w120 memes

Deleted User - 848883978

Abel i don't care about your essay u will write bro save your energy

Yes, having no ODA is optimal in early game, but bragging about how good you are at early game when you have taken blatant village gifts is disingenuous and cringe. Go back to nobling the barbs which you have grown so quickly thanks to the massive skill at pp farming you are always going on about having, oh, and your bank account.

i just want to say i'm happy ultra habibi made it to your video,
but the top 10 account with the 2nd highest number of villages in world is a push account? , that's big brain stuff right there.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
i just want to say i'm happy ultra habibi made it to your video,
but the top 10 account with the 2nd highest number of villages in world is a push account? , that's big brain stuff right there.
I wasn’t clear, I’m not saying it was a push account (although it gifted villages to the main account) but it is a multi account. And you either know it, or are mentally underdeveloped.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I wasn’t clear, I’m not saying it was a push account (although it gifted villages to the main account) but it is a multi account. And you either know it, or are mentally underdeveloped.

You really need a mirror

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So is ultra habibi still ultra beasts push account being that it's currently rank 10? Or just greatest push account of all time? Perhaps I'll help him get to rank 2 and see what they say then

More like confirmed multi-account, pretty sure by yourself if not mistaken. But yah continue to brag about spending pp. We all find it very impressive. What happened on 117 again? Oh when you face something not named barbs they fight back. Yikes

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Boy, don't you sound like a big shot. Check OD rankings and then come back big man. I'm just laughing that you think ultra is a barb muching machine and doesn't know how to deal with enemies.

You're gonna be out in w120 like:
tenor (13).gif

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Kek bye leadership making late game recruitment offers to Rave, Stop and Pepe players:

View attachment 8130
View attachment 8131
View attachment 8132
View attachment 8133

Rave, Stop and Pepe players after seeing the offer:

View attachment 8134View attachment 8136
View attachment 8137

Me when receiving the leaks from the top 3 tribes

View attachment 8140

Trex when the intel lands on his desk

View attachment 8139

Ah yes. Let's go down that road buddy

oie_oie_overlay.gif

kkkkkk.png

5e8k1h.gif

Anyways let's add PEPE to the pushing list of Kek, I'm sure their villages will be free too so why not add them to the list.

While we're at it, let's add "recruitment" to the excuse folder and see with what you'll come up next week.

200w.gif

Sleepy Joe

Reaction score
Ah yes. Let's go down that road buddy

oie_oie_overlay.gif

kkkkkk.png

5e8k1h.gif

Anyways let's add PEPE to the pushing list of Kek, I'm sure their villages will be free too so why not add them to the list.

While we're at it, let's add "recruitment" to the excuse folder and see with what you'll come up next week.

200w.gif
Btw can you accept this poor guy so he feels appreciated for once. Every merge we make I open a new tribe , some of those players are in tribe F or G, so far down the ladder they don’t even get to see the daylight. All they get from me is the video of ‘some young chick holding sign that says Kek, and starts strongly dancing’
E69E89A3-6F92-413A-8534-7BEE573331FB.gif

Attachments

• 4DD80605-E1B7-436B-85D1-D9D0B71713C3.gif
    4DD80605-E1B7-436B-85D1-D9D0B71713C3.gif
    247.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Llama

Reaction score
People accusing Ultra Habibi as a multi account? It's literally played by different people from the regular Ultra acct. Thus not a multi KEKW

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually that's not accurate. The regular ultra crew is on beast. It's a completely separate crew on habibi tho. I mean...yeah habibi is multi whatever the narrative is at this point...hahahaha