Top/Flop tribes

Deleted User - 848983838

I mean, I got confirmation and it shows on some profiles :p

again does it change anything? indian is the favorite and is a really good group.

grey/red its random players and experienced players pp farming that will likely gift after once markets dry up. again neither of those tribes looked like they were going to go very far even if they had good names they clearly were farming after the first few days when they werent spending.

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
Just feels like boosting all over again. I hoped it would be less then on the other TW servers but it appears it's everywhere. And I'm not talking simply spending pp here.

Deleted User - 848983838

that really adds an element.

k44 and 54 will be super interesting.

indian unopposed in k55

wig/oh my in k45

quick one of what looks like the major tribes who will have an impact, mightve missed on or two

1632764957154.png
1632764918507.png

McCree

Reaction score
If no one gets on it quick that UI positioning will be deadly for that half of the world

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
They at least have a good position to start expanding towards the core while also dominating the rim, thus having a nice few safe villages. I'm curious to see how they will develop :)

derp159

Reaction score
If no one gets on it quick that UI positioning will be deadly for that half of the world

Agreed but I think it’ll likely just end up helping Indian out to be honest. While Winc & whoever is SW is potentially hindered by having UI on their rim Indian will have an even easier job in the east

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
Agreed but I think it’ll likely just end up helping Indian out to be honest. While Winc & whoever is SW is potentially hindered by having UI on their rim Indian will have an even easier job in the east

considering ur all helping us out by building villages for us to take later on I will have to agree

Luckymba

Reaction score
As per my opinion METAL has intention to win this world, they planning and executing very well, you guys may criticised them earliar part of the game but they will be strong enough to compete anyone in this world

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As per my opinion METAL has intention to win this world

giphy.gif

Deleted User - 848983838

No one can destroy The Metal
The Metal will strike you down with a vicious blow
We are the vanquished foes of The Metal
We tried to win, for why? We do not know

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Indians just a bunch of pp abusers. Áll money no skill. My bet is on the tribe led by 7dildos. He is not the hero we deserve but the hero we need!

Last edited:

Dandalion

Reaction score
Indian tribe alone on this world has just bought Hendrik Klindworth a nice mansion somewhere in Germany.

SinekValesi

Reaction score
There are too many barb noblers in this world. Every single day, the same big guys are nobling barbs near me. So pathetic...