Leaving GOF - Lost my trust

Deleted User - 11134637

not gonna comment on this whole thing , whatever it is

just wondering what its called when you accuse someone of bad conduct , then you go and attack the tribe that was supporting you and still have their troops returning from your villages

if they are gonna call you a traitor either way, why not take advantage of the troops returning?

Silent28

Reaction score
if they are gonna call you a traitor either way, why not take advantage of the troops returning?

so its ok to do something as bad as what you are accusing someone else of , because they call you things?
not really an strong argument mate , wouldnt it prove what they are calling you to be right

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

just wondering what its called when you accuse someone of bad conduct , then you go and attack the tribe that was supporting you and still have their troops returning from your villages

1. Only council is being attacked, you know, those people planning to leave others behind?
2. They were literally planning to backstab the tribe. Are people supposed to play nice when that is being planned, really?

lantegra

Reaction score

Check the GOF discord, plans were made to attack the Matrix over 12 hours ago. It was our choice to leave a tribe that is letting down its own members, calling them worthless and denying them the right to ask questions, on top of only giving the council members the right to internal and to receive resources for mass-minting, ultimately leaving for Panzer, or preparing the world for Panzer to take freely.

I'm only now responding to those plans that you have on the forum and discord (go look them up, you've probably been tagged in it) with counter-attacks.
It's a sinking ship at this point.

Yoloaxe

Reaction score
Only the council can internal? Wow what a inept and pathetic council. Typical of Dali
You see this is where they are wrong ;) you feed the "noobs" and then internal them and you get internals you were going to give to yourself anyway + the noob :p (this is a joke obviously)

Probably TheDruid

Reaction score

Hey bro, we are not attacking you guys, only the council. We have no issues with the regular GoF members.

Just pointing that out :)

Silent28

Reaction score
Check the GOF discord, plans were made to attack the Matrix over 12 hours ago. It was our choice to leave a tribe that is letting down its own members, calling them worthless and denying them the right to ask questions, on top of only giving the council members the right to internal and to receive resources for mass-minting, ultimately leaving for Panzer, or preparing the world for Panzer to take freely.

I'm only now responding to those plans that you have on the forum and discord (go look them up, you've probably been tagged in it) with counter-attacks.
It's a sinking ship at this point.

cant judge or comment on what will happen in the future , and i`m returning after 8 years so dont know anyone around here and what history they have
but what i see right now is that the current trend of the game is wrong
and i dont know what dali will do in the future and i cant judge him on it now , but what i saw this past few months was that almost everyone is doing the same thing with little diffrences , just like what you did yourself with meat or many others that we all know , and i dont see them being singled out
dali3.JPG
and i said this yesterday in gof discord so its not something i`m saying now and here ( and wasnt treated like you said people are treated there for saying their opinion , so dont know about that part too )

also i cant see any plans on forum or discord to attack you before you started hitting the players that were supporting you and had def returning home from your villages , so that doesnt really justify doing what you did

anyways people can decide by themselves what to believe in , and i dont think talking here would change anything so i wont continue further

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
also i cant see any plans on forum or discord to attack you before you started hitting the players that were supporting you and had def returning home from your villages , so that doesnt really justify doing what you did

I think you need to re-read your own Discord, because if we can read it surely so can you :).

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
cant judge or comment on what will happen in the future , and i`m returning after 8 years so dont know anyone around here and what history they have
but what i see right now is that the current trend of the game is wrong
and i dont know what dali will do in the future and i cant judge him on it now , but what i saw this past few months was that almost everyone is doing the same thing with little diffrences , just like what you did yourself with meat or many others that we all know , and i dont see them being singled out
View attachment 8302
and i said this yesterday in gof discord so its not something i`m saying now and here ( and wasnt treated like you said people are treated there for saying their opinion , so dont know about that part too )

anyways people can decide by themselves what to believe in , and i dont think talking here would change anything so i wont continue further

What makes you think this betraying bandwagon is rampant in TW? Wouldn't say that any of the last worlds that closed had a prominent tribe get ditched by council.

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
This is the first World in my however many years I played this Game .. I came across players like Flex and Salvator Dali.. Frankly how they get others to follow them as their leader is mind boggling to me. I regarded Tribal wars players pretty high because you had to be at least smart to play a game based on strategy. I guess this P2W made that standard pretty low. How the heck a leader of 2/3 Family tribe's end goal is to join another tribe with whatever space they give you just to be in a winning tribe is just makes me wonder why did I come back to this game. Is this Roman Empire who I think it is or someone new? I once knew a Roman on external and In game I guess who loved bashings everyone ;)

Nanzarec

Reaction score
I'll start off by saying I'm new to net servers and didn't know anyone on here from before, but this is just ridiculous, the lenghts people go to just to try to put others down on here is just insane. You guys keep saying you're doing it for the people that follow dali and that you're just being good people and warning us, but I think I speak for most players in GoF/CoF when I say that we rather just play and get our own view on how dali and the rest of leadership are.

