Casual 10

Andy Pandy

Reaction score
Hi all
Just wonder what's people's view was about casual 10?

Wars must be looming as barbs disappear.

which tribes will crumble which one's will conquer?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I want to transfer casual 11. This one sucks... no flags even. Please can you let me join Casual 11 from casual 10. Open it for all of those who want to leave casual 10 due to a lack of interest.

But sitting around without being able to at least gain some flags seems to be the ultimate waste of time.

I just don't want to loose all my inventory items.

babbeanton

Reaction score
I want to transfer casual 11. This one sucks... no flags even. Please can you let me join Casual 11 from casual 10. Open it for all of those who want to leave casual 10 due to a lack of interest.

But sitting around without being able to at least gain some flags seems to be the ultimate waste of time.

Wow you really think thats fair play, just go into a new world with alot of items in inventory

you want the people that swap worlds to keep their points and villages to just to make it a bit more unfair??

If we can i would not mind swapping 200 villages + full inventory in a new world would be great.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score

learn to play n00b, don't post stupid requests. unreslitick

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Currently world 120 is the only gateway to Casual 11.

Also - if Mods DID open up the transfer - this would be EXTREMELY unfair as you stopped Casual to Casual transfers last year when Casual 10 opened up.

I would burst into tears in fact having lost a tonne of inventory on Casual 6 (some paid for with pp) - boo hoo - cry me a river etc.

babbeanton

Reaction score
Casual is the only world Batan can play where he doesnt get rimmed.

i heard from alot of players that Batan rims people way to quickly on regular worlds so he must play on casual to get a few months of play time.

this not true??

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
His account is banned.

In fairness.... He normally gets banned or burns out/ rage quits after only sleeping for 2 hours a night - each night for 4 months.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1622788108292.png
This is when we can transfer to the latest casual world from this casual10. And yes with a big village and yes with inventory. So its not an unexpected thing. Most people that transfer manage to do so with their biggest village and with their inventory items. It is not unfair... it is the way casual world work. That is why they start off with such a bang. Also that is why I laugh at the ones wanting to win a casual world. The way it starts off tells you the story that the start is unfair and thus the end is equally unfair. I started C10 with a tiny village but when I can go to new casual... it will also be with a big village and all (most of) my inventory. Lets see who is the noob then hey. Pity it will only be in May 2022. In the meantime.... no new flags are added as I am locked into a flagless causal world at the moment.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Currently world 120 is the only gateway to Casual 11.

Also - if Mods DID open up the transfer - this would be EXTREMELY unfair as you stopped Casual to Casual transfers last year when Casual 10 opened up.

I would burst into tears in fact having lost a tonne of inventory on Casual 6 (some paid for with pp) - boo hoo - cry me a river etc.
If they stopped transfer to casual from casual it would be a breach of contract as they post the following end game conditions in casual10.
1622788681596.png
They clearly commit to allowing transfer to the newest casual world. What they may do... it reduce the size of the origin village although that would be sad as it is not the normal procedure. But your inventory ..... that should go across and you start with a full warehouse.

Last edited:

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If they stopped transfer to casual from casual it would be a breach of contract as they post the following end game conditions in casual10.
View attachment 7847
They clearly commit to allowing transfer to the newest casual world. What they may do... it reduce the size of the origin village although that would be sad as it is not the normal procedure. But your inventory ..... that should go across and you start with a full warehouse.

Take them to court!!

Let us know how you get on :D:D:D

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't hope for it. Casual transfer to the last casual won't ever be possible anymore. This was announced together with en117.

That's not what you say in the game settings.

So either you are wrong or the agreement I have with the game is not correct.

1623606521586.png

If I cannot transfer and maintain my casual world packages then why should I even bother playing this game in casual worlds and contributing to premium. I understand the problem with the start-out settings but anyone that starts out a casual world with the intention to win is not really starting a casual world. Why turn casual worlds into a competing environment when it should be played casually and ended that way as well. Let the serious players go and play on their active worlds. So when it becomes active..... simply let us leave and let those boys have their fun. What is the point of locking casual players into an active environment to feed the silly desires of the glory hungry co-playing accounts.

So either We should be allowed to transfer on 27 May 2022 or else let me know when when to expect the cancellation and refund of my premium points purchased. Enabling to me to stop playing the game if it is really so important for some glory hunter to to have the false belief that winning a casual world was so important.

The following announcement was made and relates to entry to Casual 10. It does not state that entry to future casual worlds will not be possible from Casual 10 or from other casual worlds:

Additionally, next to World 117, our newest Casual - Casual 10 will also start. It is important to note that it will only be possible to transfer to Casual 10 from world 117. Over the past years we have noticed a lot of players hoarding packages on regular worlds with the only purpose of transferring them to Casual worlds, and therefore giving them an unfair advantage towards new players. As our intention with Casual worlds is, and has always been, creating an environment in which new and unexperienced players can slowly learn the game, we believe this is a necessary step to take to further improve. We are aware this will not resolve all issues, but we hope it is a step in the right direction. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Well, I said so, so it won't be possible. Not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Also, legally speaking there is no "agreement" by an information panel in-game. Only T&C and rules are legally binding. If you still disagree, you can create a support ticket once that transition has been made (and transfer won't be possible), and we'll review it at that time.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, I said so, so it won't be possible. Not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Also, legally speaking there is no "agreement" by an information panel in-game. Only T&C and rules are legally binding. If you still disagree, you can create a support ticket once that transition has been made (and transfer won't be possible), and we'll review it at that time.

LOL... I will not be in casual 10 on May 2022.

I understand that values differ from the norm in tribal wars as it is a game. No further argument required. But what I can conclude is that these changes has trapped players in a specific casual world and basically nullifies any reason to even be active in a casual world as a casual player.

I suggest that you at least update and change your in-game panel to correct this misleading information. When what you are given to read is not true then it is misleading unless you know it is a novel. A players reads the end game panel and sees a future while your rules (which is a posting on a forum) contradicts what he reads. Perhaps even tell the poor players that do transfer to casual that they will be trapped in that world and that it will end with them not having anywhere else to go. That again seems a very dismal prospect if your not a co-owned efficient unit on Tribal wars.

I guess my question should rather be ........ Do you really want no home for casual players in this game?

The glory of foresight beats the misery of hindsight.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is from the pull down screen for casual end game.

Is this not the case? No inventory items will transfer?

16.12.2021 at 15:50:00Removed20%
  • Attack block will be removed.
  • Restriction on conquering a player's starting village will be removed.
  • Win condition will be changed to dominance based win.
  • Possibility to restart will be disabled.
  • Transfer to newest casual world will be enabled.