One Kek to Rule Them

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
There are apologies, and there are non-apologies. (Google it you ignorant prick)

You sir, you just statuated a perfect example of a non-apology.

You are really a sad human being if you can't understand the difference.

Funny Ankka himself doesnt have a problem with my apology. Only you?

Vicariously offended much? (google it you ignorant prick)

Deleted User - 11571475

every tribe that wins cheats at some point of time...you can either accept it and improvise your game or whine on forums and prepare for the next world...the choice is yours...I prefer to not play the game but enjoy the drama here on forums...that's another option too for yall

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
every tribe that wins cheats at some point of time...you can either accept it and improvise your game or whine on forums and prepare for the next world...the choice is yours...I prefer to not play the game but enjoy the drama here on forums...that's another option too for yall

Well that is the sound of surrendering. Accepting illegality means being part with it, means being part on that illegality. So, same as in real life, is also here, if you know of any illegal activity going on you are recommended to report that to the support team and let them do their job and investigate and if they find any wrong doing they will take the appropriate actions.

Saying I know that illegal things happen but I have given up on that only helps the people who play illegally. If you don't want to play illegally then do your part if you want to have fun on this game.

Same as in real life, if you give up on fighting for your own rights, your rights, might or will be abused by the ones who "play" dirty.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11571475

Well that is the sound of surrendering. Accepting illegality means being part with it, means being part on that illegality. So, same as in real life, is also here, if you know of any illegal activity going on you are recommended to report that to the support team and let them do their job and investigate and if they find any wrong doing they will take the appropriate actions.

Saying I know that illegal things happen but I have given up on that only helps the people who play illegally. If you don't want to play illegally then do your part if you want to have fun on this game.

Same as in real life, if you give up on fighting for your own rights, your rights, might or will be abused by the ones who "play" dirty.
No this is not same as in real life...and yes mod and in-game staff are biased too...but you can choose what you believe, doesn't matter

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think thats the difference, ive never seen trex, jacob or babin try to come on here and act like they haven't done shady stuff or are the clean players/good guys. You guys are still trying to justify an act that would make me and trex blush its so beautifully filthy.

Also i dont think anyones "talking shit" to you. I dont even know who you are

No one said anything to you, go get banned again

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ok, so any other player self stacking is a-ok, when we do it we're trash or doing it on purpose? The reason nobody was on the account at the time was because we checked for flags and buffs prior to land time. I can assume I'm getting oped , self stack and be proven wrong after the fact without it somehow making me out to be hoardzilla.

Doesn't take a couple of brain cells to realize that not sending def to tribemates when you have no pressure on you is a trash move.

robert232323

Reaction score
Doesn't take a couple of brain cells to realize that not sending def to tribemates when you have no pressure on you is a trash move.

Yes, I can just teleport it from stacks back home and get it in time to others when I'm getting incs at the same time as everyone else. My bad.

robert232323

Reaction score
Incs so threatning that you guys are fast asleep when they all land.

I've explained it in my previous post that you yourself quoted.
Incs landing on the same hour on different people on the front. Let me break it down even further... to have def available to pivot that late before an op takes at least 5-6 hours just for HC plus another 22-23 hours to get it to the op target. How do I turn almost 30 hours into 30 minutes? Make it make sense. I get you're salty and grasping for straws right now, but maybe next time don't be disrespectful and people won't leave you. :)

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I've explained it in my previous post that you yourself quoted.
Incs landing on the same hour on different people on the front. Let me break it down even further... to have def available to pivot that late before an op takes at least 5-6 hours just for HC plus another 22-23 hours to get it to the op target. How do I turn almost 30 hours into 30 minutes? Make it make sense. I get you're salty and grasping for straws right now, but maybe next time don't be disrespectful and people won't leave you. :)

Great job dodging my point. No on was on your account when your neighbhour and supposed " friend " was getting opped. Also at the time you still hadn't pushed up to washed, so yeah again really got to keep defence for all those brown dots am i right?

I'm not even going to get into the chow op, and how again the man was skirmishing for 24 hours and you guys couldn't even manage to send some def. Like i have already said you are either trash, or it was done on purpose.

Maybe next time don't be a snake from day 1 and people won't call you out for it.

robert232323

Reaction score
Great job dodging my point. No on was on your account when your neighbhour and supposed " friend " was getting opped. Also at the time you still hadn't pushed up to washed, so yeah again really got to keep defence for all those brown dots am i right?

I'm not even going to get into the chow op, and how again the man was skirmishing for 24 hours and you guys couldn't even manage to send some def. Like i have already said you are either trash, or it was done on purpose.

Maybe next time don't be a snake from day 1 and people won't call you out for it.

No, you don't understand basic english. If I'm too late to send anything and I'm sure just before land time that I'm not getting oped then why can't I take a break? Why are you so stuck up on this? I don't get it.
I keep hearing conflicting theories that I had front with washed and deals with them to not attack each other but then you're telling me I didn't have a front. Make up your minds and stop wasting time just because you guys are worried you might have to actually play now. If we're so trash then us leaving shouldn't affect you this much, right?

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with spying / turning to another tribe. It's part of the game.
Being a clown about it though, sure is not the best of looks in my humble and irrelevant opinion.

(very entertaining thread I got to admit) :)

robert232323

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with spying / turning to another tribe. It's part of the game.
Being a clown about it though, sure is not the best of looks in my humble and irrelevant opinion.

(very entertaining thread I got to admit) :)

Not sure who the bigger clowns are, the people that try to get others banned and act like we should just take it and and pretend it never happened or the people running away from that. Read the room, nobody except your own little clique is taking your side. :)

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
The critique that I have towards "my clique" has already been well established between me and them.

The sole purpose of my post was to say that you and jacob are clowns, judged by how you handled this.
You don't want to hear critisism about your wrong doings? That's fine, you do you.

:)

robert232323

Reaction score
The critique that I have towards "my clique" has already been well established between me and them.

The sole purpose of my post was to say that you and jacob are clowns, judged by how you handled this.
You don't want to hear critisism about your wrong doings? That's fine, you do you.

:)

Of course, we should've just deleted and said nothing else about it to maintain that good guy image of the guys trying to openly sabotage us. /s

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
You are way out of touch with reality mate.

I do strongly believe you understand what I am talking about and this is just for the eyes of the public.
But if you really don't get it and want to know, if you ask nicely, my DMs are open.