History of Enea: an exposé

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dearest denizens of the World 112 community.

As we all know, a rather contentious decision was recently taken by the leadership of Crunch, when all but one of them voted to dismiss a player who had shown 18 months of loyalty for none other than the one, the only, King Enea.

As King Enea delights in ego-rubbing, and the decision to throw out a long-standing team player for this individual in the final days of the world has caused many players inside of Crunch alarm and annoyance, it seems like a fitting time to look over his history throughout this world.​

Chapter 1: The Messy Start
1629630183319.png

Once upon a time, the charming user that is King Enea spoke to One Last Goodbye, then a baron in Cicada. He was offered the chance to move closer to Cicada as a potential recruit. Enea was gifted a village to move down to Cicada's future backline - a theme that followed Enea through W112. Sadly, this idea was not discussed with others in Cicada council and due to the long-standing reputation of Enea, the dukes stood in solidarity that he was not welcome and was told as such.

Having been removed from his starting position by The Count (a Greek player from the JheeeZ premade), he was then eliminated by Team Player, a Cicada account who had yet to join the main crew.

And so ended a startup of failure, and a rather messy relationship.

Chapter 2: The 'Revenge'
1629630448417.png

A month later, Enea had restarted in the east and began nobling barbarians and one tribemate who Enea had kicked out of his tribe just before nobling him. Classy, eh?

Unfortunately it wasn't to be...a cross-nobling where TSE came out on top led to some very unpleasant ingame mails sent by King Enea. For the next month, all Enea could think about was revenge on Cicada. How did he do this? By nobling more of his tribemates, barbs, changing tribes and...eating more tribemates!
1629630618237.png

Chapter 3: Fleeing from a Fight
At this point, the 'mighty' King Enea got scared of Cicada. He began making plans to run, and so despite having prime frontline against Cicada alongside JheeeZ...he chose to never once send a single attack from his own account. Villages unstacked all around him, villages with trains that were capping from his tribemates, he stood by and proudly let us be. How generous!

Instead, he ran to K44. Where he met the Spanish, who immediately put him in his place.

1629630755975.png

Chapter 4: Running Further!
And so it was that Enea realised that K44 wasn't 'safe' enough to run from the east. He went a little further, jumping to K53 as Cicada decimated his account. Seen by Cicada as a cowardly player, he was simply ignored as an account that posed no threat whilst we fought against the many players in JheeeZ who were willing to give us a fight from their own accounts.
1629630860117.png

Chapter 5 - The Resurgence
Having successfully run to the protection of PMS, who were unwilling at the time to reject King Enea from their territory, Enea found ways to grow once more.

Of course, a handful of villages wasn't enough. 700 villages from his own tribe (70% of his current size) were taken. Rather than fight the Spanish and Cicada from his own account, he once again used account sits (not to mention his shenanigans that have been so well documented in the en112 discord channel) to fight a war he was for reasons known only to himself unwilling to fight in. Despite his sizeable frontline. This feels like a deja-vu moment!

Chapter 6 - The Bragging
Cicada announced our loss on W112 on April the 26th, after making the decision as a tribe on the 23rd of April. Prior to this, Enea had managed to take a measly 44 villages from the tribe who had destroyed him twice on World 112 already. The tribe who he held such a strong vendetta against. Following this announcement, many players in Cicada stopped logging in or playing, with the decision made to quit. Quick-thinking Enea saw the opportunity to finally get a decent number of war caps, taking another 118 from Cicada's accounts after they chose to quit.

Not content to sit on his 44 village laurels, Enea takes to the world stage to proclaim that he alone brought down Cicada. Those 44 villages from a tribe with over 10,000 surely were the tipping point!

Chapter 7 - The Backstab
As PMS and Crunch began their conflict to decide on the winner of World 112, Enea had other intentions. As opposed to fighting alongside his comrades - those who gave him 700 of his villages, saving him from being rimmed and allowing him to run from every possible fight - he chose to sit on the fence. And as a little reminder, in case it has been forgotten. He ate over 700 villages from his comrades, removing defensive troops that could have saved many of his own. And he stayed out of the fight, under Crunch protection from attacks while he nobled free villages and grew ever bigger.

And on the final days of World 112, Enea did the 'unthinkable'. He joined Crunch, finishing the full backstab of every tribe he had ever been a part of by eating their own villages and then jumping ship.

Reading the above, and considering the statistics and screenshots along with the historical anecdotes, gives a clear idea of the King Enea we all know and ... hmm. Sadly, the user whose toxic behaviour spoiled large parts of World 112, was welcomed into the winning tribe Crunch. With open arms...from the leadership. The player base in Crunch and out of course have their own views.

The world waits as questions appear that only Survivants, One-Punch Man, I Ching and BlackGrimReaper can answer.

Will Crunch keep Enea?
Will Crunch give Dark Asses - their long-time loyal member who was kicked out days before the world win to let Enea join - his space in the tribe back?
Will Crunch go down as the only tribe in history to backstab their own loyal members days before a world win, or take an honourable victory that all agree is deserved for them?

The W112 community watches on with its breath held in to see how Crunch will be remembered!

King Enea

Reaction score
Enea you are the worst player with one of the best activitys i have seen. Your idea on how to OP is the most stupid i have seen.

You dont have a single cell of skill in your body.
Are you the FLOR guy that came as a coplayer in walk with me account ?
The one that made the most failure opp against spanish??(we gave u full rebuild)
And after u got dissapir with doing nothing and talking to much>?
:smiling_imp:

As for skills i think u are a bit wrong ( i leaded and defeat 10 vs 45 baby boy

Last edited:

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You didnt lead anything

I didnt see any reason to try to lead players like you that couldnt even handle a nuke count without having to redo the counts 3 times and then in the end fucked it up anyway.

I stay with what i said after spending 20 min in the tribechat. You should have been a force internal

Last edited by a moderator:

King Enea

Reaction score
The only thing worse than your gameplay is you english mate. You didnt lead anything

I didnt see any reason to try to lead players like you that couldnt even handle a nuke count without having to redo the counts 3 times and then in the end fucked it up anyway.

I stay with what i said after spending 20 min in the tribechat. You should have been a force internal
U ARE A BIG JOKE
I didnt lead anything??? from this all knows that u are a big noob

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You just make your self more pathetic Googly with the pathetic story you write.
Why didnt u write for my victims ???
(45 spanish and ciada players i finished and surrender facing me :smiling_imp: )

Your nightmare:
God-of-War-2-PS2-full-hd-wallpaper-Games-.jpg (1600×1000) (bp.blogspot.com)
I always knew your a backstabbing player...You hate Madx and planned this whole scenario...you even remove the leadership prive....You suck like your pathetic tribe CRUNCH....

True nature of a snake

rasher3

Reaction score
I always knew your a backstabbing player...You hate Madx and planned this whole scenario...you even remove the leadership prive....You suck like your pathetic tribe CRUNCH....

True nature of a snake

Hmmmm, he is tribeless, try logging in before commenting