One Kek to Rule Them

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score
My points were that he was claiming to do shit on Horsemen (while he didnt), that he said he wanna delete (when he didnt), and that every council suspicion on him or Horsemen came directly from shady things happening on south front (commands, reports leaked and such). I dont condone how Adnan tried to deal with it, but i do claim that this would happen anyway (unless Kek was in sure world win situation).

But you don't know that for sure, the 'shady' things sound circumstantial and people can say "I want a car" and then decide in a few days "I can't really afford it"
Maybe he was on delete but undid it because he'd rather switch sides due to all the turmoil and bs that was going on

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes this definitely seems sus on the surface, however with a bit of digging you'd also find that a fakescript was sent out with a singlular Jon coord in the script which happened to be the same coord that the fake from Crunch was sent to. This could all be one great deception but it certainly leaves reasonable doubt to the point where I'd question trying to get someone banned.

Not to mention I forwarded them proof it wasn't "the only fake" and even Adnan realized mistakes were made.

1629924749109.png

1629924871206.png

Funny you have accounts trying to hurl the same "proof" you've already admitted was faked when the actual account involved is defending me,

Attachments

• 1629924809501.png
    1629924809501.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 64

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the account won 2 worlds with Mitchell, if you believe Jacob would do him dirty, you have to be barking mad. He had the sit for DAYS before that and nothing happened. Don't worry, you can keep bragging about pepe caps and trying to school and insult Mitchell and Incon in kek discord, your guys solution to everything is moving Adnan/Bob/Mike to new fronts anyway.

Timeline was this : Over the course of an entire month get accused of stuff we didn't do> get left out of pretty much everything > do exactly the same as Bob did eating everything we could to leave nothing open for dstars (Bob acc does it, he's smart; we do it, we're spies) > try and help our friend get more core access, plan op for it, food gets recruited 2 days before op > Get accused again of stuff we didn't do > Duke tries to get us banned > Rob leaves > k55 gets hiroshima'd > Jacob lets people know he's thinking of quitting or switching 4 days in advance > Veki: "waaah, y u no make internal even easier, you dirty player?"
I never said anything bad about your acc or Jacob until all this shit happened. Specially after horsemen stab. So leave those arguments about eating everything or food getting recruited for someone else, i never recruited anything or tried to teach you how to play.
And for Superdog teaching, well sorry for trying to help a teammate with advices. For your information they had tech 1 in ML for months, should i keep quiet when i see that aswell? I literally AS their acc, and gave some advices from what i saw, as anyone is free to do if he sees something on Bob.
Solution to bring Bob there was never about skill but about sharing some pressure, youu know that, but it doesnt suit in this story about everyone picking up on you.
Jacob never said a word about thinking on switching, and why do u all act like there was no leaking on south trough almost whole world, and that 2 accs from south are now in Washed?

robert232323

Reaction score
I never said anything bad about your acc or Jacob until all this shit happened. Specially after horsemen stab. So leave those arguments about eating everything or food getting recruited for someone else, i never recruited anything or tried to teach you how to play.
And for Superdog teaching, well sorry for trying to help a teammate with advices. For your information they had tech 1 in ML for months, should i keep quiet when i see that aswell? I literally AS their acc, and gave some advices from what i saw, as anyone is free to do if he sees something on Bob.
Solution to bring Bob there was never about skill but about sharing some pressure, youu know that, but it doesnt suit in this story about everyone picking up on you.
Jacob never said a word about thinking on switching, and why do u all act like there was no leaking on south trough almost whole world, and that 2 accs from south are now in Washed?

No, the thing you said in discord was that they should gift their front to someone that "knows how to play". That is not exactly advice Veki. I'm not pretending there is/was no leak on south, but to try and pin it on Jacob is just dumb imo. I gave you the full rundown so you and others understand what went down. Excuse me if I'm not launching anything anywhere knowing full well our own duke tried getting us banned. What would the almighty Vekinator do in our situation? just launch at enemy stacks and then roll over to get internalled?

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No, the thing you said in discord was that they should gift their front to someone that "knows how to play". That is not exactly advice Veki.
I have no memory of this ever being said, care to enlighten me with an actual screenshot to back this up?
Because from I remember, multiple times people have said to come down to front to relieve pressure from players down there, and people have said things in the chat when they noticed something looked weird and should need an extra check on it, Eg. Tech 1 deff techs on FL acc.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I'm sorry but we weren't going to waste any def on ragnar just to have it clapped in 1 one nuke just because he can't manage stacks. I can live with being a trash player, I don't feel like I have anything to prove to you.

Are you just gonna sit up here and lie to act innocent.

I'm asking you again, superdog/jay/chow have been hit for weeks, yet your ods is non existent. So i'm asking the question again, you guys are either trash, or you did it on purpose.