We dont care for your views as most of them are biased on events that happened a long time ago, also, if you're gonna put so much time and effort into all of this then maybe spend a little of your time and see that you're the same shitty person you claim dali to be lol. Almost every big player on these servers backstabs and does multiple shady stuff just to stay on top.

Anyway, happy gaming brothers

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
I'll start off by saying I'm new to net servers and didn't know anyone on here from before, but this is just ridiculous, the lenghts people go to just to try to put others down on here is just insane. You guys keep saying you're doing it for the people that follow dali and that you're just being good people and warning us, but I think I speak for most players in GoF/CoF when I say that we rather just play and get our own view on how dali and the rest of leadership are.

We dont care for your views as most of them are biased on events that happened a long time ago, also, if you're gonna put so much time and effort into all of this then maybe spend a little of your time and see that you're the same shitty person you claim dali to be lol. Almost every big player on these servers backstabs and does multiple shady stuff just to stay on top.

Anyway, happy gaming brothers

We are just trying to get to the bottom of it. And it's sad that you don't care about others opinion but we are human being too! We has feelings and opinions! AND the right to express ourselves.

/me pulls a Lucifer : " Tell me Frozen what do you truly DESIRE?"

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Unlike TheDruid I have never:
Joined a tribe to receive resources and nukes, then left and attacked while they still had stacks in my villages

Unlike The Roman Empire I have never:
Sent the troop counts of my tribemates to an enemy tribe

Unlike Bobertini I have never:
Abused mod rights for personal gain

--------------------------

With you guys all being angels, please do tell me what I have done wrong on 119. And please name something WHICH ACTUALLY HAPPENED. So far the only "argument" you came up with is about something which hasn't happened. I also have yet to see the screenshot where we say that leadership is going to leave everyone behind; strange that specific part is nowhere to be found?

--------------------------

What is actually happening is that Dennis from The Roman Empire is just bad at handling a loss. He acted all friendly early on in the world even trusting me enough to send troop counts of his own tribemates. Once V1 fell he even asked for us to invite him into GoF. If I am such a boogeyman please do tell me why you would choose to follow me once again?

Dennis just got salty that we didn't trust him (given his previous behavior such as leaking troop counts) and we chose to just remove him from the world.

If you are frustrated with V1 leadership take it out on them, I have done nothing on 119 to deserve your salty attitude. If this attitude comes from being unable to handle a loss; don't worry. I will make you lose on 119 and teach you to be humble both in victory and defeat.

You liked to talk trash about Chuck BASS and his crew but those guys were very respectful when they lost. They messaged our players congratulating them on winning and complimenting their skills in game, we said the same to Chuck and his crew.

You can act like a saint but it is nothing more than an act.

Regarding TheDruid, you repeatedly said on discord you were scared of having frontline with Good. All your screenshots have shown is a leader being friendly, transparent and supportive to his tribemate. I have tried my best sending you my own resources, nukes and stacks. You repaid us by attacking us while our def was still in your villages or returning from them.

I wonder which "good and big tribe" would trust either one of you. They better be careful with sharing commands or stacking you two given that you can abuse both for personal gain on a regular Tuesday.

---------------------------

Most people here who are angry at me fall into 3 categories:

- The perpetrators who have been circlejerking eachother while not being able to name 1 single dirty thing I have done on 119.

- Players from V1 who were mistakingly led to believe that GoF council would abandon it's players (spoiler alert: we would never).

- Players from Good who now see the failures from their gameplan as they are unable to beat the mighty Bois.

---------------------------

This will be my one and only reply on this thread, given that the only people here are the people who actually did the dirty moves. You either see the irony or you don't, I don't care. I hope you all have lots of fun crying about your situation or spewing out more toxicity, I will grab a beer and watch you guys get beaten over time.

Learn to let go of grudges and to enjoy the game as it comes. If Dennis wasn't always acting like a child and holding grudges we might actually have recruited him, saving him from yet another loss.

Hoztrish

Reaction score
And please name something WHICH ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

- Denmark is in the semifinals of the Euro's
- Yesterday i ate a tuna sandwich
- Players have fucked up and come here to cry about it (hi |P|)

Other than that, nothing has happened nor will it happen, because no one in GOF/COF is going to be left behind, and time will show.
I feel sorry for your keyboards, using them to spread so much hate haha go eat some sand or something haha