Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
terrible take bro
show shouldve hit tuches before olp reached them in the east, their own fault they ended up in that position.
The terrible take is yours here, I don't see what you expect them to do. Sacrifice all villages after HAK/Fly fell to try break Tuches? And end up with OLP on their doorstep just even larger and overpowering than now?

Thomerio

Reaction score
Noble count was allways an issue until the final war started. It was a race for villages a lot of the time, if we had good farming areas it would be a huge boost for anyone who was willing to spend a lot of time on farming. I produced like 60% more coins on a good day of farming back when it was still not ruined. OLP did a good job on preserving their backline for an amazing farming area, it matters a lot on these settings.

Last edited:

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
Yes farming is very useful and the .net farm script is way better than on .fr, you Can just keep press your key and just make the captcha sometime. But Show and Tuches we had some moment very hard when you have to increase your number of villages to not loose. Against HaK when teucek PermaBan and Deasy stopped WE had no other choice than take all the barbs to have enough deffense and use our stock of noble. You are right for Olp they have a boost cause of barbs cause they've been in an hard War at the start and it's been more easy after and at the starts you can't up villages in an early war. But de can Say they manager well for that.

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
The terrible take is yours here, I don't see what you expect them to do. Sacrifice all villages after HAK/Fly fell to try break Tuches? And end up with OLP on their doorstep just even larger and overpowering than now?
they wouldve been the underdogs either way, but if they hit suze atleast it wouldve been an 1v1. 40/60 instead of 30/70

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
they wouldve been the underdogs either way, but if they hit suze atleast it wouldve been an 1v1. 40/60 instead of 30/70
HaK and OLP was already gunning for them, bar a total collapse of SUZE, they were fucked either way.

Thomerio

Reaction score
Yes farming is very useful and the .net farm script is way better than on .fr, you Can just keep press your key and just make the captcha sometime. But Show and Tuches we had some moment very hard when you have to increase your number of villages to not loose. Against HaK when teucek PermaBan and Deasy stopped WE had no other choice than take all the barbs to have enough deffense and use our stock of noble. You are right for Olp they have a boost cause of barbs cause they've been in an hard War at the start and it's been more easy after and at the starts you can't up villages in an early war. But de can Say they manager well for that.

Yes absolutely, in your case you had no other choice. However in our case farming was destroyed by PT players that took total of 600 barbs (out of their 900 total villages at most), where most of the villages were not used for anything else than to play sim city. As mentioned the deff from barbs they took far away from front was not even used. The only upside of that was that when UnPT fell then SHOW could noble those barbs as 9k villages instead to make more deff (but had to clear full DVs to do so).

Last edited:

Thomerio

Reaction score
Congrats to French guys for that EASY win. Brazil sluts took what they deserved. Next time don't overrate your skills! (or bots)! :cool:

You keep ignoring the fact that they said themselves that they knew siding with HaK would probably be the best option strategically but it was not about that. It was about not backstabbing. And in the end they held off better against the French throughout the war than what HaK ever did. But maybe youre just here a bit late to congratulate them on the easy win vs HaK?

Reaction score
i'm back to comment this end, as Gafiam sad, we did not have people at the brazilian server to play, and we were tired, French tactics exausted us for some time, and cemil got banned after that. We try to do everything we could, but we do not have the manpower for that kind of war.
@ManjMwalPoiro Thanks for the war, one of the best front players i've ever seen
@Thomerio my friend, who fought with me (bruno here hehe)
@Terra Nova you should try to stay till the last battle, if you play as well as you talk shit, you're probably the best .net Player

and congrats for OLP, all of them, i don't know all the names, didn't spoke with them too much but thank u for the experience
Ps: Catapults tactics are already being used at the Br server ahahah

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You keep ignoring the fact that they said themselves that they knew siding with HaK would probably be the best option strategically but it was not about that. It was about not backstabbing. And in the end they held off better against the French throughout the war than what HaK ever did. But maybe youre just here a bit late to congratulate them on the easy win vs HaK?

