Best account on W120 So far !

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let's get the externals going for something fun, Kinda been quite boring since the world started!

So who do you think that the best account on W120 and why ?

Let's have a nice discussion instead of pure hate :D

Black Hammer138

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let's get the externals going for something fun, Kinda been quite boring since the world started!

So who do you think that the best account on W120 and why ?

Let's have a nice discussion instead of pure hate :D
Not sure why you are talking about 120... but if you want to be serious the best account was most likely Timothy Mus. The true carry of 120.

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My favourite account of W121 so far is shadowsn1p3r of PLG.

They've had the best (total haul+scav)/points stats since the world opened, an absolutely delightful position and offer nil on public forums/discord which seems to be the most sensible way to go these days.

This quiet, overachieving, world-winning account with acres of space to grow is silently terrifying from half a world away.

Black Hammer138

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

They've had the best (total haul+scav)/points stats since the world opened, an absolutely delightful position and offer nil on public forums/discord which seems to be the most sensible way to go these days.

This quiet, overachieving, world-winning account with acres of space to grow is silently terrifying from half a world away.
Who paid you to say this?

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Please stay on topic, this is a thread for 120 players only.