye train, but some solid players in MUNCH as well, just such a desolate top 7 so far.

RULE - hi :) here i am, kekbye sister tribe, IMO also stands a chance at winning the world if kekbye didnt exist, which is just kinda depressing.

DISCLAIMER
Im not trying to do some grand post, im jsut saying i only know like 3 tribes in the top 8. Major threats will eventually consist of kekbye, warpig, Korean premade (unnamed) , Hungarian premade (unnamed, and always best soldiers on a world), Templars which I do not recognize but put in the effort to switch servers. GLHF

TMP -> they were S.V/S.A on w117 and got rimmed pretty quickly by BIO iirc