We’d probably have more respect for that diplomatic decision if they didn’t spend the last 3 weeks throwing wrongful accusations of cheating at the french.

it is very difficult to find comparisons on who done better when both wars are so different
On one hand HaK fought the first half against half the alliance and had show on their rear at the end
While Show had help that HaK didn’t

That being said if you want to try slate HaK
End game wars usually last longer, this isn’t anything unusual however HaK lasted longer in the war than Show did in theirs. HaK also showed more on the front foot. I don’t know what you think show did better

@- After com Ronaldinho
Great post, give your friends a lesson on how to be gracious in defeat

Thomerio

Reaction score
HaK has surely given us great lessons in how to act when you lose a war this world, thanks for that. Prime example of a good loser right there.

I was not going to slate HaK, but that post that I replied to, well, I guess it didnt even deserve a reply. Shitpost gets replied with shitpost. I know HaK didnt do bad but SHOW gave a good fight even though they didnt keep playing as long as HaK (but the stats were way better the entire war). If you look at even the first week of war with OLP vs HaK for example as posted earlier it was already going downhill. Did HaK push the front after OLP joined? Legit question as I dont know, and actually ask instead of just assuming.

SHOW did make good progression on Suze at one point while being pressured by both but ended up losing some of those caps as the OLP front required a lot of defence too.

Its interesting how HaK players are still here having opinions about how this last war was played when they were not even there, yet they seem to know just as much or more than the tribes that actually participated in the final war.

Last edited:

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
I hardly consider myself hak but I did fight everyone in olp and tuches and few people in show so I think I do know just as much about them as the tribes that participated in the final war.

Hermes was the best among my enemies by far.

No tribe impressed me.
Riot! players like samar (who gets most credit for making deasy and permaban quit because he led the stats on nukes/fangs by far) wouldn't have quit if HaK leadership had went with the popular vote and hit OLP with our full strenght when Tuches gave up on attacking us and GLOBE were still active. Since we lost some of our best players before we fought OLP then our war was always gonna be just waiting it out hoping that SHOW will hit their allies lol.

I get why SHOW hit us instead of Tuches, however they definitely would've stood a better chance if they tried to make Tuches (who had only like 5 active members) collapse with all they got before OLP reach them in the east, instead they waited for death.

Nobling lines like the French do is a terrible idea, see how people like wedontcareofyou got abused against us because of that. Its embarrassing that tribes who do that are champions of TW. Still, they were better than HaK and SHOW.

Hope next time its nohaul so Riot! will join.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We’d probably have more respect for that diplomatic decision if they didn’t spend the last 3 weeks throwing wrongful accusations of cheating at the french.

it is very difficult to find comparisons on who done better when both wars are so different
On one hand HaK fought the first half against half the alliance and had show on their rear at the end
While Show had help that HaK didn’t

That being said if you want to try slate HaK
End game wars usually last longer, this isn’t anything unusual however HaK lasted longer in the war than Show did in theirs. HaK also showed more on the front foot. I don’t know what you think show did better

@- After com Ronaldinho
Great post, give your friends a lesson on how to be gracious in defeat

Define "Wrongful accusations" please, 2 accounts were banned permanently (not counting Dio that was banned for keep whining at us), and other two had been when we were throwing such accusations, I did criticize them for all the off game that they did unnecessarily, in my opinion, and I still keep my opinion about that. We thought we had a good relation with them until the end, and since they already had some advantage I don't think they needed to make any deals with some of the HaK.

I already posted stats here to compare the wars, if you still wanna say that HaK was better I'll just laugh it out. You only had an advantage while you were playing against SuZe only when you managed to demotivate them due to the recruits that they made that were losing villages in their middle (Permaban and Daisy), while you had Fly! behind sending Nukes to help out while we were still at war against Azteca.

And I don't think that you lasted longer after OLP joined the war unless the sun is rising from the west today, if you consider the time when you were just against SuZe, however, sure... I don't know how having a negative balance three times bigger than us in three weeks of war against SuZe and OLP is showing more on the front foot, however, maybe you showed more about how to lose villages?

