Feedback Game Updates

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Cant we just pause everything until this is sorted? Like an attack break or something for the whole day? This update is unannounced and is greatly affecting the gameplay for each of us (Attackers on OP and defenders). Every min counts in both ways and I'm sure every one of us understands the importance of time here. It's been more than 20 mins already (could have sneaked a train already and the defender wouldn't be able to do anything)

CsihiPuhi

Reaction score
"Event: As the Championship of the Horse Lords last time broke the balancing on a lot of markets, this time around the cost of refilling your energy is now multiplied by the number of times you have bought a refill."

After the last event was changed from ~220pp = 10% res pack to ~70pp = 10% res pack, this change is rather strange. It changes this event from ~140pp = 10% res pack to be much less worth spending pp on. It really poses the question, if the people responsible for the development of the game have any clue of what they are doing (or even if they can do basic math at this point).

I planned on using this event to great extent. So that is why I might come off a bit salty, but still, my point stands.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
awful event change, way to ruin this game even more.

this will make pay2win so much stronger than playing without money.

how about you just super nerf every event where only the bonus offers give you all the good stuff, forces you to buy them to get ahead?

innogames digging their own grave for TW1 with these changes.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hello, i dont give a shit about what you do to the events compared to these guys above me :rolleyes:

However it would be nice to hear what will happen with the Paladin quest tree with this update since right now the second paladin is blocking whole W120 to reach the 10% Permanent Barracks reward! Is this gonna allow people to actually complete it or will it still be blocked?

CsihiPuhi

Reaction score
Hello, i dont give a shit about what you do to the events compared to these guys above me :rolleyes:

However it would be nice to hear what will happen with the Paladin quest tree with this update since right now the second paladin is blocking whole W120 to reach the 10% Permanent Barracks reward! Is this gonna allow people to actually complete it or will it still be blocked?

Good job caring about one permaboost more than changes to an event with >10 of them available.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Good job caring about one permaboost more than changes to an event with >10 of them available.

Thank you! But....
Its more about new quest system actually working as it should, but permaboost is nice yes, and horselord only have crops and 3.3% resboost in it (atleast last time it was active)... :rolleyes:

And why do you care so much about this event update making the abuse of it a bit less / hurt more for the whales... It broke W114 when it came around with some player getting 1mil+ point to spend each day.. was very fun to see that happening...

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thank you! But....
Its more about new quest system actually working as it should, but permaboost is nice yes, and horselord only have crops and 3.3% resboost in it (atleast last time it was active)... :rolleyes:

And why do you care so much about this event update making the abuse of it a bit less / hurt more for the whales... It broke W114 when it came around with some player getting 1mil+ point to spend each day.. was very fun to see that happening...

He would farm way more pp in w120 if it was a broken event.

CsihiPuhi

Reaction score

I already said before, that I planned on using (or abusing if you like it better) this event. But that is not why I most care about this change, as in general, I am not against nerfing abusable events. Although the point of Ragestyles also stands about that it will benefit those who buy the special offer in comparison to those who use pp, but don't buy it.

My main point is, that it is concerning, how random the changes made to these events seem. The change made to the previous one and this change made to horselords are going in completely opposite directions, raising the question of how these decisions are even made.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I already said before, that I planned on using (or abusing if you like it better) this event. But that is not why I most care about this change, as in general, I am not against nerfing abusable events. Although the point of Ragestyles also stands about that it will benefit those who buy the special offer in comparison to those who use pp, but don't buy it.

My main point is, that it is concerning, how random the changes made to these events seem. The change made to the previous one and this change made to horselords are going in completely opposite directions, raising the question of how these decisions are even made.

Does it have to be a random change? cant it just be Devs learning from last event that decrease duration and increase rewards wasnt a good path for an event and therefore made this change to nerf this event a bit? Im happy atleast they realised this event was one of the better in getting cheap %res, but will be interesting to see how big buff bonus offer gets from these changes.. (hopefully changes that to next time if the case)

CsihiPuhi

Reaction score
Does it have to be a random change? cant it just be Devs learning from last event that decrease duration and increase rewards wasnt a good path for an event and therefore made this change to nerf this event a bit? Im happy atleast they realised this event was one of the better in getting cheap %res, but will be interesting to see how big buff bonus offer gets from these changes.. (hopefully changes that to next time if the case)
Do you think they were unaware of what the change made to the previous event would mean, before seeing its effect in-game?
If you read more carefully, we basically are saying the same thing. As I see there are 2 possible explanations for these weird changes:
  1. They have no clue how the changes affect the actual gameplay, until seeing them play out.
  2. They have no clue about what direction they would like to change the game to and are just randomly changing stuff up for the sake of doing something.
I personally don't even know which of these options would be a sadder reality.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Update to version 8.255

Hello everyone,

Our next update will be released on 23rd of August, and with it, we will be some minor bug fixes and three overhauls!

Bugfixes

• A problem with rewards of the new Quest System not working properly after transferring from one world to the other has been fixed.
  • A problem with different end times for the recruitment in a village and the recruitment overview has been fixed.
  • A problem with Rewards not restarting after account deletion has been fixed.
Also, we are happy to announce that we overhauled the endgames of Age Of Enlightenment, Great Siege, and Rune Wars! The biggest complaint about them that was brought to us by you, our community, was that the morale system breaks the endgames completely.
It was easily exploitable and therefore, let us be honest, just not very enjoyable for anyone. This has been fixed now! Let's go through them what happens exactly:
  • For Rune Wars, this means that if a low point player controls a rune village, attacks to the rune village will not be affected by morale if the attacker has more points.
  • For Age Of Enlightenment, this means that if a low point player controls a university village, attacks to the university village will not be affected by morale if the attacker has more points.
  • For The Great Siege, this means that city districts controlled by players will not benefit from morale protection if the attacker has more points.
We hope that those changes will fix the endgames and make them a great experience! This change will be (manually) activated a few days after the update has taken place. We will also announce this through an in-game message during the weekend and provide an exact timeline to the affected worlds.

Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so over at our feedback topic!.

Kind regards,

Your Tribal Wars Team