T family declares war on SuSa (unofficial declaration)

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Time to leave this world :)

Unofficial Declaration:
If you are NAP sharing with me, then I have decided to end our diplomacy. It's not personal. Your nukes and nobles are soon all dead. We decided to betray you weeks ago. You have given this world all the fun it was supposed to be. Any victory will be borne out of discipline and not numbers. By losing, you are not winning. By losing, thank god! Don't come back on the rim. You are the most nicest tribe I've ever not been associated with, internally and externally... may your accounts get rimmed here, quietly.

jonss3.jpg

War stats so far

Side 1:

Tribes: -TD-, -TU-, -TI-
Side 2:
Tribes: SuSa, Cure, SuSa2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 14
Difference: 115

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 123,585
Difference: 945,058

chart

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wait until Bio Attack them then declare.

What else do we expect from a backline tribe that's been scared to fight all game. Go back to Scav'ing

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And your tribe has been cowering at the back for about 4 months at this point.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A useless Dragon account talking trash, nothing ever changes does it.
Well I'm Kunis but yeah.
Useless? I'd say that describes the T tribe who have coward at the back majority of the game, to scared to fight anyone. Asked for a NAP with a tribe over the other side of the Map, its a joke, pathetic.

Go back to scavenging. Shit tribe

Deleted User - 848983838

"backline tribe that never fought anyone"

117 discord continuously making fun of -t- for warring ToW while dragon and Bio threw softballs at each other for months.

-t- and tow had majority of top 10 od players up until the end of march.

not that -t- / tow was a super long or hard war for either side, but it was the biggest in 117 until bio/dragon finally did something and until kunis did something.

tu had #2 oda ahead of dragon too so we warred while bio and dragon flirted for months.

forgot kunis didn't really exist back then but acting like we've been sitting there for months is just a joke, sorry we weren't frontline around pathetic whale accounts to easily eat through :rolleyes:

i meme it too, but tad annoying when people actually think it's true and act like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Time to leave this world :)

Unofficial Declaration:
If you are NAP sharing with me, then I have decided to end our diplomacy. It's not personal. Your nukes and nobles are soon all dead. We decided to betray you weeks ago. You have given this world all the fun it was supposed to be. Any victory will be borne out of discipline and not numbers. By losing, you are not winning. By losing, thank god! Don't come back on the rim. You are the most nicest tribe I've ever not been associated with, internally and externally... may your accounts get rimmed here, quietly.

:cool:

A thing of beauty.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kunis, Dragon. Potato, potato.

Kunis has sat on the rim protected by Dragon riding the coattails of Abel while taking out the weakest players on the server.
None of these tribes actually attacked back yet you got a mouth like you're the biggest carry on 117.
It's a good thing 93 is a while ago and most there don't know you but I know I'd never play with someone like you in my life.
Good thing, you sound a melt.

Protected by who? Don't think our tribe has once asked for support from anyone, your just salty that your tribe is shit. Sat at the back cowaring away. If it wasn't for BF attacking Susa would flatten you.

kokobest

Reaction score
Actually it's SUSA not respecting the NAP, I've been personally gotten recapped by SUSA players multiple times while we were taking out POP. I'm talking about 1 second after my train hit my POP target. That's basically open hostility by SUSA.