One Kek to Rule Them

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sucking Abel off this world won't get you a W

I would never ask Ankka for info, and he would never tell me if I did. I know this concept is very hard to the likes of you to understand.
we play the same game, but we play it differently it seems

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I would never ask Ankka for info, and he would never tell me if I did. I know this concept is very hard to the likes of you to understand.
we play the same game, but we play it differently it seems

Same dude that cried in 111 that you'd never play for a dirty tribe and here you are making excuses for your dirty tribe and pretending not to spy.

IMG_3875.JPG

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
i would actually want to see the print from adnan because the only one i talked with it was mesut on voice and i said to him it seemed weird

Mesut was one of the last people in the tribe to know so I'm not sure how you can say he was the one who gave you the hot take about it that sent you running to adnan?

Plus why would you even talk to the 'enemy' leadership about it and not your own if you thought there was weird stuff going on lol

EmoFish

Reaction score
i have never talked with adnan on discord not even sure if i have sent him some ig mails.
I asked the acc owner and he said we wherent allowed to attack, what is there more to question the tribe leadership when he said he have asked for few times and was declined every time.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Ah yeah don't worry I figured it out. Either adnan

A) plays so cleanly he can't stand using spies so exposed you to keep his conscience clean

Or

B) Really doesn't like you and invented a story to get you kicked for no reason

Fair play to him if it was the latter as he bamboozled me completely. I didn't consider the angle he would try to get some random player kicked from the enemy tribe for no reason lol

EmoFish

Reaction score
Ah yeah don't worry I figured it out. Either adnan

A) plays so cleanly he can't stand using spies so exposed you to keep his conscience clean

Or

B) Really doesn't like you and invented a story to get you kicked for no reason

Fair play to him if it was the latter as he bamboozled me completely. I didn't consider the angle he would try to get some random player kicked from the enemy tribe for no reason lol
we know that a is false so we have to assume b is right then

never liked that dirty adnan

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not playing w120, but it's hard to miss such an active and dramatic thread. And even harder to not share an outsider's opinion.

This thread really just boils down to what lines people are willing to cross in order to get a win. Reading through this, nobody is coming out of this looking 'clean', 'good' and in some cases perhaps not even 'competent'.

Someone mentioned on this thread about this world being full of .net's best. After reading this, I don't really think that claim applies. At least, I'd be worried if it does. Good players are well-rounded, follow the rules and don't use other's actions as an excuse to stoop to a lower level.

Is winning by any means necessary the right way to go these days, or is the journey you choose to take more valuable? I've always been a fan of the latter, but this thread makes me feel like the general mentality is 'who cares how we win, so long as we win it's okay'.

quote-and-don-t-tell-me-the-end-justifies-the-means-because-it-doesn-t-we-never-reach-the-nick...jpg

Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

Reaction score
I usually don't join in on all the dick measuring since I consider that beneath me. But I see a great guy is getting a lot of shit for something he (unfortunately ;)) haven't done.

The pictures below will be screengrabs written in a superior language so you will have to use google translate if you are actually interested in the truth (but since you are in this thread, I guess you are not.. :p)

Everyone single Swede knew Ankka wasn't going to give us any info. It was pretty much my daily routine to, for fun, check in with Ankka to see if he had come to his senses and wanted to abandon the sad sad tribe called Washed. But the guy didn't even accidently tell us something of information when we were discussing the world in general.

Or I guess this could all just be some kind of masterplan that we planned months ago, and made sure to write some discord msgs about just to have some silly proof to back the cause with.

Also, inb4 dirty kung elikkard. Because I am the only player in the entire tribal wars community who ain't jokingly trying to get your friend in a enemy tribe (yes, you can actually be friends in enemy tribes without having to end up stabbing a tribe) to leave their tribe.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 56
  • unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    32.2 KB · Views: 56
  • unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    24.6 KB · Views: 44
  • unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    18 KB · Views: 44

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
If I have done ankka a wrong then I publically apologize. I guess not even I am immune to adnans bag of dirty tricks.

Although perhaps you guys in kek should be questioning what was the point of framing one of your friends? No offence to ankka or remt account but its not exactly been a crippling blow. He was only in the tribe as a favour from me to Evan so from my pov I lost very little from kicking him in the slightest lol. Seems rather petty and needlessly destructive to me

Not playing w120, but it's hard to miss such an active and dramatic thread. And even harder to not share an outsider's opinion.

