Casual 11 - night setting

Deleted User - 848983838

i think having fun in casual when you can't cut it in a real world is hilarious. enjoy dropping $ on cas12 when it comes out

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Opponents defeated
RankNameTribeDefeated
1 Red Sparrow
204938_thumb
Flame
7,25 Mil.
2 The Fifth Horseman
200391_thumb
Norse
3,78 Mil.
3 J.high
200391_thumb
Norse
3,28 Mil.
4 Marreon
200391_thumb
Norse
3,23 Mil.
5 HUSH1994
200391_thumb
Norse
2,82 Mil.

I'm #1 in all rankings.

I don't see Evil ;)

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i think having fun in casual when you can't cut it in a real world is hilarious. enjoy dropping $ on cas12 when it comes out

You spent more pp then I did haha.
Least I'm not this guy :p

Evil Omen i played with him on classic and he backstabed whole tribe (we were 2nd that time) and we lost villages when we were sleeping
so he would kick anyone out

Deleted User - 848983838

You spent more pp then I did haha.
Least I'm not this guy :p

Evil Omen i played with him on classic and he backstabed whole tribe (we were 2nd that time) and we lost villages when we were sleeping

probably factoring in the 7? extra months we played the world because we weren't a shitty team player.

if only someone taught you how to spend money efficiently on this game. maybe you wouldnt have to resort to fighting a bunch of noobs on casual to feel good about yourself.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
probably factoring in the 7? extra months we played the world because we weren't a shitty team player.

if only someone taught you how to spend money efficiently on this game. maybe you wouldnt have to resort to fighting a bunch of noobs on casual to feel good about yourself.

I'm actually quite relaxed but thanks for the caring initiative.

Evil Omen

Reaction score
[URL='https://enp11.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=239&screen=info_player&id=9940122' said:
Evil Omen[/URL] i played with him on classic and he backstabed whole tribe (we were 2nd that time) and we lost villages when we were sleeping

This is obviously not true. Good try though, would love to see who wrote that one.

Exact reason why he was booted in the first place. I saw him for what he was and nipped him in the bud from the tribe early on and the decision was even backed by the entire tribe. He still can't get over it which is the funny part.

Last edited:

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is obviously not true. Good try though, would love to see who wrote that one.

Ofcourse you would denied it...
Omen your a fool
More lies, no backing it up

Exact reason why he was booted in the first place. I saw him for what he was and nipped him in the bud from the tribe early on. He still can't get over it which is the funny part.

Oh really? Another false statement.
Bro, your a loser. you trying your hardest to destroy me. Like relax, maybe you crack just like Aqul :)
Your desperate.. Quite sad actually. Irrational leader. Thinks he could merge to get easy win. SAD!
You members barb and didn't gave you the sit. You must feel uptight hahaa
Hot headed, one way thinking.
Funniest part, he tried to get DW to hit me lol

And your efforts show differently:cool:

Last edited:

Evil Omen

Reaction score
Oh really? Another false statement.
Bro, your a loser. you trying your hardest to destroy me. Like relax, maybe you crack just like Aqul :)
Your desperate.. Quite sad actually. Irrational leader. Thinks he could merge to get easy win. SAD!
You members barb and didn't gave you the sit. You must feel uptight hahaa
Hot headed, one way thinking.
Funniest part, he tried to get DW to hit me lol

And your efforts show differently:cool:

Ok... It's hard to back something up when there's no context regarding classic? I don't even know you.

Trust me, if I tried you would've been gone a while ago. Incase you're new to tribal wars, merges happen all the time. Who in their right mind wouldn't have a tribe merge into them when I was offered to have the 2nd biggest tribe to merge into us? Especially while only having 20 something members. I also like that you asked Batan to merge or join you in the first place and then got denied and was shown everything over a call which is probably why you're still crying over it.

Hot headed? Please...

Incase you forgot - Casual world has a PR. How in the hell would I get dw members who were far out of range to even attack? Big brain time.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok... It's hard to back something up when there's no context regarding classic? I don't even know you.

Trust me, if I tried you would've been gone a while ago. Incase you're new to tribal wars, merges happen all the time. Who in their right mind wouldn't have a tribe merge into them when I was offered to have the 2nd biggest tribe to merge into us? Especially while only having 20 something members. I also like that you asked Batan to merge or join you in the first place and then got denied and was shown everything over a call which is probably why you're still crying over it.

Hot headed? Please...

Incase you forgot - Casual world has a PR. How in the hell would I get dw members who were far out of range to even attack? Big brain time.

I could say same about your stuff..
I never ask Baton to join me :) Again show the screenshots... Wait you don't haha
You wanted DW to attack me, so Norse players would be in range hoping I would lose villages. LOL AS IF.
Baton linked me up.
Again, all you do is mergers, your words lol
You don't like players criticizing you..
Wonder why Creative/Aqul/Bearcub1 never gave you the account sit if they were quitting? but they rather push delete button lol
What about Thomas The Train and lord parakmikos? They left.

Evil Omen

Reaction score
I could say same about your stuff..
I never ask Baton to join me :) Again show the screenshots... Wait you don't haha
You wanted DW to attack me, so Norse players would be in range hoping I would lose villages. LOL AS IF.
Baton linked me up.
Again, all you do is mergers, your words lol
You don't like players criticizing you..

1. You did
2. Like I mentioned before in case you cannot read, it was through a voice call and he was sharing his screen...
3. I never asked DW to attack but even if I did why does that even matter at all?

I'm beginning to see a pattern here. If you have anything that you have concrete evidence of that you want me to shed light on then go for it. Otherwise it's all mumbo jumbo that means nothing.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. You did
2. Like I mentioned before in case you cannot read, it was through a voice call and he was sharing his screen...
3. I never asked DW to attack but even if I did why does that even matter at all?

Of course. Nothing to back your stupid claims.
You just don't like members expressing their viewpoints if they don't align with yours. you're such Hard Trainwreck
Again members barb, members left Norse, your action "RECRUIT MORE PLAYERS" :D
Then when they do leave, they are targeted :D

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

red sparrow so bad at tw he has to resort to casual world bickering.

no offense tot he rest of the casual players but assuming most werent sent here like red was lololol

Pryde

Reaction score
red sparrow so bad at tw he has to resort to casual world bickering.

no offense tot he rest of the casual players but assuming most werent sent here like red was lololol

Well ropey, shows statically Red Sparrow is Top Player for Most Defeated Units. Just checked. Which means he killed most all time. Seems he's not afraid to use his troops. He may be a noob, but plenty noobs here. tw stats shows he's been in Norse for long time.

#1 Attacker
#1 Supporter
# Defender

With margin different of almost 3million.
RankNameTribeDefeated
1 Red Sparrow
204938_thumb
Flame
7,25 Mil.
2 The Fifth Horseman
200391_thumb
Norse
3,78 Mil.