Which is it?

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you just gonna sit up here and lie to act innocent.

I'm asking you again, superdog/jay/chow have been hit for weeks, yet your ods is non existent. So i'm asking the question again, you guys are either trash, or you did it on purpose.

Which is it?
We all know jake the snake is trash. Glad I could answer your question. Imagine trying to get a trash player banned.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No, the thing you said in discord was that they should gift their front to someone that "knows how to play".

This is a straight out lie. Both superdog players are still in discord, please let them find this if it is true.
Also, i am not pinning anything. there were leaks, and two accounts from Kek left to Washed. And you're telling me i should try to find a leak somewhere else?There is a chance, but bigger odds are on one of those two accs, if not both.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
the account won 2 worlds with Mitchell, if you believe Jacob would do him dirty, you have to be barking mad. He had the sit for DAYS before that and nothing happened. Don't worry, you can keep bragging about pepe caps and trying to school and insult Mitchell and Incon in kek discord, your guys solution to everything is moving Adnan/Bob/Mike to new fronts anyway.

Timeline was this : Over the course of an entire month get accused of stuff we didn't do> get left out of pretty much everything > do exactly the same as Bob did eating everything we could to leave nothing open for dstars (Bob acc does it, he's smart; we do it, we're spies) > try and help our friend get more core access, plan op for it, food gets recruited 2 days before op > Get accused again of stuff we didn't do > Duke tries to get us banned > Rob leaves > k55 gets hiroshima'd > Jacob lets people know he's thinking of quitting or switching 4 days in advance > Veki: "waaah, y u no make internal even easier, you dirty player?"

You keep on talking about winning worlds with Mitch and being friends with him, yet people on superdog believe that you were sus, and that you didn't do shit all world.

Keep coming up with excuses of why you couldn't manage to send some support, " timed incs " and what not, when no one was on your accunt at the land time. Really worried about your account when you can't even bother to be online when incomings landed.

We're either going to go with the conslusion that you are trash, or that you did it on purpose. And if you got any semblance of an IQ you can see which is more likely.

robert232323

Reaction score
I have no memory of this ever being said, care to enlighten me with an actual screenshot to back this up?
Because from I remember, multiple times people have said to come down to front to relieve pressure from players down there, and people have said things in the chat when they noticed something looked weird and should need an extra check on it, Eg. Tech 1 deff techs on FL acc.

My bad for not being quicker to screenshot than Adnan curating discord at the time. Seriously, my bad. Guess it's my word against Veki's history of being an arrogant know-it-all pretty much everywhere on any public space tw related?

robert232323

Reaction score
You keep on talking about winning worlds with Mitch and being friends with him, yet people on superdog believe that you were sus, and that you didn't do shit all world.

Keep coming up with excuses of why you couldn't manage to send some support, " timed incs " and what not, when no one was on your accunt at the land time. Really worried about your account when you can't even bother to be online when incomings landed.

We're either going to go with the conslusion that you are trash, or that you did it on purpose. And if you got any semblance of an IQ you can see which is more likely.

And you're free to call me trash until you get an aneurysm, you can see I've never claimed to be some God at the game, on the contrary, I pretty much enjoy making fun of myself whenever I do something dumb.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not to mention I forwarded them proof it wasn't "the only fake" and even Adnan realized mistakes were made.

View attachment 8841

View attachment 8843

Funny you have accounts trying to hurl the same "proof" you've already admitted was faked when the actual account involved is defending me,

Why do you keep quoting me on stuff and invent yourself what it is I mean by it?
I didn´t suspect you the most no, we yeeted out another player I did expect that time tho. How is me saying that proof of anything? Stop doing that

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My bad for not being quicker to screenshot than Adnan curating discord at the time. Seriously, my bad. Guess it's my word against Veki's history of being an arrogant know-it-all pretty much everywhere on any public space tw related?
Niice arguments there man. Improvise a lie and then when u cant back it up blame it being deleted. When even Superdog players wont tell you this is true cause it isnt.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And you're free to call me trash until you get an aneurysm, you can see I've never claimed to be some God at the game, on the contrary, I pretty much enjoy making fun of myself whenever I do something dumb.

Can you comprehend basic English? I'm showing that your actions when it comes to defending your tribemate reeks of not sending anything on purpose.

" We're either going to go with the conslusion that you are trash, or that you did it on purpose. And if you got any semblance of an IQ you can see which is more likely. " Next time you come out and lie your heart out, i suggest that you try understanding a basic sentence.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If we jumped off a bridge would you jump off a bridge?

Do you understand how it is hypocritical to talk shit about something that you yourself do quite often?

Mind you me and the other kek players in this thread had nothing to do with the ban attempt.