W43 mvp

DeletedUser

This isnt a voting on the best player of the war. (I think most people saw it that way.)

But a voting on the most valuable person.

Taking 2 backline players. 1 with a 10-0 cap list and one with 0-0. But can you tell who is most valuable? No

Are they helping with supporting? Do they lead the tribe?

I agree completely. It was easy to vote for the MVP for FRST as I know most of what is going on in the tribe. My Nuts vote was based on very limited information however as I could only go on what I see and what you can find out through awards/stats. As demaster says, this isn't always reflective of what is happening in the background

DeletedUser

That is why it is a vote. I didn't just say these two were the best. It isn't necessarily based on the war, but not much else to go off of. If FRST is voting for a Nuts! member then they can mainly go off of the war and like wise for Nuts! players. Like I said, there are many players that didn't get mention that are valuable, but in turn they didn't get mention from either side. If there was a back line player that deserved mention then you had the ability to bring it to light, and I did ask people to nominate and explain why.

Feel free to nominate players. Please post why you are nominating them. I will keep the list updated.

DeletedUser

Wasn't having a go at you, duhrigs. Your posts were clear enough :)

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: slingo
Side 2:
Tribes: FRST

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 29
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183,596
Side 2: 281,647
Difference: 98,051

chart

[/spoil]

Based solely on statistics and what I have personally seen from you through game play, I would have to say that any votes for you would have been from your own tribe for your leadership and the things you do inside the tribe. Although I do not doubt your abilities, they are not backed up by your stats that are visible to any one outside of Nuts! and their allies. Seeing as how that is the case, the majority of the votes I received came from player outside of Nuts! and mainly from FRST. The players in Nuts! had just as much opportunity to vote as they can see the externals, and I even skyped The Jacal asking him to remind Nuts! players to vote, but I do not think he got the message. The Nuts! players that did vote voted mainly for dhk. Not a blow at you, simply stating my take on the situation. And if you were being sarcastic then I just wasted my time. :icon_cool:

dhksththtl

Reaction score
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: slingo
Side 2:
Tribes: FRST

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 29
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 281,647
Difference: 98,051

chart

[/spoil]

Based solely on statistics and what I have personally seen from you through game play, I would have to say that any votes for you would have been from your own tribe for your leadership and the things you do inside the tribe. Although I do not doubt your abilities, they are not backed up by your stats that are visible to any one outside of Nuts! and their allies. Seeing as how that is the case, the majority of the votes I received came from player outside of Nuts! and mainly from FRST. The players in Nuts! had just as much opportunity to vote as they can see the externals, and I even skyped The Jacal asking him to remind Nuts! players to vote, but I do not think he got the message. The Nuts! players that did vote voted mainly for dhk. Not a blow at you, simply stating my take on the situation. And if you were being sarcastic then I just wasted my time. :icon_cool:

Thank you for the vote, I am back to play after 10 years of absence :)