I hardly consider myself hak but I did fight everyone in olp and tuches and few people in show so I think I do know just as much about them as the tribes that participated in the final war.

No tribe impressed me.
Riot! players like samar (who gets most credit for making deasy and permaban quit because he led the stats on nukes/fangs by far) wouldn't have quit if HaK leadership had went with the popular vote and hit OLP with our full strenght when Tuches gave up on attacking us and GLOBE were still active. Since we lost some of our best players before we fought OLP then our war was always gonna be just waiting it out hoping that SHOW will hit their allies lol.

I get why SHOW hit us instead of Tuches, however they definitely would've stood a better chance if they tried to make Tuches (who had only like 5 active members) collapse with all they got before OLP reach them in the east, instead they waited for death.

Nobling lines like the French do is a terrible idea, see how people like wedontcareofyou got abused against us because of that. Its embarrassing that tribes who do that are champions of TW. Still, they were better than HaK and SHOW.

I agree with you in that regard, if people wanna keep blaming SHOW for taking the loss by not siding with HaK, HaK did a great job as well by not helping GLOBE because they tought they could beat SuZe faster.

I'm not sure about if you are talking about us hiting Tuches with only 5 accounts active at that time... But there was no way for us to do that, unless we stopped our war against Azteca who had started since they were RO allies... From what happened later, however, I can assure you that SuZe didn't have only 5 active members xD

.Hermes

Reaction score

Sadly true.. Anyway when some people are thinking about their rank and own account before the tribe's interest, that's the least bad alternative. It is also easier to adopt your way of nobling when you guys are used to play together. That was not our case with most of our players on the french servors before playing this tournament. If we'd play this tournament with our usual french team (i'm talking about the .Hermes account) it would have been way different).

Anyway, as you said we still won this time. I won't say that we're the best team, but diplomatically and strategically we outclassed the rest of the tribes, that's a fact. I was actually surprised of the low mental of most of the tribes on this servor (not talking of HAK nor SHOW), I have never seen so many quitting and players turning barbarians in one world. But when we look at the big picture, that was a fun world, especially at the start when we literally were at the point of the death several time as everyone was hitting everyone in our continent and as we were gang banged by 8 tribes at the time during the first days of the world o_O

Thomerio

Reaction score

No tribe impressed me.

Yes, thats not what I was talking about, more about comments like "we fought better at the front" coming from someone who has absolutely no intel on what SHOW did at the front in the final war and probably didnt pay too much attention to how the war developed at all times. I wasnt talking about knowing the tribes, more about knowing how the final war was played out from start to finish.

About noble lanes, Ive been in tribes with great success with using the benefits of that and that is the way that Im used to playing personally. I think that both ways has their pros and cons, and that there is no real answer to whats the more optimal way. Because it really depends on the playstyle of the players within the tribe, activity, how well they can play together and also a lot of other factors. From my experience, a lot of the best tribes Ive seen has had very different ways of playing and they make it work well doing it their way. Saying that its embarrassing that tribes who do that are champions of TW is a bit of a stretch in my opinion, because I have seen several deserving winners of worlds play it that way. Just because someone has a different way of playing than what you and that fantastic tribe that you played in had, doesnt mean that its trash.

Last edited:

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Congrats to French guys for that EASY win. Brazil sluts took what they deserved. Next time don't overrate your skills! (or bots)! :cool:

Stop crying boy Earth, you and I have failed, but I already accepted that and you are still sad. I am waiting for my next mission, I will organize my personal life and in the next World Cup I will kill anyone in front of me. The show can not stop.

Flash.fr

Reaction score
@ManjMwalPoiro Thanks for the war, one of the best front players i've ever seen

Thanks mate, it was difficult and hard cause of our respective lives on the account, we played at 2 during two weeks.
And the account owner gonna be dad for the second time soon, so it was hard to have the time to defend to our best level.

I send all my respect to all SHOW members, you deserve it.

I hope to see you again on the next edition of this tournament.

xx

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
When will the next tournament be?

It will probably be announced end October/beginning of November to start again end of November/beginning of December :)

So.. prepare your teams already?