PP vs flavor settings

Lord Nithro

Reaction score
I don’t know about you guys but I personally love strong holds, archers, multi paladin worlds and paladin levels and skills, watchtowers/churches, basically all these things that spice up the game. The worlds without these stuff are kind of boring And I feel like tribal wars is removing the stuff because people complained about it, or to give everybody a fair shot or something? Premium points existing, and allowing people to get academies within the first days of a world absolutely ruins the game, making it unplayable and unwinnable in the long term for FTP players. Premium accounts allowing you to queue multiple construction orders and stuff like that is fine in my opinion, because it doesn’t literally determine how fast you can expand. Thoughts?

Deleted User - 848983838

I don’t know about you guys but I personally love strong holds, archers, multi paladin worlds and paladin levels and skills, watchtowers/churches, basically all these things that spice up the game. The worlds without these stuff are kind of boring And I feel like tribal wars is removing the stuff because people complained about it, or to give everybody a fair shot or something? Premium points existing, and allowing people to get academies within the first days of a world absolutely ruins the game, making it unplayable and unwinnable in the long term for FTP players. Premium accounts allowing you to queue multiple construction orders and stuff like that is fine in my opinion, because it doesn’t literally determine how fast you can expand. Thoughts?

they make way too much money to ever stop pp worlds.

most worlds have archers, paladin skills, and quite a bit of wt/churches/nb so im not sure i understand that complaint tbh.

im not exactly sure the summary besides pp bad (never changing) and oft included setting are disappearing when they aren't?