AFK vs The Coalition of n00bs.

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
Yesterday RIDE (LOL) finally entered the war. This means that right now it's AFK vs SPUD/SPLIF/Ronin(RIP)/?????/INJECT/INJEC2/Purge aka the coalition of n00bs. Yesterday RIDE (LOL) landed a tribewide op on AFK, the result? The declaration? Both extremely pathetic.
9e064f2093742b24f9d29522237584e9.png

4f7aecab4b8afffa3495348b8480d23f.png

Meanwhile AFK out here chilling, killing, you know.

e47f8e658f04dc61d03aefd79252bc3c.png
4ca64153a6b129d627af6406b4a0cdea.png

Stats are obviously tampered with as the n00bs seems to kick the players we kill, but yeah, whatever.

Last edited:

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
almost 4:1 ratio of troops killed and they're still bragging about a successful op? a bunch of pepegas over there

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
Good luck both sides. I dont think this is a coalition as mentioned though. Ronin (kriegers bitches) is getting smashed by both spud and afk. So, no need for shit talking.

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Good luck both sides. I dont think this is a coalition as mentioned though. Ronin (kriegers bitches) is getting smashed by both spud and afk. So, no need for shit talking.

Ronin merged into Spud's academy tribe, literally everything you say here is stupid just go focus on another world that you didn't quit on.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
Call your daddy to save your arse then. Try to put some spies in enemy accounts and then empty their accounts. You know that well.

nicestash

Reaction score
So why doesn't AFK have any friends? Is it bad diplomacy from their leadership, or do they just feel they are at the point where they can take on the world?

nicestash

Reaction score
AFK and RIDE are really going at it.

Side 1:
Tribes: AFK
Side 2:
Tribes: RIDE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 14
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 132,098
Difference: 79,108

chart

It is a nailbiter!

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
AFK is afking? They should delete for sure, no chance on this world! Maybe on the next one?