This thread really just boils down to what lines people are willing to cross in order to get a win. Reading through this, nobody is coming out of this looking 'clean', 'good' and in some cases perhaps not even 'competent'.

Someone mentioned on this thread about this world being full of .net's best. After reading this, I don't really think that claim applies. At least, I'd be worried if it does. Good players are well-rounded, follow the rules and don't use other's actions as an excuse to stoop to a lower level.

Is winning by any means necessary the right way to go these days, or is the journey you choose to take more valuable? I've always been a fan of the latter, but this thread makes me feel like the general mentality is 'who cares how we win, so long as we win it's okay'.

View attachment 8864

Its disingenuous to imply that the two tribes are comparable in the slightest when

I've never broken a single rule.

Adnans moral compass is wonkier than a Salvador Dali impression.

Perhaps you should get off your pulpit and use your time more productively. How about vetting new mods properly so we dont get future abhorrences like Rob the corrupt

Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

Reaction score
If I have done ankka a wrong then I publically apologize. I guess not even I am immune to adnans bag of dirty tricks.

Although perhaps you guys in kek should be questioning what was the point of framing one of your friends? No offence to ankka or remt account but its not exactly been a crippling blow. He was only in the tribe as a favour from me to Evan so from my pov I lost very little from kicking him in the slightest lol. Seems rather petty and needlessly destructive to me

There is a lot of shitposting in this thread, but this takes the price.

First of all, what are you even trying to say or imply? Question what? Stop rambling.

What - at least - I am trying to say is that you are smearing a good guy who haven't done anything wrong. In all honstly, I don't know who's the "bad" guy in this. If it's you, someone in Kek, or someone who havent been mentioned yet. What I do know, is that Ankka haven't been leaking.

Which is what tilts me. Imagine spending your time on an account, just to be kicked because leadership didnt do their homework and decided to kick someone they assumed could be the spy based on what? nationality? (Dont worry, I am not implying that you are a racist, just a tad bit slow).

And not only that you go out of your way to smear the guy, but you justify it by saying that you "lost very little from kicking him"?

I don't care if you play dirty or not. But you are a sad human being.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
There is a lot of shitposting in this thread, but this takes the price.

First of all, what are you even trying to say or imply? Question what? Stop rambling.

What - at least - I am trying to say is that you are smearing a good guy who haven't done anything wrong. In all honstly, I don't know who's the "bad" guy in this. If it's you, someone in Kek, or someone who havent been mentioned yet. What I do know, is that Ankka haven't been leaking.

Which is what tilts me. Imagine spending your time on an account, just to be kicked because leadership didnt do their homework and decided to kick someone they assumed could be the spy based on what? nationality? (Dont worry, I am not implying that you are a racist, just a tad bit slow).

And not only that you go out of your way to smear the guy, but you justify it by saying that you "lost very little from kicking him"?

I don't care if you play dirty or not. But you are a sad human being.

Are you stupid? I apologized? What else do you want me to say?

He was on the account for a grand total of like a week. Its not one of my big carry accounts so no. I didn't lose much from kicking him from the tribe. Although as said I am sorry I had to do it from a personal perspective

My question is if ankka is such a great guy and such a good friend of yours why are you okay with the fact that your duke tried to fuck him over for no reason?

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Nobody blaims you for being careful since many of you knew him being a swede, but accusing him in public of being spy with very little proof, seems a bit harsch. The Screenshot Adnan talked about, doesn't even exist, and unlucky for Ankka that he said it was in a foreign language (=Swedish if it was Ankka). Which resulted Adnan accidently framing Ankka without knowing he did.

Ankka never wanted to play with Kek anyway otherwise we'd place him on an account here before he joined Remt.
Not even us swedes knew about "Remt not allowed to attack Crunsch" until after he was kicked.

Last edited:

Dare to be Great

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

View attachment 8864
Googly when he sees some drama:
crackhead-dave-chappelle.gif

Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

Reaction score

He was on the account for a grand total of like a week. Its not one of my big carry accounts so no. I didn't lose much from kicking him from the tribe. Although as said I am sorry I had to do it from a personal perspective

My question is if ankka is such a great guy and such a good friend of yours why are you okay with the fact that your duke tried to fuck him over for no reason?

There are apologies, and there are non-apologies. (Google it you ignorant prick)

You sir, you just statuated a perfect example of a non-apology.

You are really a sad human being if you can't understand the difference.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

we aren’t. But that is between us and him and not up for public display