End World- Crunch thirst for victory

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't part of the end of the world and fell off early on.

Still a pleasure to see PMS now Spexit. Finish a solid second. I am sure Mastah and co battled hard till the end. A good slow but fun world.

Some good battles to remember. Congrats to everyone involved in making this world a fun one and more a marathon then a sprint. More so like the old days.

Congrats to the winners Crunch. Congrats to Spexit, Cicada, Sintim, Dream, Spam, Wb and all the many tribes involved in this world.

Bond

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Just because I don't feel it is fair to undermine someone's past achievements, going to mention my shared past with Ampac.

I fought against Ampac in w20 (Kong vs Prime). He was certainly not carried there and was quite a powerhouse :)

Cool. Just asking. Well havent played with him in previous worlds than this and based on my experience here, he's not that great. But if you say so then it might be.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just because I don't feel it is fair to undermine someone's past achievements, going to mention my shared past with Ampac.

I fought against Ampac in w20 (Kong vs Prime). He was certainly not carried there and was quite a powerhouse :)

Cool. Just asking. Well havent played with him in previous worlds than this and based on my experience here, he's not that great. But if you say so then it might be.

haha, I just need to post again after reading this, do you read that BGM, i fought players and won a world...Not like your sucky tribe who backstabs an ally so they can feel cocky and arrogant that they won a world. Hahaha oh well if you feel happy for being the backstabbers i cant do anything about that.

Your shit tribe is nothing without any help from us.

Opps bye again...heheh I just need to post sorry bout that

The Disuniter

Reaction score
haha, I just need to post again after reading this, do you read that BGM, i fought players and won a world...Not like your sucky tribe who backstabs an ally so they can feel cocky and arrogant that they won a world. Hahaha oh well if you feel happy for being the backstabbers i cant do anything about that.

Your shit tribe is nothing without any help from us.

Opps bye again...heheh I just need to post sorry bout that
Why do you not understand that your tribe betrayed crunch first... or you choose to ignore the facts that don’t suit you?

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
Why do you not understand that your tribe betrayed crunch first... or you choose to ignore the facts that don’t suit you?

I'll leave this here...

“DO NOT CORRECT A FOOL, OR HE WILL HATE YOU; CORRECT A WISE MAN, AND HE WILL APPRECIATE YOU.”

Btw whose BGM?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wow, hey what?------Just checking the forums and you keep spewing nonsense...Your a spy nobody trust you...Now i'm forced to reply

Lets look at the evidence,

1. Who is winning the world? --- Crunch
2. Who recruited Cicada? ----Crunch
3. Who said that we will merge and beat Cicada?---Crunch
4. Who asked for support from SPEXIT when Cicada attacked you?---Crunch
5. Who is the ungratefull members of a tribe who won the world and want to rim those who helped them?----Crunch
6. Who is the players who are so proud that they backstabbed SPEXIT and Blame it all on SPexit? ----Crunch
7. Who manipulated SPEXIT and fed them with lies that that they will win the world till the end?----Crunch
8. Who manipulated SPEXIT to give accounts to players who are loyal to Crunch?----Crunch

Cicada won the world.....Crunch players are just noobs thinking that they are the best....Hahahahaha, its really funny

The no.1 Player in the world is from CICADA, the Number 2 player is in CICADA.... I know those guys and they deserve to win...and CRUNCH noobs are carried by them so pathetic......

Btw Yogurht Babayaga Shit is not no. 2 he is just a pathetic player who attacks those who helped them during the war...

Hahahahaha

Hey Crunch won the world but they are full of shit ingame!!!

Btw, reset the count again...this clearly shows how arrogant you players are.....Flag farming? wtf is that reason are you not happy enough that you won the world?...........Instead you keep on delaying your win....

Is it not enough to backstab us?

Is this what makes you happy?....

Last edited:

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
This is priceless well worth drawing out the end for this kind of comedy gold. Please don’t ever stop ampac you have a talent

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is priceless well worth drawing out the end for this kind of comedy gold. Please don’t ever stop ampac you have a talent
Well yea, you guys got talent for backstabbing...whatever makes you happy...Resetting the world again what is that? Do you treat player who helped you before like this.......

and your happy happy with this? your sick

all the respect I got for you now is gone, im so disgusted with you guys

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
So much hate, if only you were this active when it counted you could have maybe changed the outcome and stopped the dodgy plot to undercut crunch. But you hardly lifted a finger until it came time to troll on the externals. I commend you I love a good forum troll keep it up it’s refreshing

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
1. Who is winning the world? --- Crunch
2. Who recruited Cicada? ----Crunch
3. Who said that we will merge and beat Cicada?---Crunch
4. Who asked for support from SPEXIT when Cicada attacked you?---Crunch
5. Who is the ungratefull members of a tribe who won the world and want to rim those who helped them?----Crunch
6. Who is the players who are so proud that they backstabbed SPEXIT and Blame it all on SPexit? ----Crunch
7. Who manipulated SPEXIT and fed them with lies that that they will win the world till the end?----Crunch
8. Who manipulated SPEXIT to give accounts to players who are loyal to Crunch?----Crunch

CRUNCH.png

“DO NOT CORRECT A FOOL, OR HE WILL HATE YOU; CORRECT A WISE MAN, AND HE WILL APPRECIATE YOU.”

