Confused-Bewildered-Why is Crunch delaying victory?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good day Crunch players, why are you delaying victory. we all know that, with Crunch and Krunch total dominance is 71% is there are reason for this? You can easily noble those villages to gain dominance

Why do you need to torture our tribe with your attacks? Aren't you happy with the betrayal and victory? Do you have no shame for those former allies who supported you back then in the Cicada war, just finish this world quickly...there is no need to insult us further..We are tired of your tribes shit...Lots of our members are disgusted with your tribe so just finish this world...No need to insult us

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
Did you not hear? We’re all enjoying 112 that much we’re gonna keep feeding Krunch accounts till we have 100% dominance

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did you not hear? We’re all enjoying 112 that much we’re gonna keep feeding Krunch accounts till we have 100% dominance
? Is this a joke ...well that's just pathetic

I dont know where you arrogance comes from, but after we helped Crunch to attain victory...After Crunch recruited our enemy.After shitting on our tribe and deceiving us.All the support, all the nukes that we have provided, all the account sits...Your tribe is still so proud of it ..the back stab

And you got the shit to delay your victory? I thought you recruited Cicada for an early world win....

Your reply just makes me vomit

Last edited:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good day Crunch players, why are you delaying victory. we all know that, with Crunch and Krunch total dominance is 71% is there are reason for this? You can easily noble those villages to gain dominance

Why do you need to torture our tribe with your attacks? Aren't you happy with the betrayal and victory? Do you have no shame for those former allies who supported you back then in the Cicada war, just finish this world quickly...there is no need to insult us further..We are tired of your tribes shit...Lots of our members are disgusted with your tribe so just finish this world...No need to insult us
Mass delete may be

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just hit delete if its too much already lol no ones forcing you to stay here
mass delete...Hahahah I'm here just to annoy you guys, Pathetic even with all those backstabs you still stand proud...

We all know that you have already won this world, Im just announcing to the tribal wars community on how you manage to gain victory..

heheeh, you can't say you won by war, you won by backstabbing a long time ally

btw, is laughable that you can't beat Madx to submission...It just shows how shitty your tribe is..

Greed....

Last edited:

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
mass delete...Hahahah I'm here just to annoy you guys, Pathetic even with all those backstabs you still stand proud...

We all know that you have already won this world, Im just announcing to the tribal wars community on how you manage to gain victory..

heheeh, you can't say you won by war, you won by backstabbing a long time ally

btw, is laughable that you can't beat Madx to submission...It just shows how shitty your tribe is..

Greed....
I’m very proud of how we’ve won. Thanks for noticing

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
My god you e got very vocal after it no longer matters ampac pretty sure if read on here somewhere it explained how your leaders were also planning on taking in cicada, you’re just salty it got leaked then cicada chose us not you

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My god you e got very vocal after it no longer matters ampac pretty sure if read on here somewhere it explained how your leaders were also planning on taking in cicada, you’re just salty it got leaked then cicada chose us not you

Well, I'm pointing out the facts that it really hurts being betrayed.

You know I've have sent support to your tribe, nuked for you tribe and those same players are attacking me, its really sad to see that players you trusted felt that they are the ones betrayed. Its really unfair to our tribe and to all those who used their time to help you guys.

We didn't deserve to be treated like this and from the looks f it your pretty satisfied and happy having backstab a tribe who has been loyal to you.

It's a win for you .....And a lesson for us to never trust any of you again

This clearly shows that you have manipulated our tribe from the start....If we have known this we would have helped SINTM and CICADA crush you pathetic tribe...Well its over...Please finish this world and stop delaying it

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
I’m gonna leave the tribe on day 17 bugger it we can’t have these hilarious forum posts end just cos the evil selfish cicada… I mean crunch (everyone who is on top is evil and selfish still yeah?) want to win this world

kokobest

Reaction score
The only thing that really boggles my mind is Crunch took back Disuniter. I mean do you guys have any self respect? this is the guy that betrayed you, went to the enemy thinking Cicada will get the world win. He probably thought all of you Crunch guys as garbage, and had no faith in you.

Now Crunch just happily takes him back and hand him the world win? this shocked me way more than anything else that went on in the past few months.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The only thing that really boggles my mind is Crunch took back Disuniter. I mean do you guys have any self respect? this is the guy that betrayed you, went to the enemy thinking Cicada will get the world win. He probably thought all of you Crunch guys as garbage, and had no faith in you.

Now Crunch just happily takes him back and hand him the world win? this shocked me way more than anything else that went on in the past few months.

As we understood it, Disuniter was a spy planted by Crunch. Turned the war against Cicada's favour as up until that point our ops were breaking K46 and were getting bigger results each time. Crunch suddenly came back to life after he moved across, and they got Spexit stacks in the right places to stop the bleeding.

My point? I'm sure they are very popular back in Crunch :D

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As we understood it, Disuniter was a spy planted by Crunch. Turned the war against Cicada's favour as up until that point our ops were breaking K46 and were getting bigger results each time. Crunch suddenly came back to life after he moved across, and they got Spexit stacks in the right places to stop the bleeding.

My pointing? I'm sure they are very popular back in Crunch :D
Clearly shows how pathetic Crunch leadership and its backstabing council are really thirsty for the win.

They are worms who just want to show the TW community how corrupt their minds are for a victory.. I have nothing against you One Last shot, your a great leader who chose whats best for its team.

Unlike Crunch greedy leadership who is very happy for backstabbing an ally for a Victory...

kerry

Reaction score
i dont play this world, but for what i can read, these crunch players are really miserable people! would be nice to have a list of these "players" so to keep in mind in the new worlds!!

IncomingRamFake69

Reaction score
i dont play this world, but for what i can read, these crunch players are really miserable people! would be nice to have a list of these "players" so to keep in mind in the new worlds!!

Sorry for internalling you buddy, for what it’s worth I voted against it we really gave Pain a run for their money in K36!