Tribe to watch out for

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
Who? They look like a bunch of noobs tbh.
Idk, seems like they have a rather good position to keep expanding and it looks like they have some competent members. I'm curious to see if they will stay in this formation untill later or if they will drop members/form a different tribe.

Yandhi

Reaction score
Buff definitely has the best lineup of players by a wide, wide margin. Assuming they're actually playing to win (not just PP farming), they'll be the ones to look out for.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't put HYDRA/SCYLLA down like that. They have a good line up too and once they merge all of their co's in they'll still be the big boys on the board.

Alushu

Reaction score
Ropey ropey ropey

Still mad about that village

Baler (489|600) K64
1,030Ropey [LIGHT]Ultrasaur [SUN]2021-10-04 14:31:48

I doubt he even remembers it was you. looks like you nobled a pp farmer, Gratz :’)

Personally think Scylla is going to be the tribe to watch out for once all those merges go through but it’s too early to tell. The next few weeks is going to be a good indicator how the world’s going to shape up as PE dies out

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

I doubt he even remembers it was you. looks like you nobled a pp farmer, Gratz :’)

Personally think Scylla is going to be the tribe to watch out for once all those merges go through but it’s too early to tell. The next few weeks is going to be a good indicator how the world’s going to shape up as PE dies out

i remember him because he thought i cheated because we cancel sniped him.

but yea then he called me a cheater and pp whore (while having spent more pp) while i was just sitting there farming premium and he thinks that makes him good because he bought his way to a month into the world before the good tribes ate him lol just as they well in 123. maybe he can noble us while we pp farm

Alushu

Reaction score
i remember him because he thought i cheated because we cancel sniped him.

but yea then he called me a cheater and pp whore (while having spent more pp) while i was just sitting there farming premium and he thinks that makes him good because he bought his way to a month into the world before the good tribes ate him lol just as they well in 123. maybe he can noble us while we pp farm

Lmao.Sounds like a good time. That’s enough info about him I guess. I’m not pp farming though, actually playing. Maybe I’ll visit him sometime if he doesn’t get eaten first. :’)

Ultrasaur

Reaction score
No-1 ate me nooby. But you are just a pp farmer, how could you possibly know :D:D

And stop being mad at me because I got more than 3 villages you lowered the loyalty (trying to move rimside) when we still had 1 village each on W122.

You have to understand that I though about what you were going and planned my next move the best way possible because of that, I had everything calculated and I outplayed you, now get over it!

Last edited:

Black Hammer138

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No-1 ate me nooby. But you are just a pp farmer, how could you possibly know :D:D

And stop being mad at me because I got more than 3 villages you lowered the loyalty (trying to move rimside) when we still had 1 village each on W122.

You have to understand that I though about what you were going and planned my next move the best way possible because of that, I had everything calculated and I outplayed you, now get over it!
You seem to misunderstand what actually happened

Ultrasaur

Reaction score
As we speak I have 350K defensive units, could go up to #1 in ODD. We quit because we wanted to.

Please clueless people, just do not talk when you have no idea! In W122 we were playing 2 tribes against 3 members and still holding everything.

I wont bother talking to you noobs anymore, sorry but its wasted time!

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As we speak I have 350K defensive units, could go up to #1 in ODD. We quit because we wanted to.

Please clueless people, just do not talk when you have no idea! In W122 we were playing 2 tribes against 3 members and still holding everything.

I wont bother talking to you noobs anymore, sorry but its wasted time!
You breathe with your mouth open.

Deleted User - 848983838

We quit because we wanted to.

Convenient that you wanted to quit the second you started getting hit by an actual tribe.

Almost you guys are a bunch of noobs capable of spending enough money to eat non premium players and think your good until any half decent tribe decides you are in their way like I said.

Not to mention every time you talk you stick your foot deeper and deeper into your mouth. Shaiden Rogue would be jealous at how good you are at it.

You are literally too stupid to realize I've just been making fun of you this whole time out of boredom and pretty much every comment is making fun of you.

I had everything calculated and I outplayed you, now get over it!

I honestly can't even think of a way to reply to something so dumb. This isn't even mouther breather dumb this is too stupid to breathe and there's a lack of oxygen in your brain kinda dumb.

Maybe I should join 123 so I can watch ultrasaur embarrass himself a bit more although a bit late for the heavy farming