I see no response to this...hmm

kokobest

Reaction score
What is the reason for keep resetting the world end? if it's for op Mad X one more time, what's the point? it only shows how bad you are playing if you had to reset world end counter twice to op Mad X, and still not make much progress. Also you are just solidifying Mad X's status as the best player and a legend in this world, #1 ODD achieved when he has basically no tribe support, 40X defender of the day.

Just end it already.

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
What is the reason for keep resetting the world end? if it's for op Mad X one more time, what's the point? it only shows how bad you are playing if you had to reset world end counter twice to op Mad X, and still not make much progress. Also you are just solidifying Mad X's status as the best player and a legend in this world, #1 ODD achieved when he has basically no tribe support, 40X defender of the day.

Just end it already.
No we keep resetting because it triggers Ampac :p

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
No we keep resetting because it triggers Ampac :p

Well said but tbh not even half the tribe is playing, and even those playing they are doing a half assed job (no timing, fakes not much existent), even I can defend that even my eyes closed.

So best player? Ok thats what you think but for most people I doubt we see it that way.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Just end it already.
I frontlined against Mad X during the Cicada-PMS fights following the Spanish collapse, and I gotta say I wasn't very impressed. There was one point at which we burned every almost single defensive troop blocking the initial op, and there was zero followup from that account, so we were able to keep basically everything. If that's the best account you saw, I feel bad that your experience on this world was so boring.

kokobest

Reaction score
I frontlined against Mad X during the Cicada-PMS fights following the Spanish collapse, and I gotta say I wasn't very impressed. There was one point at which we burned every almost single defensive troop blocking the initial op, and there was zero followup from that account, so we were able to keep basically everything. If that's the best account you saw, I feel bad that your experience on this world was so boring.

Anyone can send nukes and trains. The true test is how good you are when incomings start piling up, there's no hope of victory and there is no one to help you. You still play on to the best of your ability.

Mad X is the absolute best player I've seen in this regard, maybe I haven't played many worlds, around 10. But I feel non of you would be playing anywhere near his level if you were in his position right now. Didn't like 70% of Cicada players quit? Cicada weren't even anywhere close to the situation Mad X is in right now.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Didn't like 70% of Cicada players quit? Cicada weren't even anywhere close to the situation Mad X is in right now.

Cicada did mostly quit, out of boredom for the stalemate and not wanting to continue for another 1-2 years. But we have had plenty of experience fighting challenges in this world - JheeeZ were an incredible test, I remember when playing The Sleepless Elite having far greater pressure than any account on this world has been put under, for several months solidly.

Then there were accounts in Cicada under regular, intense pressure from Munch on the K45 frontline. It is easier to defend when there is less mental pressure - if you collapse and you know your tribe has already lost, then it's just for fun. Been there, done that. Defending when a lot is riding on how you do for an entire team is where I put value.

Not taking anything away from his current predicament, but don't talk down on Cicada. We might not he here ingame any more, but our decisions and gameplay are one of the reasons Crunch are going to win this world - and not PMS.

kokobest

Reaction score
What stalemate? Cicada was soundly defeated, and 70% of you quit, the rest "begged" for a invite from Crunch, maybe begged is too strong a word, but you know that's what saved the remaining cicada player's ass, you guys certainly played a lot of tricks on Crunch/PMS leadership in order to get that invite from Crunch and breaking the Crunch/PMS alliance.

Non of you has been put into the test on this world on the same level as Mad X, otherwise Mad X wouldn't have #1 ODD right now, and most of it was achieved after our defeat is certain and tribe support was minimal.

Btw, not sure I see your logic, "don't talk down on Cicada, because the way we played resulted in Cicada lost and Crunch won?" I don't get it, why are you proud of losing? Are you actually proud of losing and then get invited into the winning tribe? The way Cicada played resulted in Cicada being defeated, 70% quit and rest are called CRUNCH players now, and even if you win the world, it will say you won as part of the tribe CRUNCH, I hope you realize. Also I can say the same thing about PMS, our decision to ally with Crunch is the single most important reason Crunch won against Cicada, not anything Cicada did or the way Cicada played.

Now if the ex-cicada players can play another trick and re-form Cicada and defeat Crunch, then that would be pretty Epic and you will have my respect. I will even get what's remaining of PMS to support your effort. At this point, I'd rather see Cicada win instead of Crunch. If you are not willing to do that, then Cicada is just another W112 loser tribe to me, no different from SINTM, both tribes Crunch/PMS alliance broken pretty easily, I'm being honest here, I played the SINTM and then Cicada front line all the time, nothing about the way SINTM or Cicada played really impressed me, I had pretty good stats against both, I'm not even a good player, so sorry for not being impressed by "the way Cicada played".

Last edited:

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Madx… you’ve got to be kidding the only time he was opped without inside info provided by us was when we were at war before cicada. And he lost 500k in a cat op and raged about it. God help him if he had to face some real heat