Returning player

KingBalou

Reaction score
Hello, recently decided to get back to TribalWars but so much has changed.

I used to play back in worlds 10-20. That was the time where worlds would close to new players because the entire map would be full(K1 to K99) and it took forever to wage wars.

Seems like worlds only have maybe 10 continents full? In any case, hoping to rebuild some old time alliances!

Are family tribes still a thing?

Any oldies here?

meskius

Reaction score
Welcome back. World 7 was my first world, and I came back here too after long break but on w118 ^.^

ItsGilley

Reaction score
First played back on EN15! The meta has definitely shifted a bit and worlds are definitely smaller than before, but mostly everything from the before-times is still applicable today.

Welcome back!
EN15 was the first server I actually learned how to play! I took such a long hiatus all of my TW accounts were deleted LOL!

nicestash

Reaction score
EN15 was the first server I actually learned how to play! I took such a long hiatus all of my TW accounts were deleted LOL!

Which account were you on? W15 was one of the few world's I played that was not toxic. W120 is decent though. Plenty of historically toxic players around, but they've been on their best behavior so far.

ItsGilley

Reaction score
Which account were you on? W15 was one of the few world's I played that was not toxic. W120 is decent though. Plenty of historically toxic players around, but they've been on their best behavior so far.
I was playing under RnGilley back then was in *X* for a bit

Jas24zzk

Reaction score
World 10, thats like 15 years i guess

HA!

My last village was on world 2. Sure i played world 36 for a bit, but i left that to concentrate on world 2.
Now here after what, an 8 year hiatus.
Don't expect to be on the winning team, but lets toss some troops about and have some fun

Lord Haseo

Reaction score
HA!

My last village was on world 2. Sure i played world 36 for a bit, but i left that to concentrate on world 2.
Don't expect to be on the winning team, but lets toss some troops about and have some fun

Good old World 36 ;)

KingBalou

Reaction score
HA!

Nice. Those first worlds were quite something!