One Kek to Rule Them

robert232323

Reaction score
Can you comprehend basic English? I'm showing that your actions when it comes to defending your tribemate reeks of not sending anything on purpose.

" We're either going to go with the conslusion that you are trash, or that you did it on purpose. And if you got any semblance of an IQ you can see which is more likely. " Next time you come out and lie your heart out, i suggest that you try understanding a basic sentence.

Ok, so any other player self stacking is a-ok, when we do it we're trash or doing it on purpose? The reason nobody was on the account at the time was because we checked for flags and buffs prior to land time. I can assume I'm getting oped , self stack and be proven wrong after the fact without it somehow making me out to be hoardzilla.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Do you understand how it is hypocritical to talk shit about something that you yourself do quite often?

Mind you me and the other kek players in this thread had nothing to do with the ban attempt.

I think thats the difference, ive never seen trex, jacob or babin try to come on here and act like they haven't done shady stuff or are the clean players/good guys. You guys are still trying to justify an act that would make me and trex blush its so beautifully filthy.

Also i dont think anyones "talking shit" to you. I dont even know who you are

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Here we have a prime example of what is wrong with this game and why, for me, its unplayable. World after world I ask myself why has this game got so bad. The sad truth is that crime pays. Washed and kekbye both have the best players still around filling their ranks. Both tribes represent some of the highest level gameplay in .net. Yet why is it I see in both tribes we have players who, without argument, are known cheaters? How has this come to be? In washed it is undeniable that trex has been caught breaking into accounts and destroying them. In kekbye we have known cheaters such as Ragnar. Both these cases have been proven. Both should never be allowed any where near a decent tribe again. The trouble is we have encouraged a culture where we pretend such things are unacceptable, and yet out of convenience, on a different world, continue to accept such actions. Minty (and I don't want to single him out more point out the culture) said on here earlier that because it didn't happen to him and he hasn't searched for the evidence he shouldn't believe it. You are being deliberately naive, ignoring basic facts with only a tiny bit of research can be proven beyond doubt. Why? Because without him you would be at a disadvantatge. This happens continously. The fact is that cheating increases your chance of winning a world. We see it pretty much every time. If it comes off, you've win. In the unlikely event it fails you move on to the next world with almost no consequences. People will just accept you because if you're good enough, you're needed to win. 111 was the line for me to quit but I won't just sit and pretend that was an isolated event

What the Kekbye leadership did was clearly cheating. They should be stomped out from the game immeadietly. Howver, for anyone from washed to claim this is unacceptable is just deluded due to the fact that they, by playing with people who have done much worse, are encouraging the culture of such actions. These things don't happen in a microcosm. The game has gone down the tubes as cheating is now just a norm. Its all a part of the game. Both sides condone it now and when it happens against you, and it will happen to both sides, you have to accept it. If you really wanted to change this game both sides would out their cheaters, remove them from the world and never associate with such people again. It wont happen. It never will.

EmoFish

Reaction score
You're half right.

Only you were told you can't hit crunsh. Nobody else was told that (ask around if you want)

Probably the easiest spy I've ever been able to detect tbh. Thanks for outing yourself in record time.

give me some proof that i spied then, i have never spied and i would never do it either. But yeah its easier to blame the new co who is friend with the swedes than getting caught having spies.

Zenato

Reaction score
Ankka never spied, because unlike you degenerates, Ankka actually has integrity. Though I understand that for most of you the concept of integrity is hard to grasp. Whatever he has told after being forced of the account is another story though.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You're half right.

Only you were told you can't hit crunsh. Nobody else was told that (ask around if you want)

Probably the easiest spy I've ever been able to detect tbh. Thanks for outing yourself in record time.

You saying that we planted Ankka in Washed?
Only people knowing about him even being there was Swedes to my knowledge, and you know well enough that we dont go down that path.