Rate the player above

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
You've built up this kind of reputation yourself. What do you expect, people to praise your squad? You played the tournament and got mass banned for using bots. Now you play w120 and you're using push account plundering 1k res average per attack. You've been accused of using bots even after the bans on tournament, yet you are here wondering why people are scapegoating you. Nobody is sexist or racist, people couldn't give a less of a fuck what or who you are, if you didn't cheat on both worlds that you've played on .net so far.

That's all I'm going to say in this thread.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you are assholes, you fight between you and we women are always fighting for a position here, I can count on my fingers and say that there is no one to fight against, this sexist game will always mask the status of the game, good night, sleep with this and may BRODIS conquer the world!

The girl gamers are the real elite in this community just look at me

832663679413518416.png

Deleted User - 848941109

Bonita

Being a lady myself I feel obliged to respond to your insults. There are no assholes here, few trolls at best are making you guys salty and you should be smart enough to know that fact. But instead you decided to sound like an arrogant person, a good fit for your Brodis.

In regards to sexism TW like every other game is predominantly played by guys snd us females are a tiny minority. I’ve never seen much sexism in TW, girls here are strong and well respected and can kick some ass without having to call all the blokes sexist pigs. My advise to you is this; chill a little my dear and don’t call for a fight Brazilians could simply not win.

And for goodness sake stop burning those poor trees! How dare you destroying the lungs of Mother Earth?!!!

I liked the last part, unfortunately Brazil has a terrible president who doesn't care a bit about our forest.

Deleted User - 848941109

You've built up this kind of reputation yourself. What do you expect, people to praise your squad? You played the tournament and got mass banned for using bots. Now you play w120 and you're using push account plundering 1k res average per attack. You've been accused of using bots even after the bans on tournament, yet you are here wondering why people are scapegoating you. Nobody is sexist or racist, people couldn't give a less of a fuck what or who you are, if you didn't cheat on both worlds that you've played on .net so far.

That's all I'm going to say in this thread.

again, you have no right to judge us without proof. And the forum is not the place to be making accusations or accusations, you must use the game's support for this, there are no moderators in this forum? Or are they just here to check if we speak Portuguese or English?

the truth is that you think you're the best on the server, but every time someone comes in here who has the ability to beat you, you try or decrease it, as I've seen a few days ago with other players, or try to make a pre-judgment anticipated player with the intuition of diminishing it further inflating its giant ego.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
again, you have no right to judge us without proof. And the forum is not the place to be making accusations or accusations, you must use the game's support for this, there are no moderators in this forum? Or are they just here to check if we speak Portuguese or English?

the truth is that you think you're the best on the server, but every time someone comes in here who has the ability to beat you, you try or decrease it, as I've seen a few days ago with other players, or try to make a pre-judgment anticipated player with the intuition of diminishing it further inflating its giant ego.

You're right, time to send support tickets

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

The mods are pretty chill, you should see some of the garbage content i post without getting banned. They wont really mind if you want to refute any unfair accusations made against you/your tribe etc

Deleted User - 848941109

You're right, time to send support tickets

should have done this from the start. the forum would not be rotten the way it is if it had been done there and not here.

The mods are pretty chill, you should see some of the garbage content i post without getting banned. They wont really mind if you want to refute any unfair accusations made against you/your tribe etc

it's strange, in Brazil we charge support for being a "dictator" and here we charge for not complying with the rules.

Deleted User - 848983838

you mean how you guys got banned on tourney world, and arguably the most blatant cheaters on speed worlds outside maybe the portuguese.

but sure definitely not cheating....

jajajajaja joke you still try and defend yourselves

support staff is a joke though

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 848983838

I'll give you a summary here,

I hope the translator will help me, I don't want to be arrogant or arrogant, it's not the goal.

come on, we from Brazil have always had this aggressive and faster style of play since the beginning, the famous "sprint", all the international tournaments or "Masters" we play, we always stand out from the beginning in relation to other players, but this is not just about cheating, the Brazilian players unfortunately are extremely individual, I see the people abroad helping each other since the beginning, having no pity on their initial troops, on our server it doesn't work like that, we are extremely individual and Always looking for perfection, we have developed several farming techniques and account evolution over the years, such as "growing" barbarians to have the maximum possible yield from them with minimal losses when farming, we study the game time and try to harm as much as possible the players around us to keep the farm just for us, we find out the schedule of the players around us, we use different quantities and different frequencies of farm depending on the time of day.

I'll give an example of the Favela map, you compare with players with more looted villages is rubbish, since players with more looted villages are on maps with bigger players and where the farm is more disputed, in the favela region there are 3 or 4 players farming well, and the account is already more spread than the larger accounts, the amount of troops made at the "start of the game" is also different from what is used by most, both in defensive and offensive villages, decreases the offensive strength and defensive a little, but it increases the evolution of the account a lot, and that's what makes the difference in the end.

In general, at no time did we come here looking for a fight, we recently played on the Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian servers.

In all of them we entered with the objective of showing our game, meeting new people and new cultures, we are studying the way to play on the servers and preparing for the next tournament, in the last one we entered the dark, not knowing anything about anyone, and it was very difficult to adapt.

anyway, we just hope they respect us, and we're open to conversations and exchanges of information that can make both sides evolve, we don't know if we're going to play it all the way here, the project is provisional, we have preferences for faster worlds in that pps don't make much difference in the end.

if you have any problems or accusations, I suggest you use the game's support, it ends up with a whole potential of content that the forum could have these complaints being made here.

not to mention that as far as I know, it is forbidden to make reports in open forums.

i'll give you better summary:

brazilian playbook:

cheat

Deleted User - 848941109

It's funny that we don't need to look for or accuse anyone of anything.

the players around here are so arrogant that when someone arrives and draws more attention than them, first they accuse them of various things, then they see that their false accusations are inappropriate and begin to show themselves as the real cheaters.

it is worth remembering that the fish dies through the mouth.

the funniest thing is that we see blatant xenophobia around here, they accuse it for several days, when any of you come to talk in an open forum that you are cheating, you support and laugh thinking that it is devastating, you really are a joke.