End World- Crunch thirst for victory

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good day guys,

Being betrayed by Crunch is really hard, Cicada always have the upper hand during the Crunch-Cicada war and Crunch as an ally we Spexit members naturally send defenses during their time of need, for me this carried weight in our relationship with Crunch, we have always trusted them because for months we always sent defenses.

Now those same players who we supported are sending attacks, even one of he leaders I admired Lloyd of WB tribe who I was a proud member of are sending attacks.

Its just really Sad that all the months that we nurtured our relationship, all the support, the account sits, the snipes that we Spexit as tribe is being rewarded by this act.

Btw I forgot to mention that those same players who attacked Crunch.... Cicada players were recruited by Crunch

Only people to blame are us. We trusted players that just wants victory.

I only wish that they are happy. Its just a game.

Thank you

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL you dont know the whole story :D you can ask mastah for the specifics. Good Day!
Is this the reply we got for trusting you? Ask Mastah? Mastah was the one who asked our tribe Spexit to send defenses during Crunch-Cicada war. Its really convenient for you guys to blame one player.

Is Mastah the whole tribe? He is our Duke, while his decision is always for the tribe he never neglected the alliance, when we were asked for support we sent support, when we were asked to nuke Cicada Ive sent nukes.

Seems you measure relationships with flimsy excuses.

babymilo80

Reaction score
flimsy excuses? mastah tried recruiting cicada behind crunch's back how is that not reason to break the alliance?

y'all wack

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
flimsy excuses? mastah tried recruiting cicada behind crunch's back how is that not reason to break the alliance?

y'all wack
Did we recruit them? Only tribe that recruited them is Crunch, we didn't recruit anybody your actions reflect what kind of players you are, your the one who recruited Cicada because of your thirst for victory.

Also, its easy for you to blame Mastah, in my opnion you have planned this all along, all your talk that we will rim Cicada are lies, instead you recruited them,

We Spexit, Attacked Cicada , Crunch will not be in this winning situation without Spexit help, all your justification that we acted in betrayal is a flimsy excuse to execute your long term plan of recruiting Cicada.

Btw, your happy with this situation even blaming us, who helped your tribe with everything in our power for victory.

If we really want to betray you we could have joined forces with SINTM and CICADA to attack you, but we choose to protect you.

This is the reward we get for trusting these kinds of players

babymilo80

Reaction score
you didn't recruit them because they didn't want to go to spexit?

they used spexit reaching out to them as leverage to force our hand but believe whatever helps you sleep at night

tldr; ur opinion aint shit

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Good day guys,

Being betrayed by Crunch is really hard, Cicada always have the upper hand during the Crunch-Cicada war and Crunch as an ally we Spexit members naturally send defenses during their time of need, for me this carried weight in our relationship with Crunch, we have always trusted them because for months we always sent defenses.

Funny this post is only posted now. I mean we broke relations like 2 months ago. Where were you the past months? Even the command sharing was only removed like a week ago :p

Jfelao

Reaction score
this server works by betrayal and recruitment, we only played two worlds and we already know it, how dont you know this was going to happen? jajaj

Deleted User - 848983838

nothing really to add just watched 112 development for a bit as it was a tad interesting as well as crunch rejected me when someone tried to bring me on as a coplayer because i said i recognized 2 players in cicada from like 8 years ago that I said probably wouldn't even remember me and they thought I was a spy :rolleyes:

Black Hammer138

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
nothing really to add just watched 112 development for a bit as it was a tad interesting as well as crunch rejected me when someone tried to bring me on as a coplayer because i said i recognized 2 players in cicada from like 8 years ago that I said probably wouldn't even remember me and they thought I was a spy :rolleyes:
Jokes on you, every Crunch member had at least 2 friends in Cicada... must have just been you...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It doesn't surprise me very much that it took some PMS players a full month to realize that Crunch was no longer their friend. Very on-brand.
wow, Da Wolf I've played with you in some worlds, funny i know your disgusted with this....well maybe I am wrong, I m just a Human, and you tolerate this shit

apologies if you tolerate this.....Im sorry

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wow, Da Wolf I've played with you in some worlds, funny i know your disgusted with this....well maybe I am wrong, I m just a Human, and you tolerate this shit

apologies if you tolerate this.....Im sorry
I'm not a huge fan, but I'm also not playing the world at the moment, and to be honest, I am quite sure PMS would have done exactly the same if given the opportunity. So I'm plenty happy to just point and laugh, here.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
I have a confession I was actually the duke of cicada all along I came to this world with Rhys years a go to make mischief and have started all these little wars just to push my cause... in the end I will internal everyone starting with the gullible duke of crunch Nate

Black Hammer138

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have a confession I was actually the duke of cicada all along I came to this world with Rhys years a go to make mischief and have started all these little wars just to push my cause... in the end I will internal everyone starting with the gullible duke of crunch Nate
He speaks the truth

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score

Glad nate doesn't really read externals :D I'll do my confessions some other time..people might get shocked